Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Magpul FPG/FMP tips?

:

Reviews

Old March 9th, 2011, 15:03   #1
ibangkneebacks

Magpul FPG/FMP tips?

anyone got tips or mods for the Magpul FPG/FMP (folding pocket gun/folding machine pistol...i know its not a UC-M21, but it's pretty much the same damn thing)

also, i'm looking for help on how to setup my new KJW .22 Tactical (haven't got it yet, still actually hasn't been released but my purchase account is full and i WAS waiting for the KRISS but that's not happening til June XP)...anyone wanna help me out it'll be much appreciated and deffinately not forgotten!

--so a re-cap--

-FPG mod tips (cosmetic or functional...i'm looking to make this thing meaner than it already looks...i know tough eh? lol)

-KJW .22 Tactical dressup...i'm sure i've seen this used in a movie before...most deffinately in 'SWAT'...so the original dress i thought of was; INOVA light&low pro mount(left side), Bushnell Trophy 3, ACD Anti-Cant, spring loaded Harris low pro, ARMS QR pGrip, Samson Cobra frontsight with insight fiber ops, AMRS rear flip, buttstock is gonna be a Magpul...but i am torn between the UBR or the PRS with PRM
Old March 9th, 2011, 16:02   #2
spartan117

i would go with a ctr stock instead of the ubr because the ubr is just a bit on the heavy side causing your gun to become rear heavy. The ctr gives it a nice balanced weight.
spartan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2011, 18:38   #3
teriases

UBR for coolness... Although I think it needs some mod to fit...that's the stock I'm planning to get too. Nice setup.
teriases is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 12:12   #4
ibangkneebacks

thanks teriases, and yeah i totally thought about weight spartan...to counter the rear weight i was thinking about an over sized silencer (most likely one i made myself) and a short Harris bipod, i'm sure the Surefire lamp and scope will balance things out...unless the scope i grab is too cumbersome...my thoughts on the KJW.22 was to use it as a pocket sniper primary for indoor CQB, and just throw a huge BSA or Accupoint when i play outdoors

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews