Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Cheapest crap pistol there is.

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 1st, 2010, 13:12   #16
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
So not having learned your lesson from your BB buying experience, you wish to perform a repeat of stupid with a pistol now?

This is so dumb I'm not sure if you're trolling or actually serious.
All I want are some options. that's all.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2010, 13:19   #17
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Buy a cheap CT springer then, makes no sense that you have a pile of crap BBs and want to destroy a cheap pistol with them. Been pointed out way too often, if it was me in that situation, I'd either get a cheap pistol to use them up, make grenades with them, or just toss them in the garbage.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2010, 13:44   #18
Ponche

hell make gernades out of them,that's what we do,hehehe
Ponche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2010, 13:52   #19
L473ncy

Keep in mind that pyro may not be allowed your local field, however you could take some cardboard toilet paper tube rolls, fill it up with bb's and put a firecracker inside (I don't know what you'd put inside, maybe a crackling bomb or an Air bomb?) to simulate a grenade with shrapnel or something.
Old January 1st, 2010, 13:53   #20
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Airbomb cartridge is what we use in Ottawa and Quebec outdoor games.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2010, 13:56   #21
Ponche

cherry bomb loads work really good and give a big boom.
Ponche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2010, 14:03   #22
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
Buy a cheap CT springer then, makes no sense that you have a pile of crap BBs and want to destroy a cheap pistol with them. Been pointed out way too often, if it was me in that situation, I'd either get a cheap pistol to use them up, make grenades with them, or just toss them in the garbage.
That's probably what I am going to do.
Old January 1st, 2010, 14:11   #23
fuyutime2

you can get a $10 pistol that fires at 180fps with .12grams i got one to shoot off about a whole god dam box of POS bbs and im almost 1/4 way through the box. the gun is this SigSauer P230 CLEAR PLASTIC POS! for ten bucks, its not too bad to shoot crap with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfismyname
like big boobs i can't deny!
fuyutime2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2010, 15:29   #24
Deaf_shooter

just save those bb for claymore, grenade, or 40mm grenade launcher.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 17:17   #25
fuyutime2

the last resort: send them to me XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfismyname
like big boobs i can't deny!
fuyutime2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:16   #26
Dart

make a catapult. no one would expect that in the field. should be able to get rid of them all in one shot.
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2010, 13:11   #27
mas_oyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Due to some stupidty on my part I am now in possession of a few thousand crap bb's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I only wish it was $20 worth of bb's.
okay, lets define the word "few". In my mind, a few will be under 10. but lets say that a few can go up to 20 for you... So you now have 20 000BBs

now you say they are crap bbs. so they are cheaper than good BBs, otherwise you would buy good BBs due to the price being equivalent to good BBs.

now, my bag of 1000 BBs (good BBs) cost me 6$. 20 000 BBs would be 120$... but then since they are crap, they probably go for half, if not 1/3 of the price... so between 40 and 60 bucks. Now, you want to buy a crap gun to shoot them... lets say you get a crap gun for 50$(very, very crap). those guns will probably break before shooting 20 000 BBs, so it will take you 2 or 3 guns, so a total of 100 - 150$ worth of guns. now add the price of CO2 (I don't have a clue of how much it'll cost in CO2 to shoot 20 000 BBs, lets say 25$... probably won't be cheaper, will probably be more.).

so it'll cost you 125 - 175$, and probably a tad more to shoot 40-60$ worth of BB's... My advised would be to just take your loss, try to sell them or keep them for nades and launchers for when you'll have the money to equip yourself... Then you save up your money... buy a good gun, and some top quality BBs if you don't want the BBs to destroy your good gun.

anyway shooting BBs with a 50$ gun is probably not really fun... shooting 20 000 BBs would be just plain boring... not only will you waste money, you will even waste some time... and if you really are short on cash, which I perfectly know how it feels, I was super short myself for a while untli a couple weeks/months ago, then buying crap guns to shoot crap bbs won't help your case. You should just save as much as you can and reduce your expenses as much as you can so you are not as tight as you are now... I just finished paying my credit card completely this morning, and it feels soooooo good... all those savings I had to make for the past year finally paid... now I owe nothing to VISA, and the money will start stacking up in the bank account as it were a couple years ago
mas_oyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2010, 15:33   #28
Rai

To be honest I was hoping that they would be around $20, anyways I have a plan for them. I was toying with the idea of making a homemade minigun for a winter project, but since I am not employed I had to curb my plans.
Old January 4th, 2010, 16:18   #29
Con Murder

Dude just pack them up, find a job and smile. You'll have lots of time to plan either a set of tornado grenades (reusable and best on the market) or a grenade launcher. Both options actually will be useful on any field and you will be able to use those crap bbs on the field. Don't take this as a loss just make it part of your plans for tomorrow.
Con Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank