Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Experiences - Care to share?

:

General

Old July 5th, 2008, 07:58   #1
Hutch

Send a message via MSN to Hutch
Airsoft Experiences - Care to share?

Hello members of ASC. I am Hutch and I am thirteen years of age. Wait! Hold the flame, just for a second please and hear me out. This is not a thread about what gun is the best, nor a thread asking for links to a site that sells AEG's for cheap prices.

I have read up and I know I cannot legally play the sport until I reach the age of majority. So I don't plan to until then, but I would like for some of you to share your experiences with airsoft. Like your favorite moment of a game, or something along the lines of that. And please go into detail, I can't play fore quite some time yet, so all I have left to do really is read all about it.
Hutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 08:01   #2
The Saint

The best way to sample game experiences is to read the After Action Report forum. It's essentially people talking about the best (and worst) experiences in a game they just attended.
Old July 5th, 2008, 08:05   #3
Trayne wr3ck

First of all, welcome to the boards and well done. You seem to be smart enough to understand and respect the rules. Thats a very good thing. We dont get many kids your age with any kind of smarts. Keep it up and your bound to make some friends and more importantly gain the respect of the more senior members here who have seen far to many "l33t sn1p3r" types around here.

As for the actual question, My best experience was a cqb match with some friends where i went 26-6 (kill/death). I had some spectacular rushes and the best mercy kills I could have ever dreamt of.
Old July 5th, 2008, 13:20   #4
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
My best experience is when I played airsoft.

Man that was a fun half hour.
Old July 5th, 2008, 13:25   #5
Brit ter

Spectate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
Hello members of ASC. I am Hutch and I am thirteen years of age. Wait! Hold the flame, just for a second please and hear me out. This is not a thread about what gun is the best, nor a thread asking for links to a site that sells AEG's for cheap prices.

I have read up and I know I cannot legally play the sport until I reach the age of majority. So I don't plan to until then, but I would like for some of you to share your experiences with airsoft. Like your favorite moment of a game, or something along the lines of that. And please go into detail, I can't play fore quite some time yet, so all I have left to do really is read all about it.
Best thing for you to do is to see if you can spectate a game or two to see for your self what the games are like!
Old July 5th, 2008, 15:46   #6
L473ncy

Haven't been to a game yet but everything I like so far.

The age rep I met was a cool guy, got it done quickly and fast. Took a little while though, because I was busy and he was also busy when I wasn't but I still got it done. Really flexible in meeting me. Took a good 5 seconds to do, I felt bad about dragging him out of bed early in the morning though so I offered him some coffee from timmies and he declined.

Also @ OP:

Wait till about 15/16 and get your parents involved, and look up a guy named Hitarosu (sp?) he did everything right and basically set the bar for underage kids.

Good job NOT doing:
Quote:
I r t3h l337 snpizor. Wat gun iz b3st? I got n0 mon3y wat iz ch33p? 1 r als0 buy3ng a sn1per. I 4m go1ng 2 sh0w 0ff 2 all ma1 frendz h0w t0lly 1337 I 4m n br1ng it 2 skool to sh00t people. lawl lawl lawl.
(Note: You can't buy a sniper. You can buy a sniper rifle not a sniper. How can you buy a person? Well unless....)
Old July 5th, 2008, 15:56   #7
Strelok

An easier way to 'spectate' is to offer yourself up as a camera man. I was braught into a game here in manitoba with a bunch of freinds to take pictures for the op, later on that day, I got to actually participate in the game itself! I was only 16 at the time, too
________
M67

Last edited by Strelok; April 11th, 2011 at 10:44..
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 18:32   #8
NoGear
likes being humiliated

welcome to the fourm finaly some young brains are rolling in a great thing to experiance is opening your first gun from that foam packed box and smell the fresh metal and smell or the future like smelling coffie in the mourning zomg i drool just thinking about it welcome once again
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 20:01   #9
Hutch

Send a message via MSN to Hutch
I'll try and respond to every one who has posted so far in this post.

The Saint: Thank you for directing me there, it was pretty much exactly what I was looking for. So I feel kinda foolish to have ever started this thread in the first place

Trayne wr3ck: Thanks for that, it's nice not to be considered a "l33t sn1per." Lol. And good job, can't wait until I can get into a game and do something like that.

Aquamarine: I'm sure it was. Also lol...

Brit ter: Hmm, spectating a game does sound perfect though I would need to find one near Dryden Ontario.

L473ncy: Cool it's good to know it won't take too long to get verified once I come of age. And I did as you said I should and looked up Hitarosu and was able to find some things on him, though I only read his first thread. Still it was quite helpful.

Thatotherguy: Offer my self up as a camera man eh? It does sound like an excellent idea, though I don't really have any kind of camera gear or anything. Even had I some I don't think I'm too good at snapping photo's. But then again maybe I'm not as bad as I think, maybe I'll borrow a camera from a relative and see if I can get some good shots. If I can, I might just do as you said.

NoGear: Thanks for the welcome NoGear. I dream almost constantly of that day where I can finally peel back the packaging and glimpse the first sight of my brand new AEG.

EDIT/P.S: I forgot this when I first posted, should I bother updating my profile? Seeing hows I'm terribly underage?

Last edited by Hutch; July 5th, 2008 at 20:06..
Hutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 20:20   #10
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Personally, I enjoy the after event dinner, well atleast thats what we do here. We play and then we all go out and eat and chat and just relax.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 20:56   #11
Muffin

Sneaking up behind your enemy and mercy killing him with a barrel to the neck is very satisfying.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 20:58   #12
Andres

Holding a crack shack alone for the most part and getting 5 or so kills while not getting hit yourself is pretty satisfying :d
Andres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 21:05   #13
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Personally, I enjoy the after event dinner, well atleast thats what we do here. We play and then we all go out and eat and chat and just relax.
And often touch each other from behind....
*glares at Styrak*
Old July 5th, 2008, 21:33   #14
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

We agreed not to talk about that anymore.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 23:56   #15
TCLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
+1 Its my favorite thing to but normally its a bbq at the field if its a local game. Great way to relax and when all is said and done if you had a bad day on the field you still go home smiling. Which is why I play to have fun.
TCLP is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General