Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Kingston Area? I'm looking for a Tech

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 18th, 2013, 01:01   #1
Iconix22

Kingston Area? I'm looking for a Tech

I'm not new to Airsoft and my old account on here won't let me in. I was known as Iconix.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to take a look at my guns and gear. I haven't played in 5 years, fired my guns maybe 2 years ago so I want someone who knows what they are doing to look at my guns.

I have a :
TM MC 51 SD-full stock, looks like a small G3 with a mp5 SD front end..not many like her when I was playing. Missing rear Sling pin, sent to Hojo to upgrade spring and barrel but didn't get it done due to time. But I still have the parts, 1 high cap mag, 2 standard rounds. I should also have the parts for collapsible stock. I think. Pictini low mount for rds but the rds I have doesn't fit and a beretta with real hogue grips but I believe the mag leaks.

I want to look at selling everything after I get it looked at. I know my AEG battery wont charge so I can't even test it. This is not a for sale ad and I will post one in the proper area once I get them looked at and hopefully I can get the admins to look into why I can't get in my old account, I'm just looking for some to check them out.

Please and thank you,

Steve
Iconix22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:01   #2
badrelko

Msg helljumper02 and angelusnex I think, they are our local gun docs and are very knowledgeable although I'm not sure there availability on repairs

badrelko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:43   #3
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconix22 View Post
I'm not new to Airsoft and my old account on here won't let me in. I was known as Iconix.
A password reset form was sent to your old email address (#####@hotmail.com)
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:35   #4
Iconix22

Ok Thanks guys, ill message them before I head to work tonight.

Hey Drake... It's not going to iconix22@msn.com because I used this email to sign up for it last time and I used it again to open this account. Did someone get into my account? It's not even like I put hotmail instead of msn cause that account doesn't exist.

From hotmail reset p:
Reset your password
To reset your password, enter your Microsoft account and the characters in the picture below.

The Microsoft account is incorrect. Please try again.
Microsoft account
Iconix22@hotmail.com

I even have an old email from Hojo from 2006! I know it's from the ASC But improves I'm not taking over someone else's account, but someone has gotten access to mine..

Welcome to Airsoft Canada Armoury‏

ASC Armoury (store@ascarmoury.com)Add to contacts 02/11/2006
To: Steven Laidlaw

Hello Steven,

Thanks for creating an account. If you have any questions about our store, or problems with the site, let me know: store@ascarmoury.com

By clicking the Members button on the navigation bar, you can access your Account Information. There, you can update your address if it changes and subscribe or unsubscribe to email newsletters (about sales, special events, and major new inventory shipments).

Happy shopping and happy airsofting,

-Miles aka HonestJohn and Carl aka MadMax

I swear on my mothers life, she even has MS...I'm Iconix. Game centre account-Iconix, Xbox-Iconix22 (only reason why I put Iconix 22 is my step father has 922 on his name. IX in roman numbers is 9, so we used to team up but people didn't realize it lol) I Even have my old icon avatar on my computer lol check my old account look for my name, DOB lol

Last edited by Iconix22; June 18th, 2013 at 10:04..
Old June 18th, 2013, 10:32   #5
Drake
E-01

The old account was registered to iconix22@hotmail.com and hasn't been used in years.
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:26   #6
Iconix22

Sending a pm to you Drake, I know it has been years, last game I played was at flag raiders and I ended up having to borrow a guys spare gun because Hojo had my gun to replace spring and tight bore on my mc51 but didn't end up doing it because he had no time. I ended up tripping and breaking the borrowed gun , can't think of his name.... I'm sure there's pm about it in there, but him and his brother played, both sniper qualified, believe they run the sniper course.

Kind of stupid for a stranger to try this hard to get into an inactive account. But I need into my old account to find some contacts

I'm Iconix. Lol
Old June 26th, 2013, 17:25   #7
MadMorbius
This has been resolved.
Old June 29th, 2013, 22:36   #8
Iconix

Yes it has... Thank you !!!
Iconix is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank