Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Moaihobby - Any one familiar with them?

:

General

Old January 17th, 2014, 10:40   #1
Reaver_RRTS

Moaihobby - Any one familiar with them?

Just happened across this site looking for a particular item which they happen to have in stock and for a reasonable price compared to what some other sites list it...

However, I have no clue if this is a reputable company, having just finding them this morning, so I was hoping maybe someone on ASC has dealt with them and could share their experience. I did a quick search on here and nothing came up, so fire away if you have any info.

Thanks.
Reaver_RRTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:17   #2
BloodSport
Traveling Man

USA based company, expect duties/taxes/shipping costs to add up probably close to what you can get in country already. Depending on the item it may or may not clear customs.

Best bet is to meet up with one of our age verifiers and gain access to the restricted section of the forums where more information and retailers you will gain access too
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:25   #3
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

their contact info gives an address in HK.
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:30   #4
Reaver_RRTS

I'm just looking for the Magpul PTS stock, which they have in stock for 135$ compared to most places of nearly 200$, or other sites that have it for 130$ but out of stock. Only one other site I came across has it on hand but it's nearly 200$ plus shipping. Did a quick check total shipped to me is 170$... still cheaper than 194.99$ +tax and shipping :/ And I tried last year to get AV'd and nothing happened, (already talked to someone and they literally did nothing about it afterwards) so this year if I get some time I will try again.

EDIT: Their office is in California, USA, but the warehouse is in Hong Kong
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:49   #5
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

I might have heard of the store once or twice in passing from guys in the states.. for something like that sure you can probably order it no problem, the question is if it's in stock or not.

magpull pulled the plug on the pts brand so it's tough to say if the factory is still operating or not. you might get lucky if it's left over stock.
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:08   #6
Reaver_RRTS

The picture shows it's the stock I want with the buffer tube, screw and whatnot... I HOPE it's the right item... and it shows it's in stock on their site, so... and, they have KWA 55 rnd mp9 mags in stock too. Might make another order at a later date for a few more.
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:50   #7
ccyg8774

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver_RRTS View Post
The picture shows it's the stock I want with the buffer tube, screw and whatnot... I HOPE it's the right item... and it shows it's in stock on their site, so... and, they have KWA 55 rnd mp9 mags in stock too. Might make another order at a later date for a few more.
Sometimes the site don't update fast enough, despite it showing on stock on the site, it could be out stocked.
Tend to happen more on hard-to-find stuff, better call/email to make sure.
And KWA MP9 magazines are not that hard to find... Right? They are the same as KSC MP9 (Taiwan Version) magazines. But KSC MP9 (Japan Version) uses different system and different magazines.
Old January 17th, 2014, 13:17   #8
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingknight View Post
their contact info gives an address in HK.
On their contact us link they showed a California address.
Old January 17th, 2014, 13:18   #9
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver_RRTS View Post
I'm just looking for the Magpul PTS stock, which they have in stock for 135$ compared to most places of nearly 200$, or other sites that have it for 130$ but out of stock. Only one other site I came across has it on hand but it's nearly 200$ plus shipping. Did a quick check total shipped to me is 170$... still cheaper than 194.99$ +tax and shipping :/ And I tried last year to get AV'd and nothing happened, (already talked to someone and they literally did nothing about it afterwards) so this year if I get some time I will try again.

EDIT: Their office is in California, USA, but the warehouse is in Hong Kong

If they ship via UPS prepare to be raped for another $80 to $100 for duties/imporation.
Old January 17th, 2014, 13:47   #10
Reaver_RRTS

if thats the case wouldnt it be better for me to get this for my current stock?... http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwol...EG_Version.htm I was told it wont fit in the acm version I purchased not knowing it didnt come with a buffer tube (and not realizing my rifle didnt have one on it) http://airsoftdepot.ca/catalog/produ...oducts_id=2544 which was updated from this http://airsoftdepot.ca/catalog/produ...roducts_id=964.
w
initially, the third link was what they had up first. it shows a buffer tube in the stock, a shorter screw, etc. then they ex'd the item and uploaded the second link, the same stock, but without the buffer tube. I didnt catch that, excited to see it was 10$ cheaper, i thought it was on sale or something. (note to self, dont buy when half asleep). So, would link one be compatable with link two? it has the space for a buffer tube so...
Old January 18th, 2014, 17:16   #11
Stealth
Mr. Silencer

Get it from Redwolf.

Last edited by Stealth; January 18th, 2014 at 17:18..
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General