Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

I'm new and i need help

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 11th, 2012, 05:22   #1
alteran20

I'm new and i need help

Hi I'm new I'm about to buy my self a C-TAC APS2 Black Pro. but idk how to make sure it will last and if i should or should not buy it i want to be a sniper one day in the army so ima start small start with airsoft and work my way up then wen I'm done school i want to maybe go into the army but yea Wat do i need i have the glasses and .20g ammo and im going to buy .28g ammo and also ama buy a ghillie suit. so wat els do i need ?? to keep my gun in shape and make it last ?
alteran20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:07   #2
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

Should probably start by buying a good rifle, marui L96, marui VSR-10 or CA M24
Any of the above only need around $700 of upgrades to make it shoot absolutely amazing
There's a lot to know about airsoft ballistics, lots of pages here about it, you'll need to understand all of it.
And you should probably start as a rifleman, with an M4. Nobody starts out as a sniper, not even snipers.
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:08   #3
Juic3
freakonleash

Hey there. First, get AV by following this link : http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=77601 . It will open you a full world of guns half the price your gonna pay new.

Second, snipers are the worst ''first gun'' since you need to upgrade it a lot to get a tinnnny advantage on distance and accuracy. Also since most snipers are bolt action, you'll get outshoted by people using full auto.

This thread explain very well what you need http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=88238
Old July 11th, 2012, 19:02   #4
alteran20

K i like the marui L96 but i like my sniper to have more velocity 400+ i have a 100$ cheap M16 and a colt 1911 that 30$ and i learned that more velocity the bather it is for me I'm a bit on the tactical side and strategies but i don't want to spend it on a M16 fully upgraded it will coast to much to fast that y i want to get a https://www.buyairsoft.ca/c-tac-aps2-black-pro.html

it may not be all metal but i think it will sout the way i hunt

then wen i buy my 1st sniper ima get

2end marui L96
3erd G&G M16 RIS

and slowly upgrade um wen i get the $

and i have more experiments with a sniper Cinda of gun cuz wen i hunt i uses a pelt gun that a sniper ish lol

thanks for the advise and all =)

Last edited by alteran20; July 11th, 2012 at 19:21..
Old July 11th, 2012, 19:06   #5
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

If you want people to take you seriously on this board, learn to spell check and use correct grammer. Otherwise, you're only going to get flamed like a red headed stepchild of a rented mule.
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 19:21   #6
alteran20

sorry I'm French I'm trying the best i can
Old July 11th, 2012, 19:23   #7
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Post up en francais then, there are plenty of francophones who will be more than willing to help you
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 19:25   #8
alteran20

kk thanks

merci
Old July 11th, 2012, 19:35   #9
Ozone06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
If you want people to take you seriously on this board, learn to spell check and use correct grammer. Otherwise, you're only going to get flamed like a red headed stepchild of a rented mule.

This is the best advise you can ever get.

And my condolences on living up in Kap. I grew up in Timmins and well yeah. I hope you can find some buddies to play with you! It was pretty lonley in Timmins when I wanted to start up airsoft because I couldn't find anyone who wanted to join in. There were only paint ballers... ... ... yeah that didn't go well!
Ozone06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 19:52   #10
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

FPS doesn't affect range as much as you might think.
I've seen 350fps guns out range 470fps guns by a good 100ft

What matters is what you put in the gun, and WHO puts it in.
Between 380fps and 440fps, the difference in range on my VSR-10 is MAYBE an extra 10 feet. But I've got a maximum accurate range of around 240-260 feet, at 380 or 440 fps
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 20:07   #11
alteran20

yea in Kap there only paint ballers but i know lots of people how have airsoft so wen i start buying the airsoft stuff i want to tri and make a facebook page for kapuskasing airsoft . my family owns a couple of pits that i might be Abel to get so know we can play or maybe borrow the paint ballers Field at times. and thanks ThunderCactus for the info. btw Wat about CO2 guns can you refill the tanks ??
Old July 11th, 2012, 20:21   #12
Aper
E-30

Les fusils au CO2 dans le airsoft sont pas rechargeable; ils prennent les petites capsules comme un fusil * plomb. À moins que tu te montes un setup HPA (air comprimé) mais très peu de gens penchent vers ce genre de setup car c'est extrêmement dispendieux, encombrant et ça vaut pas vraiment la peine.

West Coast EOD Supporter. // Bang One, Bang Em All ! // In war, it's not who's right, but who's left.
Aper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 20:27   #13
alteran20

ok merci so pas de Co2 gun pour mois lol
Old July 11th, 2012, 20:28   #14
alteran20

is it worth it ?? for sniper / tactical ??

https://www.buyairsoft.ca/deals/bund...pr-bundle.html
Old July 11th, 2012, 20:37   #15
Aper
E-30

You can build that same gun for half the price going from scratch. BuyAirsoft are the only ones having stupid high prices for guns.

So no, it's not worth it at all. Especially that with 1000$, you can build a pretty fucked up AEG with top quality parts.

West Coast EOD Supporter. // Bang One, Bang Em All ! // In war, it's not who's right, but who's left.
Aper is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank