Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

When I buy an airsoft, does it get shipped in front of my house or a the post office near my house?

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 28th, 2010, 20:09   #31
Forever_kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopat09 View Post
Hi guys!

Next question from me! What happens if I pay a seller with positive feedbacks and he never send my airsoft? How do I get protected? Will ASC do something?

Thank you again for your help!
You should only leave positive feedback when you get your item, what happens if the item comes broke and the seller refuses to help? They don't really deserve the positive feedback then.
Mind you, you can edit it.

ASC Has a vast majority of members, somebody usually knows somebody sort of thing.
Maybe they can speak with the guy and see what is up.

Or you can usually contact the local law enforcement.

Last edited by Forever_kaos; March 28th, 2010 at 20:15..
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 20:18   #32
Con Murder

I used to work in a Mac's Convenience store that had a Canada Post outlet in it, very odd. We basically sent mail and stored packages for pick up. In total I trusted 3 of the 8 people who dropped off for CP and 2 were on CP payroll. I had visibly broken items and burst liquid from time to time with nothing explaining what had happened! So I would have to put a damage sticker and sign my name on it! I had more people pointing and yelling at me for this shit than I ever could handle and every time after explaining theat they had to go through the sender I got another earfull. I quit my job in September 2008 and heard early 2009 that some 30 or so passports had gone missing from Lethbridge and Medicine Hat! And those contract workers come and go like cats on a farm.

Get a signature added and insure for full value for god only knows who handles it!

Last edited by Con Murder; March 28th, 2010 at 20:21..
Con Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 22:32   #33
L473ncy

Damn man. Shitty deal for you.

I wouldn't be able to deal with that shit at all, not really a "people person", I can deal with clients who don't have a clue what they want or people who need IT help but I can't deal with people who scream and yell at you all the time. I know you live on the west side and everything, would that happen to be the Macs near the University Village in that strip mall area? I know that the Shoppers is the big CP outlet these days and the workers have been nothing but professional (well except for one but I think she was a trainee or something).

Anyways I have to take you out to The Duke sometime for wings. I keep meaning to but I either forget or have homework where do you work BTW?
Old March 28th, 2010, 22:56   #34
grantmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Isn't that like super illegal? I would assume that if the CFO or RCMP heard about this they would stir up a shitstorm. Sure it was safe this time but what happens if the next time you're buying an AR-15 and it gets stolen? Shouldn't there be a higher standard for firearms deliveries making sure the person is who they say they are and they have a PAL or something? Though I once did hear of an AR-15 getting tossed in the bushes and the owner freaking out or something until they found it in the bushes, yeah that's just not cool.

I've had the delivery person sign the package with a random scrawl before but most of the time the people who do my neighbourhood are pretty good and leave the notice and drop it off at the local CP package drop off centre.
Due to the amount of theft at Canada Post it is recommended that you NEVER tell them what you are shipping, especially if it is a firearm.

I've talk to two people who have had restricted firearms left on their porch. Let me tell you that they gave the folks at CP hell over that! Considering you can't even pick-up a restricted from the post office without a STATT.

-Grant
grantmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:53   #35
mills0

This is why i love having a PO box... I know my packages are at the Post Office safe and sound
mills0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2010, 03:03   #36
Con Murder

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Damn man. Shitty deal for you.

I wouldn't be able to deal with that shit at all, not really a "people person", I can deal with clients who don't have a clue what they want or people who need IT help but I can't deal with people who scream and yell at you all the time. I know you live on the west side and everything, would that happen to be the Macs near the University Village in that strip mall area? I know that the Shoppers is the big CP outlet these days and the workers have been nothing but professional (well except for one but I think she was a trainee or something).

Anyways I have to take you out to The Duke sometime for wings. I keep meaning to but I either forget or have homework where do you work BTW?
LOL I hated the ladies at shoppers! Haha, no it was the Esso by Safeway and Tim Hortons on University Dr. it handles the north half and Shoppers the south. At any rate I work at Savers Convenience Store by Tacot Time and Pizza Hut. We Will do the beer and will PM my contact #
Con Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank