Airsoft Canada
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Broken charger TORONTO AIRSOFT

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old February 1st, 2013, 10:48   #1
QUATTROISKING
LOVES helmets!

Don't shoot me more than 10 times or I'll charge you!

Trade Rating: 15
Broken charger TORONTO AIRSOFT

So about a month ago I went into Toronto airsoft planing to buy a 9.6 nun chuck battery, my m4 is wired to the front so I would need a peq box to hold the battery, after trying to make the battery fit it was a no go... After the sales person started talking to me he turned me to a small 11.1v 1300 lipo battery and advised to buy the most expensive charger they sell and kept pushing on it so I agreed, now 75$ charger 35$ lipo 35$ peq box I ask him for sure will this battery work with this charger, sales person says yes he has the same charger.
Upon arriving home I plan to storage charge the battery, and put it away as I won't be playing for a month because I haven't yet purchased all my gear. Get home the battery has tamia connectors and and the charger does not. only has deans and a couple other so now I can't charge the battery or storage charge it, the sales person advised me as soon as I get home storage charge it before storing the for over a month. This was on a Sunday. They don't open till wends day worried that the battery will have damaged cells do to them fully charging it in the store, I have the battery and my gun wired to deans, the next day. I storage charged the battery, it did this in under 5 minutes, I have yet to touch the charger for a month, finally my first game, I go to balance charge the battery, the charger is charging to 12.3v when the battery is rated at 11.1v the charger got extreamly hot then read input volt error. I set it to 11.1v 1.3a balance charge. Now went into select paintball/airsoft they try a few battery's and there smart charger and inform me that the charger is broken. Something internal isn't functioning. Now with a fried charger I call TA EXPLAINED TO THEM THE PROBLEM the sales person on the phone said we can't help you bring it in we will look at it and "mabe" give you a very small discount on a new charger, I asked to speak with frank or a manager. I was told they won't help you.
I recived a broken 80$ charger that was pushed on me in the first place by a sales person, all I want is at least an exchange. I have messaged karnage without a response.
I have spent over 1000$ there in the last 2 months, I think I should recive at least some kind of an exchange.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:20   #2
Karnage

Trade Rating: 129
Send a message via MSN to Karnage
Quote:
I have messaged karnage without a response.
Please read my sig and drop by the store with the charger and original receipt, let the sales rep on the floor know that you receive this message from me indicating that we would test the charger for you. If it is found to be dangerous we will exchange it for you on the spot.

My apologies if this has been a hassle for you, we do however urge all customers to test products within their 14 day return/warranty period to make sure that there is no problem with the goods.

Thanks,
Frank

http://www.torontoairsoft.com : Free shipping on Orders over $300!

Sorry I can no longer keep up with PMs. Please use the contact form on the website to reach TorontoAirsoft.com staff.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2013, 15:14   #3
QUATTROISKING
LOVES helmets!

Don't shoot me more than 10 times or I'll charge you!

Trade Rating: 15
Thank you very much!
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center