Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tm mp5k vs p90 vs aug high cycle vs Scorpion evo 3

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old October 28th, 2015, 20:30   #1
3rdbase8

Tm mp5k vs p90 vs aug high cycle vs Scorpion evo 3

Hey guys I am considering getting a new gun and I know this is a lot to choose from so I need some help and we can hopefully narrow it down to one gun. If you can't tell I am obviously looking for a unique gun something different then the everyday airsofters gun. So the guns I have chosen is the Tokyo marui mp5k high cycle, Tokyo marui aug high cycle, Tokyo marui p90 high cycle and finally the asc scorpion evo 3. Don't worry about my budget but I was just wondering out of the box what one of these guns would be a good gun to use as a primary for field and backyard use? Thanks for the help I hope I was specific enough. Thanks again!
3rdbase8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2015, 23:00   #2
Slodin

just gonna say...aug, p90 and mp5k is not unique at all...see them all the time on fields...and pretty sure all of them are good out the box lol..............
Old October 28th, 2015, 23:06   #3
Drakker
Official ASC Geomorphologist

The Scorpion Evo stops firing when a mag is empty and you need to press the bolt catch when you put a mag back in before it will fire. It adds more realism and prevents dry fire.

Otherwise they're all great guns, you could just pick one up randomly.

Québec province's master age verification representative.
Drakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2015, 23:16   #4
Datawraith

^ what they said.
Internally, they're all pretty good, but unique? Not really... (MP5K maybe, and the Scorpion still isn't very often seen).
Choose what you like in terms of looks and what feels the best, so best advice I can give you is go into a store and try them out and see what form factor suits you best and which one looks the prettiest or coolest to you.
Datawraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2015, 00:48   #5
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Skorpion EVO is crap. TM MP5 is solid and easy to work with. I've never met an airsoft P90 I liked, and AUGs classically seem to have issues. There are other brands of MP5 as well that are great. If budget is no issue, check out the Systema TW5.
Old October 29th, 2015, 06:06   #6
Lone_Bullet.be

Do tell me, why would the Evo be crap? Facs, not loosely based assumption or opinions. Yelling other people sinethings is crap without telling then why is la low bloe mate.
Lone_Bullet.be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2015, 06:07   #7
Lone_Bullet.be

Cant edit for spelling in phone, sorry
Old October 29th, 2015, 07:14   #8
3rdbase8

Thanks for all of the replys guys very helpful. But on paper what ones out of the high cycle series have the best gear box and motor and all that stuff. And ik the mp5k is not that unique but more unique then the m4 or ak. The p90 it's a hit or mis at the field wether it's unique and for the aug I was getting the high cycle version and I'm pretty sure it's pretty rare because it doesn't look like a normal aug I'll put link here for anyone curious: https://www.google.com/search?q=toky...rnd6MJViW6M%3A

Sorry for the big link and also the scorpion I hear is extremely well built and it outperforms a lot of aegs even though it's size is like a mp5k and its said that it has like the best trigger response for the price.
Old October 29th, 2015, 08:11   #9
Lone_Bullet.be

It does, do be aware that its spring guide lugs tend to break. Better order the steel one with it. Other than that it's a solid aeg. Has no more faults and quircks than any other quality aeg. Nothing is bombproof however. With the possible exception of Realsword
Old October 29th, 2015, 08:26   #10
3rdbase8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Bullet.be View Post
It does, do be aware that its spring guide lugs tend to break. Better order the steel one with it. Other than that it's a solid aeg. Has no more faults and quircks than any other quality aeg. Nothing is bombproof however. With the possible exception of Realsword
Are you talking about the scorpion evo? And have you owned it because if you have I have more questions.
Old October 29th, 2015, 10:21   #11
Lone_Bullet.be

I own one yes.
Old October 29th, 2015, 10:58   #12
3rdbase8

How far can this gun shoot in feet do you think and is it accurate and how small is it with the stock off.
Old October 29th, 2015, 11:14   #13
Lone_Bullet.be

I can't say how far since I use it in cqb only, being relatively small. It reaches everywhere i want in cqb, say certainly 30m accurate. I have no range at home. Several reviews to commend for its range and accuracy in such a small package. It hold its own or surpasses most stock or lightly upgraded aegs because of good hop unit and the stability of the one piece steel barrel. That's partly why i bought one, as a possible woodland aeg. Without the stock it's possible to hold it as a heavy pistol, very manoeuvrable! You'll like it, but try and hold it because the pistolgrip can strain the wrists, as does the real steel.
Old October 29th, 2015, 11:38   #14
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Bullet.be View Post
Do tell me, why would the Evo be crap? Facs, not loosely based assumption or opinions. Yelling other people sinethings is crap without telling then why is la low bloe mate.
ASG is typically a rebranding company, though the Skorpion might be their own. Not good out of the box, not good quality to cost ratio, to be fair I haven't owned one myself, but I'm still waiting to hear a good thing about them.
Old October 29th, 2015, 12:02   #15
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
... or just get a VFC.
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion