Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

A Canadian Source for IR Call Sign Patches

:

Gear Discussion

Old August 6th, 2010, 18:16   #1
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Formally RedComrade

A Canadian Source for IR Call Sign Patches

Well reached the point of frustration so I thought I'd pick the brains of the community. Just curious if anyone has found a Canadian source for custom IR Call Sign patches. All I've found have been US sites and they all seem to be bound by ITAR. 1-800-Name Tapes only does flags and Blood Types, and others that do ship here are the same.

Failing a Canadian source does anyone have some creative suggestions for convincing DIY Call Sign patches that look like the real deal just not IR?
Old August 6th, 2010, 18:42   #2
Frozen Tex

I bought some IR patches from Opsgear.com back in December... They're located in Utah, and gave no ITAR troubles. And they sell Canadian and British flags, as well as US.

Just be prepared to wait forever for them to ship...

EDIT: Durr... Not reading your post properly... Sorry, I don't know where you'd find custom IR callsign patches.

Delenda Est Carthago

Last edited by Frozen Tex; August 6th, 2010 at 18:44.. Reason: I can't read, apparently.
Frozen Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2010, 19:18   #3
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Formally RedComrade

Haha no worries Tex. Yeah for basic IR Patches I go through 1-800-Nametapes. Quick, reliable, sadly no custom IR call sign patches lol.
Old August 6th, 2010, 19:46   #4
JohnGol10

Militarynames.com has almost every patch in IR except custom call-sign patches... they have everything, like Jolly Roger patches, Army unit patches, US flags, Canadian flags, Brit flags... again, almost everything except call-signs...
Old August 16th, 2010, 09:30   #5
strico2

Source for Call signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.H.I.E.L.D. View Post
Well reached the point of frustration so I thought I'd pick the brains of the community. Just curious if anyone has found a Canadian source for custom IR Call Sign patches. All I've found have been US sites and they all seem to be bound by ITAR. 1-800-Name Tapes only does flags and Blood Types, and others that do ship here are the same.

Failing a Canadian source does anyone have some creative suggestions for convincing DIY Call Sign patches that look like the real deal just not IR?
I can do custom call signs patches for you. My website is www.irpatches.com and you can e-mail the patch you want made and I can send you a quote. It does take 2 weeks just to make a IR Patches but, they ship right after that. You may e-mail me directly at angie@strico.net

I have made custom call signs for US and Norwegian and French units. I look foward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Angie 8-)
strico2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 09:38   #6
strico2

Custom Call Signs

Quote:

I just noticed your 180A MOS. I am married to a retired 18Z and we spent 24 years with Special Operations and alot of it was with A/3/10th SFG (A)

"DE OPPRESSO LIBER"

Angie
strico2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 12:23   #7
-Skeletor-
Quote:
Originally Posted by strico2 View Post
I just noticed your 180A MOS. I am married to a retired 18Z and we spent 24 years with Special Operations and alot of it was with A/3/10th SFG (A)

"DE OPPRESSO LIBER"

Angie
He's not SF or US Mil, just impressions he does for airsoft/reenacting
Old August 16th, 2010, 14:30   #8
pugs144

LOL.
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 17:43   #9
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Wow, cool website (irpatches). I'll be keeping it in mind when it's time to get patches made up for the next rotation of troops my unit puts out the door.
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:18   #10
oates76

Exclamation

Just FYI, i strongly recommend not ordering from IRpatches.com. I ordered a couple months ago and have received nothing, and no response to multiple emails. A complaint to my credit card company is my next step. Be warned. :banghead:
oates76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:56   #11
zone 69

Here you go he dose IR custom call sign patches. I like to get a few myself but he dose not have DD for me to make payment.
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=131642
http://perrozdesigns.blogspot.ca/

Last edited by zone 69; April 2nd, 2013 at 12:01..
zone 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:14   #12
Berkut
PinkEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone 69 View Post
Here you go he dose IR custom call sign patches. I like to get a few myself but he dose not have DD for me to make payment.
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=131642
http://perrozdesigns.blogspot.ca/
Big +1 on this one! Excellent quality and service.Had bunch of patches done up and they are very nice.

G63
Berkut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:17   #13
jcadger

Send a message via MSN to jcadger Send a message via Skype™ to jcadger
Perrozdesigns does amazing work. I have gotten a couple different patches from him both in IR and nonIR and the quality is top notch

May God bring good health to your enemies enemies
jcadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:27   #14
zone 69

Quote:

You can reward me with two IR Call Sign patches in CB with MRO on it.

Last edited by zone 69; April 2nd, 2013 at 12:38..
zone 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion