Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

King arms G3 mags help

:

Gear Discussion

Old December 30th, 2011, 03:51   #1
cam_132

King arms G3 mags help

Hey guys, i recentally bought 5 King arms G3 mags, the plastic ones 110rd mags

but the problem is that when i am trying to load them, i get to about 15bb's and it jams up and doesent feed and doesent want to take any more, also when i only put in like 5 bb's it doesent jam but it doesent load, so again it jams but i can put more bb's in...

can anyone help me on this, its peeing me off. brand new mags and they are jamming and not feeding at all, they are suppose to be double stacked i guess and they are getting becide each other and just jamming up compleatly! could it be the bb's i am useing.... they work fine in my original high cap mag. but not in these new ones. what the hell am i doing wrong...
cam_132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2011, 10:39   #2
Short Round
Najohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam_132 View Post
Hey guys, i recentally bought 5 King arms G3 mags, the plastic ones 110rd mags

but the problem is that when i am trying to load them, i get to about 15bb's and it jams up and doesent feed and doesent want to take any more, also when i only put in like 5 bb's it doesent jam but it doesent load, so again it jams but i can put more bb's in...

can anyone help me on this, its peeing me off. brand new mags and they are jamming and not feeding at all, they are suppose to be double stacked i guess and they are getting becide each other and just jamming up compleatly! could it be the bb's i am useing.... they work fine in my original high cap mag. but not in these new ones. what the hell am i doing wrong...
Might have to work in the mag's spring. Drop some oil into the hole, fill with bbs, release bbs, fill back up, release, repeat. Sometimes the spring in new mags need to be loosened up.

Also fill only up to 70 or 100 ish rounds and see if that works before you oil your mags. I had midcaps for my gun that only worked if i didnt fill them up all the way (spring was too compressed to function properly when filled all the way)
Old December 30th, 2011, 15:49   #3
cam_132

I cant even get to 40... it jams up at about 20 in the first turn around inside the mag, its almost like the bb's are jamming becide each other, or the spring is jamming sideways inside the mag.

they are oiled up and good, but when i put 15 in i pull the release back and nothing happens...
cam_132 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion