Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Integrated Combat Equipment (ICE Tactical) - Review

:

Reviews

Old August 30th, 2008, 13:26   #31
T_A_N_K

Well im putting the squeeze on their billing company, 2CO Checkout, maybe that way, when his money is threatened, or his method of receiving money is, I might hear something.
T_A_N_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2008, 13:50   #32
WARFIGHTER
formerly Knyte

Yea, apparently ICE had to stop using Paypal, I'm assuming because of the mass of refunds paypal would have givin their customers. I would imagine if they went to this 2C0, it is because that company would not refund without ICE's permissions or at least be much more of a hassle to go through than paypal to get a refund. Paypal is usually pretty good with refunds for goods not recieved.
Old August 30th, 2008, 18:33   #33
panda86

I don't think there's a lack of people that sew in Vancouver / westcoast. My mother in law used to work in clothing / gear fabrication and still knows lots of people in the biz. Talent is not an issue IMO. Business model and customer service are the issues.

I've walked in before asking for something that's supposed to be available, yet they weren't stocked with the materials (CADPAT fabric???). So they couldn't make it. IMO, if you're advertising stuff on your sight, it should either be in stock or you give an ETA of when it's available (and say it's not in stock).
panda86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2008, 23:47   #34
Farmboy

Quote:
On another note I find interesting, I notice that oneshottactical carries ice and according to farmsboy's post he got his product in June, yet I ordered my shit in May and still haven't received ziltch. I wonder when they placed their order with ICE, just to get an idea of how backlogged they are, or maybe he just did the big clients first.
When I first got hooked up with ICE/Hobey my intention was not only to distribute their product but help another Canadian company get going.

The order I placed was picked from a list of gear that they had instock. This way we got product right away, and ICE got some more working capital.

Exclusive Canadian Distributor for Blue Force Gear, Knights Armament, Rainier Arms, High Ground, Battle Comp, Multitasker and more!

http://oneshottactical.com/

One Shot Tactical Inc.
Farmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 13:05   #35
T_A_N_K

Just thought I would update, been chatting with 2checkout.com in attempts in getting a refund. Direct from me talking to their several CSA people:

1 Message by you on Fri, 29th Aug 2008 4:14 pm
Hi,

I made two orders from ICE Tactical totaingl about 300 Canadian Dollars. I have not received delivery for any order and it has been over 3 months. All attempts to contact the company have failed, I have called and e-mail them numerous times. Is there anything 2CO can do about it in regards to getting my money back?

Below are the order numbers.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

2 Message by joshk on Fri, 29th Aug 2008 7:20 pm
Dear Joe,

Thank you for contacting 2Checkout.com. I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. I have contacted icetactical.comto request a refund for both of your orders. The supplier, icetactical.com, will be contacting you via e-mail. If you do not receive a response in a timely manner, please feel free to reopen this ticket for additional assistance. We appreciate your patience while we resolve this matter.

For your convenience, our Customer Care Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank You,

Josh Karamian
Customer Care
2Checkout.com
http://www.2Checkout.com

1-877-294-0273 Toll-free in U.S. & Canada
1-614-921-2450 International callers
08718718283 (UK & Northern Ireland)
Fax: (614) 921-2451 or (866) 921-2451 (US & Canada)
3 Message by you on Tue, 9th Sep 2008 9:36 pm
Dear 2CO Representative,

Ice Tactical has yet to reply to any of my further attempts to contact them, their e-mail address and both phone lines are no longer in service. It has been 6 business days since your e-mail notifying them of my issue. What are my other options, if any?

Regards,

Joseph H

4 Message by on Wed, 10th Sep 2008 12:54 am
Dear Joseph,

Thank you for contacting 2Checkout.com. I apologize for any inconvenience and any delay in response regarding this matter.

I have checked on both of your orders, 3934067763 and 3919858803, they have not shipped. I am very sorry to hear http://www.icetactical.com has not addressed this situation. At this time, we can request a refund for the order or contact http://www.icetactical.com on your behalf once more, with a request for a resolution. Please let us know how you would like us to proceed, and we will take the appropriate actions to resolve this matter.

If you have any other questions, feel free to open this ticket.

Thank you,

Brenda
Customer Care

http://www.2checkout.com

(614) 921-2450

(877) 294-0273 (US & Canada)

08718718283 (UK & Northern Ireland)

V2 Users Guide: https://www.2checkout.com/documentat...sersguide.html
5 Message by you on Wed, 10th Sep 2008 1:25 am
Thank you for your prompt reply. Please contact http://www.icetactical.com again and request either delivery or refund of the above orders. If they do not comply, or do not respond, is there any way for me to get my product or refund through 2Checkout.com? or is 2Checkout.com only a mediator? I know with other third party payment company's, they can withdraw funds from the users account or put them in a negative standing, is that possible at all with 2checkout.com?

Regards,

Joseph H

6 Message by on Wed, 10th Sep 2008 3:57 am
Hello Joseph,

Thank you for contacting 2Checkout.com. I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

If you don't hear anything from icetactical.com you can contact us regarding the refund. We are able to refund the order for you.

If you have any further questions please contact us again.

Thank you,
Scott

2Checkout.com
http://www.2checkout.com

(614) 921-2450
Toll-Free(877) 294-0273 (US & Canada)
Local-Toll 08718718283 (UK & Northern Ireland)
7 Message by you on Wed, 10th Sep 2008 1:03 pm
Dear 2CO Representative,

I would to start the process to get a refund, I no longer care for the product as I was expecting it 4 months ago. Please let me know how to proceed. Do you know approximately how long it will take for me to receive my refund?
Thank you,

Joseph H

Hopefully I can get my money back, surprisingly, these guys are really quick with responses, which is nice.

Last edited by T_A_N_K; September 10th, 2008 at 13:09..
Old September 19th, 2008, 09:51   #36
Riggermade

I make tactical gear here in Petawawa, feel free to contact me via e-mail
Riggermade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2008, 14:22   #37
T_A_N_K

Thanks for the offer but Ive already found someone else.

On another note, I after shooting back several e-mails with 2CO.Com and waiting for ICE Tactical to get back to them. Looks like I'm getting my money back! ****** does happy dance ******

They are sending the money to my paypal account, will update in 5-7 days when the funds clear. I'm so fucking happy this is almost over.
Old September 21st, 2008, 14:40   #38
T_A_N_K

I got my full refund from 2checkout.com today all $241. I'm quite pleased considering I thought this money was lost. Process took approximately 1 month and they were a pleasure to deal with, Very prompt in with reply's.

Thanks for nothing but grief ICE Tactical.
Old September 21st, 2008, 14:52   #39
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Formally RedComrade

Good show Huyhn. Glad you finally got some resolution.
Old September 21st, 2008, 14:53   #40
T_A_N_K

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.H.I.E.L.D. View Post
Good show Huyhn. Glad you finally got some resolution.
ITS FUCKING HUYNH..er Sarge
Old September 21st, 2008, 14:55   #41
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Formally RedComrade

WIN! I'm your Staff Sergeant, I don't need to get you're F'in name right Either way good stuff on getting some cash bud. Bastards need to learn customer service and that length of time with no comms in unacceptable.

Last edited by S.H.I.E.L.D.; September 21st, 2008 at 15:03..
S.H.I.E.L.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2009, 17:57   #42
T_A_N_K

Its been a long time but I would like to update this thread:

Approximately a month ago I was contacted by a ASC member (who will remain nameless) who was the new CSR for ICE Tactical and wanted to know about my experience with them. After directing him to this thread he stated that ICE Tactical wanted to make it up to me for giving me such a hard time with the transaction. After sending a back a few e-mails asking about if there was any gear I would like from the ICE lineup, I told him I still wanted my original order as I have not found a quality cadpat rig that met my needs besides one designed custom by KTS(Knight Tactical Solutions)

The CSR Rep told he would do the best he can and try to get it to me as soon as ICE's other client orders were fulfilled.

Well this morning, low and behold I got a package from ICE Tactical from Canadapost. I eagerly opened it to see what was inside and guess what?

I pretty much received my original order completely FREE (Just under $200 worth of product)!! I know ICE Tactical dropped the ball and from what I've read many times and for many people, but I am happy to say at least for me they have owned up to their mistakes and have turned wrong into right. I will have a review of the items I received up shorty time allowing.

I would like to say, at first glace the quality of the products look extremely well made and am happy to consider making future purchases from ICE Tactical.
Old April 27th, 2009, 00:50   #43
rainman

Send a message via ICQ to rainman
I'm glad I could help Joe. I'm currently working with some ASC members to sort out new ICE orders.

Those looking for ICE kit can contact me directly at ICE paul@icetactical.com

Paul

"Luck favors the prepared." (Edna, "The Incredibles")
rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:15   #44
durruti

Im happy to read this post.

Last year I have the same experience, I placed a large order and I never receive the items, I tried to contact with Ice and I was unable to contact with.

Finally (five o six months later) I started a claim and I contacted 2CO their billing company and they send me a refound The claim proccess with 2co was really fast (very good service)

Several months later I find some of the suff that I need in One Shot Tactical ... And now (with some mistakes in the order) I had some Ice webbing an Im happy with.

Honestly the quality of his products its really good, I have (a lot of) cadpat products coming from dropzone, tactical tailor, cp gear, hig speed gear and others, and his quality is at the same level.

I expect that some day hobey make a real change in his customer service.

Carlos
Spain

Last edited by durruti; May 4th, 2009 at 03:27..
durruti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2010, 11:04   #45
Orochi
Warning Trade Dispute!! POSSIBLE FRAUD!! Buyer beware!!

planning on buying some gear from them anyone deal with them lately? are they still the same or did they change?
Orochi is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews