First major aeg

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 23rd, 2010, 21:38   #16
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlander94 View Post
i can see what you guys mean by not wanting minors geting there hands on the good aegs the last thing any one wants is for the forums to get sewed or worse airsoft banned so ile just save up and poke around the fourms
Stick to this and you will thrive around here and enjoy a wonderful sport for a long time. But as soon as you start to stray from this then your welcome will become short lived. Its happened many times before, don't be one of the ignorant and stubborn few. I'd advise you not to spend your money on the G&G and KJW (ESPECIALLY NOT FROM BUYAIRSOFT.CA! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE) keep saving and in 2 years time once you can become Age Verified (look up the FAQ section if you want more info) then you will have PLENTY of dough to splurge and get some AMAZING guns and gear off the bat. It can be hard to wait, but good things come to those who wait man.

Keep floating around here, absorb as much information as you can from us so again once you turn of age you will already be well versed in everything airsoft. What you may even be able to do is, barring you don't make yourself out to be a total fucking goon and be ostracized, you may ask permission of game hosts to attend games as a spectator and if you play your cards right to play in a game.

You said you already play, where do you play and who do you play with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:24   #17
CJay

outlander I think what some of my more "esteemed" **cough...intolerant old grouches...cough** are trying to say is wait till ur age verified lol...gentlemen please remember we were all young at some point and despite the lack of sensible under 18's there are a few out there and try not to drive off the few decent guys there are. im not saying welcome with open arms but helpfull guiding attitude is more helpful than the currently favoured "fuck off little boy attitude" that seems to prevail in the good old boys club that is airsoft these days.

outlander welcome to the boards bud - u'll learn quickly that asking questions is almost outright banned these days (insert semi-serious sarcasm here) so if u need any advice etc gimmi a PM and I'll give ya some advice etc (please note airsoft nazi's that I am in no way offering to sell guns or contravene any laws/forum rules :P) - hang around and take advice is ur best bet - defo avoid buyairsoft however and yep wait till yer 18 and u'll get a much better selection not to mention second hand and upgraded guns etc
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:28   #18
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJay View Post
outlander I think what some of my more "esteemed" **cough...intolerant old grouches...cough** are trying to say is wait till ur age verified lol...gentlemen please remember we were all young at some point and despite the lack of sensible under 18's there are a few out there and try not to drive off the few decent guys there are. im not saying welcome with open arms but helpfull guiding attitude is more helpful than the currently favoured "fuck off little boy attitude" that seems to prevail in the good old boys club that is airsoft these days.
Re-read this thread. There isn't a single post in here giving him the "fuck off little boy" attitude.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:09   #19
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

He said in the pet peeves section that he hates when people show up to play airsoft with paintball guns, I'm guessing forest/park near the local high school aka "my dad's friends private land"

And Cjay, this thread has been quite tame considering he admits to being 16, and is still intent on buying his crapsoft. What exactly were you offering to help with anyway?
Old July 24th, 2010, 13:24   #20
outlander94

I am so confused

First of all thankyou for the warning about buy airsoft second im geting the feeling that i should give my crapsoft guns the old yeller treatment and lastly i should buy from the classifieds when i get age vereified
(incase you did not see the movie old yeller i will give lewis blacks discription of it. Boy gets dog boy loves dog boy shoots dog)
outlander94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2010, 13:29   #21
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Correct, don't buy anything until you are av'd your current guns are fine for now just keep them out of sight and don't play in public with them, that is all.

Don't waste guns, even if they're crappy.
Old July 24th, 2010, 13:36   #22
outlander94

ok

ok thank you for the words of wisdom now if you excuse me im going to go watch old yeller
outlander94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2010, 23:06   #23
Short Round
Najohn

Agh a future player is saved for once from the shit storm of buyairsoft and crappy guns.... Why can't all younger gents be like you?

Atleast now if you start saving up you will have an overkill amount of money to waste on this sport, unlike myself who is well lacking funds due my obsession with t-shirts (I can't get enough, its like cocaine to me).
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion