Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

G&G,ICS, Clasic Army,TM,JG or ur fav

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 14th, 2009, 08:21   #46
Jonoats
Banned

Without a doubt georgehutchison is correct, and he's only a half hour away! GET IN THE GAME ,
Jonoats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2009, 10:28   #47
CrazyWulf

Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyWulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgehutchison View Post
hey man dont forget we play down here 2 times a week. You can see, touch, shot everything from Aks, m4s, mp5, g36s and gbbs. i can pm you next time we go out. Usually every weds night and sundays. As far as being confused, simple answer. Get the best gun you can afford and try to surrond yourself with helpful people. Your really in the dark asking all these questions without seeing first hand the differences. These forums are full of Chevy vs Ford people and everyone has a opinion. No one is right or wrong its just what fits them better. I have owned Tm, Classic army, KWA, Jg, ICS, Kjw, G&P and G&G. I love them all for different reasons. The only guns that frustrate me are inexpensive clone type guns, really they are the only unreliable ones. Knock on wood but my KWA m4 tac has been Gamed on 11.1 lipo about 25 games and never one hiccup. come to a field and check everything out. We are only 30 minutes from you and there is no reason to have to go all the way to Toronto unless you want to.
lol dude were have u been? lol u make alota sense but i know what u mean. from all looks and reading ak47 or the mp5 is what i want. but as u and many others have said i do need to get down there and see and feel the guns.

as long as its a good day and wifes up fer driveing i can probly make it down on a wensday depends. sundays probly easyer couse im already at 400 market lol. ether way got atalk with wife seeing as how we dont have a car and i dont have my liceance lol. she does ya its sad ive gone 25 years in life and never botherd to learn how to drive lol.

-------------

ok so i will wait till i can get down to barrie feel and touch the guns and then ill be able to figure out what is best fer me.

ty
CrazyWulf is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank