Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New CA MP5 (B&T)

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old March 16th, 2006, 22:09   #1
DoctorDeath

New CA MP5 (B&T)

Has anyone used one, seen one or heard anything about one of these? I can't find a review anywhere. I'm trying to figure out if this latest version is better than the ICS MP5.
Old March 16th, 2006, 22:12   #2
Eddie

Send a message via MSN to Eddie
The new CA B&T MP5 are relitively new but theres nothing really special other then the moving bolt cover. G&G also has a MP5 coming with similer features.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2006, 22:44   #3
Rumpel Felt

Send a message via MSN to Rumpel Felt
It also has a new hop-up unit that can be adjusted through the ejection port. Nothing too special, just now there would be no stick deal on the left side.

I am not really a fan of having a big white logo on the magwell that says B&T. Also because the firearm illiterates won't know what it means and I hate explaining why it's valid 50 times over. I also don't care for serial numbers. But hey, others may love these features.

If the internals are the same as any other MP5 from them, I assure you, it's kick ass.
Rumpel Felt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2006, 06:21   #4
Spitfire

no! the new once are really good!
by the way its b&t becaus CA couldn't get the licence of h&k to print their logo...
b&t takes h&k guns and optimizes them for the swiss army

i like the new ones! the work smooth!
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2006, 10:08   #5
Gryphon

I got one for myself after fondling them when they came in with my CA order. Picked up the MP5A3 Tactical Lighted Foreend, and it kicks ass. Shoots straight and accurately, rock solid. It has a fantastic weight to it too, my buddy has an ICS MP5A4 and I didn't really like how light it felt. The hop up in the ejection port is great since there's no way you can dislodge or change it by accident. The white B&T logo ain't HK but frankly I prefer that because I detest HK's snobbish attitude towards the civilian market. The tac light is a great option and worth the few extra bucks you pay if you do a lot of CQB or night fighting.

I'm not giving mine up anytime soon!
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2006, 15:06   #6
Rumpel Felt

Amen brother. CA MP5's kick ass. The fullstock model feels so solid, and is so solid, that I just had to go around melee'ing people with it.

Does yours have any rattle besides the cocking lever....what with the movable ejection port cover and all?
Old March 17th, 2006, 16:06   #7
Gryphon

The collapsible stock has a miniscule amount of play in it when fully extended, although I doubt any MP5 is immune to that. In fact when I first got it, I had to exert FORCE on the stock opening and closing it because it was nice and tight. I still have to give the stock a good push closed, I usually use both hands on the foregrip and push the buttstock against my tummy!

The moving "bolt" in the ejection port doesn't rattle whatsoever. Cocking knob is a little floppy but it doesn't bother me. I still can't get over how heavy thins thing feels, I had to do a double take to make sure I hadn't gotten a real one by mistake!
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2006, 16:41   #8
bigbiscuit

Send a message via MSN to bigbiscuit
wow, CA has been producing a lot of guns recently. is basically CA buy TM guns, then disecting it and testing it to see the flaws and produce a gun possibly better then TM? I always get the notion that this is what they are doing to stay competitive.

pew pew.
bigbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2006, 00:24   #9
Rumpel Felt

Yes, they are better than TM, by far.

And there is know reason to be on the edge about getting one of these. It's the smartest choice and I asure you, if these are on par or better than there MP5's right before it, you shant be disoppointed.
Old April 11th, 2006, 00:27   #10
Bender

The new CA guns are superior to the TM ones, and for the difference in price you get better value with CA.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion