Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

EBAYBANNED - Vest, Uniform, Holster .....

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 14th, 2009, 02:59   #1
canind09

EBAYBANNED - Vest, Uniform, Holster .....

Hi,

One of my friends is in China for a while right now and I figured it will be easier if Paul from EBAYBANNED would to ship my order to my friend's China address using express post (which i will pay extra).
Hear are what I am ordering:
- A MC combat BDU set
- A tactical vest
- A tactical gloves
- A BDU set
- A belt with dump pouch

My friend is a little bit worry to come back to Canada with all of these stuff. I told him that I think all of these products are ok and should not be a problem to get thru Canada. Please, anyone correct me if these products are ok to come to Canada and especially he said to me products like the holster and the vest.

Thank you in advance for your help and infos.

Cheers,
Old March 14th, 2009, 03:04   #2
Amos

Why would you have it shipped to china?

Ebaybanned offers free world wide shipping... have it shipped to yourself.

And all that is just clothing. You're fine.
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 03:29   #3
yuhaoyang
asexual lumbricus terrestris

Send a message via MSN to yuhaoyang
Amos is right... Shipping to Edmonton (well to my area) take 5-7 buisness days. Just have them ship it for free, their packaging is pretty good too, bubblewrap and everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
The chinese steal everything. Haven't seen an original idea come out of that country yet.
yuhaoyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 03:51   #4
canind09

You guys are right, but after hearing some negative things about ebaybanned shipping to canada, no OR wrong tracking # - make me pretty nervouse.
Since my friend is in China right now maybe it is even faster to ship for FREE my order from Paul to my friend's China address.

Thanks guys for your help + the info
Old March 14th, 2009, 04:04   #5
--subzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canind09 View Post
You guys are right, but after hearing some negative things about ebaybanned shipping to canada, no OR wrong tracking # - make me pretty nervouse.
Since my friend is in China right now maybe it is even faster to ship for FREE my order from Paul to my friend's China address.

Thanks guys for your help + the info
na man there good stuff
they are just realy slow
you kinda have to whip them with emails for them to run your order fast
shipping dosint take that long
youd get your stuff you ordered you just sometimes have to push them to do it faster thats all
--subzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 04:38   #6
dpvu

Send a message via MSN to dpvu
Don't expect a tracking number but you will get your stuff. Worst come to worst, PayPal disputes can help speed things up. If EB doesn't give you a tracking number, what makes you think they'll give you one if you ship to China first? The odds of not getting stuff going through your friend or not are the same, it just depends if they send it (which they will, just be patient). It's crappy business practice yes, but at those prices you have to cut corners somewhere.
Old March 14th, 2009, 08:28   #7
15thKnight

Send a message via MSN to 15thKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpvu View Post
Don't expect a tracking number but you will get your stuff. Worst come to worst, PayPal disputes can help speed things up. If EB doesn't give you a tracking number, what makes you think they'll give you one if you ship to China first? The odds of not getting stuff going through your friend or not are the same, it just depends if they send it (which they will, just be patient). It's crappy business practice yes, but at those prices you have to cut corners somewhere.
+1 just opened up one on em.
I'm sorry i like tracking number's tells me when i cant sleep in early -.-

esp. right now as I'm sick as a dog.

I whipped em for two weeks enough's enough.
And as it stand's I don't think I will order from them again.

Uncle phil's not impressed
Gas Revolver.
15thKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 13:24   #8
yuhaoyang
asexual lumbricus terrestris

Send a message via MSN to yuhaoyang
Ok man... Seriously, 2 guys running an international online store takes skill, on the Ebaybanned home page there is a email for "tracking and sales", email them with your order number, name, and postal code, and they will give you a tracking number. They usually ship out 3-5 buisness days after the order has been made, since this is a big order, it might be stopped at customs for 1-2 days longer. Ebaybanned is a great source for cheap-as-chips gear.

I've ordered from them quite a few times now, if you really still don't trust them, make 2 or 3 seperate orders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
The chinese steal everything. Haven't seen an original idea come out of that country yet.
yuhaoyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 17:40   #9
15thKnight

Send a message via MSN to 15thKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhaoyang View Post
Ok man... Seriously, 2 guys running an international online store takes skill, on the Ebaybanned home page there is a email for "tracking and sales", email them with your order number, name, and postal code, and they will give you a tracking number. They usually ship out 3-5 buisness days after the order has been made, since this is a big order, it might be stopped at customs for 1-2 days longer. Ebaybanned is a great source for cheap-as-chips gear.

I've ordered from them quite a few times now, if you really still don't trust them, make 2 or 3 seperate orders.
Check my other post. I did, and THEY are being evasive.
Gas Revolver.
15thKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 19:34   #10
Azathoth

I lurv Ebanned.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...urv+ebaybanned
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
it would appear I am not first up in this gang-bang
---
WANTED PTW Receiver PRIME, STG, Factory
Azathoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 01:23   #11
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhaoyang View Post

I honestly would just go with one order, less for them to screw up.
More orders would just complicate things. Also one order of three things is only one paypal dispute, three orders of three things could be one, two, three or no paypal disputes. Either way, one order is a better idea.

When it comes to EB be aggressive, if you dont they will walk away with your money. Using a dispute is to your protection.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 01:35   #12
KNIVEZS

how long does it take for a package to reach Canada from Asia?
i have a package from korea and still no update

7:35 11-Mar-2009 Posting/Collection GEUMGOK

Posting office zip code : 472803

Destination country : CANADA
23:06 11-Mar-2009 Arrival at outward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE

11:26 12-Mar-2009 Departure from outward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE

Dispatch number : 31
Handed over to Air carrier INCHEON

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
KNIVEZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 03:53   #13
Watase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIVEZS View Post
how long does it take for a package to reach Canada from Asia?
i have a package from korea and still no update

7:35 11-Mar-2009 Posting/Collection GEUMGOK

Posting office zip code : 472803

Destination country : CANADA
23:06 11-Mar-2009 Arrival at outward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE

11:26 12-Mar-2009 Departure from outward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE

Dispatch number : 31
Handed over to Air carrier INCHEON
I receive/order stuff from Korea all the time.

Normal shipping (not expedited) is usually about 2 weeks. Expedited is about 5-6 days usually (Vancouver).
Watase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 04:01   #14
KNIVEZS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watase View Post
I receive/order stuff from Korea all the time.

Normal shipping (not expedited) is usually about 2 weeks. Expedited is about 5-6 days usually (Vancouver).
ok, the last update i received was its on air carrier
its just sitting there. it got me worried a little bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
KNIVEZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 15:18   #15
canind09

I think Ebaybanned is a fine retailer store. They just a bit slow and when it comes to respond some emails, they are really short and not in very detail. (can be headache sometime) :banghead:

I found some reviews regarding Ebaybanned:
Link 1
Link 2

Recent reviewed: Link 3
Quote:
Ebaybanned. Not a bad company per se. They have a resonable selection, good prices and with free shipping, you usually can't go wrong.
You have to understand, however, you're usually dealing with Chinese knockoffs. Not bad quality and fairly good replicas. See my review on thier multicam set.
The only real problem that comes into play is if there's a problem with an order.
First and foremost, they don't provide an order number nor a tracking number for orders. Tracking numbers are by request only. Meaning, unless you ASK for one, it isn't provided. The lack of an order number or any kind of order tracking system is also a large problem.
If you recieve a partial order, or not at all, then you have to contact them of course. The first question you'll be asked (step 1) is what's the non-existant order number. Once you reply that they didn't provide one, they'll start looking deeper.
Step 2 is they'll ask for your name and address, which once provided they can usually find your order. At this point, they'll provide you with a tracking number, and as far as they're concerned the issue is closed.
If you still haven't recieved your entire order, you have to take steps 1 and 2 all over again. Once you've refreshed thier memory, they'll then insist you recieved the order and you're in error. The only way I've found to correct thier mistakes is to immediately file a dispute with Paypal and threaten a refund. It's funny how quickly they correct problems when it looks like they might have money taken away from them.
As a review, Ebaybanned has serious pros, and very serious cons. The pros are simple. Reasonable quality items at nice, low prices. Free shipping. No duties (at least in Canada). A nice selection.
The cons are a little more difficult to work with. No order number (this is a pretty big issue). Lack of communication (replies are VERY long to recieve to inquiries, and are usually one word). Lack of tracking numbers until requested.

All in all, it's an okay company to deal with. The shipping and pricing sort of balances out the other problems. That's why they wound up with an overall of 3. Just be careful when making purchases. Immediately requst an order number and tracking number. Otherwise, the issues can be frustrating. Reviewed by CDNAirborne - 02-21-2009
Quote:
bb040 on 02-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Re: http://www.ebaybanned.com

i want to add to this ..your dealing with a company in mainland CHINA... the only real problem i ran into was that my bank would not let me do any transaction with my debt card...they said they were having alot of problems with fraud in china...i took a chance and was not dissapointed

Have any one ever experienced to recieve the order (west part of Canada only) for MORE THAN TWO and HALF weeks?

Thanks ,

Last edited by canind09; March 15th, 2009 at 15:26..
canind09 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank