Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

The worst Airsofter Ive ever Met

:

General

Old June 26th, 2009, 14:47   #121
Capt. T/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by THER3APER135 View Post
i was there with some friends and they wouldnt let me play because of the fps on my gun, but the only person who had a problem was the fat guy in the chair!
i have no idea on which night you went to, but if your gun was shooting hot, then i dont think anyone will let you play.
FYI, JOC limts are 320 fps indoors on all guns.
i believe insurance plays apart in setting the fps limits at trek as well.
other groups may play with slightly different limits
bottomline.... shoot over 320 fps and its too hot for indoors and NOT allowed.
Capt. T/O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2009, 15:32   #122
AngelusNex
formerly Sepulcrum

Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
Quote:
Hey i noticed your thread posted and hahah thank god someone else thinks lasertrek is terrible! i was there with some friends and they wouldnt let me play because of the fps on my gun, but the only person who had a problem was the fat guy in the chair! demanding a refund of the arena fee and going home disapointed i swear i will never go there ever again. i think people need to know the truth about airsoft to expand the sport and not get scared off by people like him!
Nobody can play on any field if your gun shoots over their limit PERIOD
AngelusNex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2009, 15:40   #123
ShelledPants

Quote:
Hey i noticed your thread posted and hahah thank god someone else thinks lasertrek is terrible! i was there with some friends and they wouldnt let me play because of the fps on my gun, but the only person who had a problem was the fat guy in the chair! demanding a refund of the arena fee and going home disapointed i swear i will never go there ever again. i think people need to know the truth about airsoft to expand the sport and not get scared off by people like him!

They have to cover their insurance.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.

Last edited by ShelledPants; June 26th, 2009 at 15:52..
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2009, 21:05   #124
THER3APER135

Im aware of the indoor rules but it was shooting around 320 and the odd 330 but there was another group playing who when they chrono his gun was around 340 and they told him that he cant shoot closer than 10 feet.
THER3APER135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2009, 02:25   #125
THER3APER135

ok well thanks for being involved on my little delema or how ever you spell it, but i would just like to say what a horrbile experiance it was for me but at least i learned from it. And i obviously sound like a begginer airsofter but ya everybody has ran into an issue here or there when they are getting into something new.
Old June 28th, 2009, 08:10   #126
AngelusNex
formerly Sepulcrum

Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
Quote:
Im aware of the indoor rules but it was shooting around 320 and the odd 330 but there was another group playing who when they chrono his gun was around 340 and they told him that he cant shoot closer than 10 feet.
Experienced players get more leeway, It's usually noobs who open up auto point blank so if your new to the sport no field will let you go over the limit.
AngelusNex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2009, 15:20   #127
THER3APER135

well im not completely new to the sport and i know the rules but i obviously had more experiance than the kid shooting in the lobby who was yelled at to not, but i guess you would know more since you were there.
Old June 28th, 2009, 21:46   #128
Outcast569

Send a message via MSN to Outcast569
Find it funny we all have had bad dealings with larry and the one guy who gets told "no" for the right reason complains lol. We had a guy last week with a gun above 320 (325 to be accurate) and he was told flat out no period at all could he game that gun. So its not just you, just be thankful he is holding to that bit.
Old July 6th, 2009, 10:18   #129
Gonzo Sleeper

I have played there many times and never have I heard of someone with a gun shooting hot being told "that he cant shoot closer than 10 feet.".

On a side note...I walked in there with my father and brother in law to see how the renos were going and when we got in and Larry didnt even bother to turn his head to say hello or anything. Normally he would atleast nod his head or say hi. We walked around saw that there was barely anything on the wall or in the cases and the stuff he did have in one case had dust covering everything meaning no one had been in there for a while. There is plywood still over the windows but it looks like things are coming along inside. I think the whole time we were there Larry may have scratched his nose. What ever he was looking at on his computer must have been pretty interesting!

Last edited by Gonzo Sleeper; July 6th, 2009 at 10:26..
Gonzo Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2009, 10:37   #130
SuperFly64

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIVEZS View Post
its JOC rule that you cant play if your gun is shooting 320+ fps indoors
no its a laser trek rule. thier insurence wont cover anything higher then that. but larry has stated.."its not a hard and fast rule as long as no one comes to them mentioning bleeders/no one complains"
SuperFly64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2009, 10:43   #131
SuperFly64

Reaper135, it has nothing to do with noob status or otherwise. dont take any comments personally.

as far as trek goes....i was with a group that was allowed their own night there (a group that i am no longer associated with) and we were running a group decided limit of 350 indoors. (no you see why im not with them amung other reasons) and it was never mentions, looked in on, or otherwise.....

as far as larry not acknowledging a persons presence....of course not...he only cares that the pay cheques come rolling in
SuperFly64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2009, 13:13   #132
Kyrativ

Wow. My friends and I have had small games in his basement with cheap pistols but we want to get more into airsoft, well avoid this place for sure though.
Kyrativ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2009, 13:23   #133
Gonzo Sleeper

I wouldnt say not to play there just do your research before buying ANYTHING there.
I still play there in the winter
Old July 6th, 2009, 18:01   #134
Infekted

The future of trek is unknown at this point. Just fom talking with Larry I have found out that he only had liability insurance, after the press with the van going in the window little to no buisness has rolled through the joint. Airsoft doesnt support the rent and bills there the laser tag does. Dont be hating so bad on the place or the people that run it, if it wasnt for them where would we play in the winter? We all have our issues with people.. Thats just human nature, if trek just closed down one day, and we didnt have a place to play then where would we be? Give em a break.
Infekted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2009, 19:40   #135
Gonzo Sleeper

oh ya i have no problem playing there. All I am saying is if you are planning on buying a gun or a part then probably would be a good idea to hop on google for 5 minutes and do some research so you know what you are buying...goes for anything
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General