Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Store Review

:

Reviews

Old January 17th, 2014, 15:20   #1
Morfiuss

Airsoft Store Review

Hi all

I figure that I would throw out some props to places that really deserve it. I think that is has been my third purchased from www.airsoftstore.ca and the experience has been nothing but exceptional. I placed my last order and within a few hours it was shipped with a tracking number. The carrier picked it up the same day towards the afternoon and it on the way to me.

These guys are truly there to help you. The reason why I say this is because they are probably the only retailer that have details and tips on the items that they sell. i.e.

Keep in mind that if you run this piston, it will accelerate the wear rate on your gears if the metal is softer than that of the piston rack.

Tip: We recommend removing the piston rack from the piston and applying superglue along the piston rack to bond the rack to the piston body, thus distributing any shear forces along the entirety of the piston.

This sorta tips are greatly appreciated, by me anyways.
Morfiuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2014, 15:47   #2
Crossfire034

Might as well chime in. I too have made three orders, and each one was as smooth a transaction as I could have hoped for. Good prices, quality parts, beyond exceptional customer service. I think most people already know this by now, but AirsoftStore.ca is a highly recommended vendor when dealing with parts and accessories. Couldn't be happier with my purchases from them.
Crossfire034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2014, 15:59   #3
Ramcke

Hats off indeed, especially to Stealth for showing what true customer service means.
Ramcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2014, 17:37   #4
K3vX

One of the only retailer that will tell you NOT to buy their upgrades because what you already have is perfectly fine, lol.

Unless I need something they don't carry, I always shop there. No exceptions. Stealth (both guys) are incredible people to deal with, and I'm always pleased to send everyone's business there.
K3vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 00:02   #5
BogardusFoul

Agreed. I have also been pleased with every purchase I have made from this store. Just placed another order today, unfortunately had to trim it down, as my bank account was much drier than I expected.

Many thanks guys. Keep that inventory growing!

Name Tapes
Team Patches
Hats
Custom Embroidery
www.stabface.ca
BogardusFoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2014, 15:10   #6
Adamlxlx

Ordered twice from this shop. Exceptional service indeed!
Adamlxlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2014, 16:15   #7
Wli

Ordered an AR15 armourers wrench from them on a saturday night, got the shipping info an hour later at 10 pm. I stared at my phone for a few moments because I couldn't believe that they would set it up on a saturday night. Got the wrench on Monday, wicked awesome.
Wli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 19:52   #8
apilar

Big shout out to these guys! Replaced my red dot sight after it decided to die right out of the box! They took it back no problem, and shipped a replacement wicked fast!

Big thank you!
apilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2014, 13:31   #9
paulwes83

Awesome guys to deal with and like the others said, absolutely flawless transactions too! One of the best things about these guys is that they play airsoft and work on airsoft guns, so they've given me oodles of tips and product explanations when I've asked.

They've always taken the time to help me which is very nice of them. Often, most people will just tell you to search threads, but these guys are more than happy to spread their wisdom.

A++++ retailer all the way!
paulwes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2014, 13:52   #10
-Shade

Nothing but excellent things to say about them as well. Placed maybe about 10 orders, had many questions answered, gun work done, simple returns, super fast processing and shipping etc. They definitely go out of their way to help you. A+ and I will always continue to go to them first
-Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2014, 16:10   #11
Crimzzen

Both of the guys that run the store are amazing. They are the first place I check for anything!
Crimzzen is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews