Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

walmart.com s34p (3 burst shotgun)

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 25th, 2009, 21:59   #1
hugoqc321

Unhappy walmart.com s34p (3 burst shotgun)

Hi. Ive seen that walmart now carries the s34p, most known as the 3 burst shotgun. They sell it for only 56 US$. It's the clear version of it. I'm almost sure that it will get to Canada (its almost all clear) but I wanted you, experienced users, to tell me if I was right.

Thanks
Old May 25th, 2009, 22:04   #2
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

Just get it locally

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 22:06   #3
bentsky

price sounds a little off...well i dont trust walmart anyway
bentsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 22:07   #4
guysullavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by surebet View Post
Just get it locally
do this, no shipping
guysullavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 22:08   #5
lemegacool

i have one... great for cqb (only!)... mine double feed all the time, i tried cronying it with only one bbs in the cartidge and the gun putted out 280-90 fps there is no way this thing is shooting 350fps

hope this helps

member of fire team NOM. my other regular forum: www.toyotanation.com / gen3,gen4 camry
lemegacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 22:42   #6
yuhaoyang
asexual lumbricus terrestris

Send a message via MSN to yuhaoyang
playing russian roulette with money, and it's the CBSA agent that spins the wheel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
The chinese steal everything. Haven't seen an original idea come out of that country yet.
yuhaoyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:29   #7
Con Murder

Get it local, any canadian tire will be able to get it it they dont have it and capitalairsoft.ca has shells at a good price. You'll learn a lot about how to play with a shotgun and you'll learn how to make the shots count. Great cqb. If you can't get an AEG get a gas pistol and enjoy skirmishing. If this is your side arm... Grab a gas pistol.
Con Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:30   #8
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemegacool View Post
i have one... great for cqb (only!)... mine double feed all the time, i tried cronying it with only one bbs in the cartidge and the gun putted out 280-90 fps there is no way this thing is shooting 350fps

hope this helps
Most likely chronied with 0.12g.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 19:09   #9
hugoqc321

thanks to all, i think i will wait next year and get a kjw pistol
Old May 26th, 2009, 21:29   #10
Martin3267

Send a message via ICQ to Martin3267 Send a message via AIM to Martin3267 Send a message via Yahoo to Martin3267 Send a message via Skype™ to Martin3267
Its not a good gun for its price...
Try ordering a shotgun online...
Martin3267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 21:32   #11
theguy

Its actually a shockingly good gun for its price,
The only crosman worth considering buying really. If they sold them for that cheap up here, id pick one up, probably just to plink with, but still, it would be fun

Chinese proverb
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 22:30   #12
MillerBRo

Prolly the best airsoft gun Crosman has ever made (R76 and R72 are somewhat notable as entry level guns but nowhere near as good value for your buck). this is a gun that many of the seasoned players use and others have used them for parts to fix TM SPAS shottys.

ALL Crosman fps are chrono'd with .12s but even still 280-290fps with 3 .2g BBs is great.

They go for roughly $50-60 USD in the USA which is indeed an excellent price for the Canadian market where they often go for $120-150 (though the all black UTG clones can also be found for $60 in the USA for that matter so in the US they are ironically overpriced for that market).

However Walmart USA will not ship to Canada. Some of the US vendors WILL ship clear guns to Canada and most clear guns seem to pass customs eventually- but it really is a bit chancy.

Canadian Tire sells them for $120 CAD.

If you want to spend $80-90CAD and gamble with a clear gun from a USA store then just do so realizing that it is a gamble. If customs decides to be cruel rather than kind you lose everything- and suddenly that $120 looks way more reasonable for much less stress.

Myself- I have done both and though I have not lost anything there have been days where the worry over losing the gamble has me convinced that if the price is within $40-50 it isnt worth the stress or worry... besides CT always has a big 50% off airsoft sale every fall

Last edited by MillerBRo; May 26th, 2009 at 22:33..
MillerBRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 16:03   #13
hugoqc321

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerBRo View Post
Prolly the best airsoft gun Crosman has ever made (R76 and R72 are somewhat notable as entry level guns but nowhere near as good value for your buck). this is a gun that many of the seasoned players use and others have used them for parts to fix TM SPAS shottys.

ALL Crosman fps are chrono'd with .12s but even still 280-290fps with 3 .2g BBs is great.

They go for roughly $50-60 USD in the USA which is indeed an excellent price for the Canadian market where they often go for $120-150 (though the all black UTG clones can also be found for $60 in the USA for that matter so in the US they are ironically overpriced for that market).

However Walmart USA will not ship to Canada. Some of the US vendors WILL ship clear guns to Canada and most clear guns seem to pass customs eventually- but it really is a bit chancy.

Canadian Tire sells them for $120 CAD.

If you want to spend $80-90CAD and gamble with a clear gun from a USA store then just do so realizing that it is a gamble. If customs decides to be cruel rather than kind you lose everything- and suddenly that $120 looks way more reasonable for much less stress.

Myself- I have done both and though I have not lost anything there have been days where the worry over losing the gamble has me convinced that if the price is within $40-50 it isnt worth the stress or worry... besides CT always has a big 50% off airsoft sale every fall
ok thanks ill wait for that sale xD

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank