Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Anyone know Freak aka Jim

:

General

Old June 22nd, 2013, 09:37   #16
Short Round
Najohn

Don't know if you have done this or not but seeing how he is from Barrie I presume he played there a lot, therefore contact GeorgeHutchinson, he runs and organizes most of airsoft that goes on in Barrie.

Barrie has a large tight kept community, all them are stand up guys so I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping you.

EDIT: to clarify in case it is misunderstood "Freak" or "Jim" is and/or was not a part of BAAR to my knowledge.

Last edited by Short Round; June 22nd, 2013 at 11:31..
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2013, 10:11   #17
Enjoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grump View Post
Instead of just jumping to this, it would be a better idea to take into consideration how large the transaction was. If you sent him money for a m100 spring, it would be a lot different than sending money for an AEG. If it's not a ton of money, write it off as a bad debt and move forward.

If, on the other hand, it's a significant sum of money then I'd figure out whether or not you have enough info to track him down. Small claims court may be an option if you've got a way to serve him and you deem it 'worth it'.
ROFL^

I`m sure the OP has a buisness where he can just be like,"Oh I made a bad investment...Lets write it off."

As the others have said, Fraud is fraud.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 10:48   #18
kharyunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Short Round View Post
Don't know if you have done this or not but seeing how he is from Barrie I presume he played there a lot, therefore contact GeorgeHutchinson, he runs and organizes most of airsoft that goes on in Barrie.

Barrie has a large tight kept community, all them are stand up guys so I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping you.
I am from Barrie and part of BAAR and I have never met this Jim guy or Freak in my travels. I have been playing with them for a long time now.

But not to say that others haven't played with him. It sucks on what happened and, people like that make me scared sometimes to buy online.
kharyunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2013, 15:20   #19
skalnok

jim hasn't played at a BAAR game in about 3 years. ( he was blackbear not BAAR ) i havent seen him in a long time but i remember hearing recently that he was just getting over being pretty sick.

if i run into him ill tell him to fire you a message.
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 01:04   #20
Grump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
ROFL^

I`m sure the OP has a buisness where he can just be like,"Oh I made a bad investment...Lets write it off."

As the others have said, Fraud is fraud.
It's a figure of speech. And by all means, OP, slander away and drag the guy's name through dirt for all I care. I simply don't see it worth wasting your time over if it's $20. If it's a $3000 PTW, then, yes, I completely agree, chase every lead you can get and make sure you get compensation.
Grump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 15:58   #21
DustMagnet

He has returned: http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread....56#post1831456
DustMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General