Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KSC 18C - One Sexy Beast!

:

Reviews

Old February 5th, 2009, 15:46   #1
Old School Punk

KSC 18C - One Sexy Beast!

Hey guys; Gordo here again, so I just "finished" outfitting my newest Airsoft Gun, it's a KSC 18C GBB Pistol, and all that I can say "OH MAN IS THAT THING A SEXY BEAST!!!"

I put her in this case to make it easier to transport, plus its kind of 007ish.

I took your guys tips on how to fill the trademarks in with white paint, I think they turned out alright.

I just got the NC Star laser and flashlight at lunch today, and I think that they finish her off perfectly.

I but a Guarder Threaded Metal Barrel in it and I went with the Madbull Gemtech Blackside Silencer because it's nice and lite and it has a rounded tip on it, which makes it nice to move around with.

Anyway, I think she's pretty sweet, let me know what you think.

Gordo

P.S. Hopefully posts with pictures of Sexy Guns don't attract Spam Bots, because if they do I am in big Shit! LOL

Last edited by Old School Punk; February 6th, 2009 at 13:36..
Old School Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 15:48   #2
KND
* AV revoked *

Look good man, but I should have use the flash light instead of laser light.

KND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 15:52   #3
Crunchmeister

Nice gun. I like the look of it with the silencer, flashlight and laser.

Just be aware that full auto pistols tend to be a real pain in the ass and extremely high maintenance. They tend to break down a lot. It's going to be expensive in parts and labour to keep it running if you use your pistol in any any appreciable manner. And also, the laser is nice, but you won't be allowed to use it at games because of potential for eye damage.
Old February 5th, 2009, 15:59   #4
Old School Punk

Hey KND, not sure I understand your question, it actually has a tiny little laser that you mount on the rail, and then there is another rail on the bottom of the laser that you slide the flashlight onto. It's a really slick system.

Speaking of the flashlight, can anyone tell me why tactical flashlights have that wavy bezel around the glass? I have only ever seen it on flashlights that mount on guns, just curious what its suppose to do?

Thanks for the tips Crunchman, I suspect that if I start playing airsoft for real, I will end up getting another non blowback pistol for the exact reasons you stated.

Thanks dudes

Gordo

Last edited by Old School Punk; February 5th, 2009 at 16:09..
Old School Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 16:05   #5
Qlong
Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Punk View Post

Speaking of the flashlight, can anyone tell me why tactical flashlights have that wavy bezel around the glass? I have only ever seen it on flashlights that mount on guns, just curious what its suppose to do?
You're suppose to blind them with the light and jab the poor bastard in the eye/face with it.

Also, mean looking black things sell better.

Weee!

Last edited by Qlong; February 5th, 2009 at 16:07..
Qlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 16:07   #6
Crunchmeister

Blowback pistols aren't really an issue. I prefer a GBB because you actually know when you're out of ammo. But full auto pistols are loads of technical trouble. There have been may threads here on the subject even in my short time in the game (less than 2 years). I've made the decision to avoid them for that reason, even though they're fun as hell to shoot.

And I must say I love KSC Glocks. I have the G17 and I love that piece. Became my main field gun. It's got only light upgrades (tightbore and metal slide & barrel) and it rocks.
Old February 5th, 2009, 19:19   #7
Old School Punk

Quote:
You're suppose to blind them with the light and jab the poor bastard in the eye/face with it.
OTFLMAO!! Thats a good one, you made coffee come out my nose! Thank you

Gordo
Old February 5th, 2009, 19:54   #8
Disco_Dante

He wasn't making a joke.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2009, 13:21   #9
Schwag

Nice. If you're going to use full auto be prepared to buy another one in a few months.
Love that laser/light combo. Very slick

(Former)Grand Poobah of T.W.A.T.
Schwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2009, 13:42   #10
Old School Punk

Thanks guys; I don't really plan on shooting the piss out of this thing, I much perfer using my AEGs.

While this is a cool gun, the propane filling thing and constant reloading the magazine is a pain in the ass.

I enjoy plinking stuff in my basement using it on the semi auto mode, I only really use the full auto mode to show off to people.

It really looks and feels awesome when you blast off a a 25 round mag in 2 seconds or less, but it really is just a gimick in the end.

Anyway it's a cool toy, and it was suppose to be my last Airsoft gun, but I ma already looking for my next one.

I got the Airsoft Bug, bad boys.

Gordo
Old February 6th, 2009, 13:54   #11
ledor473

Nice pistol

I'm will probably buy the same laser and flashlight than you but i have a question, can i mount the flashlight on a rail without the laser?

Anyway, what is the little black thing at the bottom left of the second picture?
Old February 6th, 2009, 15:34   #12
Old School Punk

I haven't tried it, but I am 99% sure that the flashlight can mount right on the rail on the gun.

If you talking about the picture of the gun in the case, then that little black thing is just a plastic box where I store things like allan keys and BB loader etc. It didn't come with the gun.

Gordo
Old February 6th, 2009, 15:38   #13
Tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Punk View Post
I haven't tried it, but I am 99% sure that the flashlight can mount right on the rail on the gun.

If you talking about the picture of the gun in the case, then that little black thing is just a plastic box where I store things like allan keys and BB loader etc. It didn't come with the gun.

Gordo
It can mount on the rail, that's how I'd run it. Because IMO lasers have no place in airsoft. but if you are not gaming it then you don't have to worry.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2009, 16:42   #14
Phalanix
raaaaawrrr!

Be careful with the rear pin that holds in the selector switch, it's known to become loose with Full Auto firing.

Love my Glock 18C, it was my first ever GBB, but the selector switch wasn't designed very securely.
Old February 6th, 2009, 20:27   #15
Wilson

G18C was my first GBB as well. Loved it, but I found the selector switch got in the way and that full auto was just a waste. I'm now rockin' a G19 in a BladeTech kydex holster and I couldn't be happier.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews