Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Full medal guns in canada(with out ageverification)

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2010, 13:11   #16
airsoftNL
Banned

1 more thing that id like to know is about the 407-500 fps guns that appreantly there aloud in to canada because there airguns not replicas (is this true or will there be any seizing
Old August 29th, 2010, 13:23   #17
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

No.

Stop American Censorship
Old August 29th, 2010, 13:26   #18
doc_pathfinders

You need to be an importer with the correct documentation.. unless you have those everything will be seized and you'll be put on a watch list for any future imports. if you don't know what documentation you need then that means you're not.

meaning that every import in your name gets stopped and cleared by hand (meaning 2-3 weeks for shipping for any future items, legal or not)

bear in mind that airsoft retailers will likely be on a watch list (why would a government just let illegal goods into the country when they can just keep a list of retailers that send illegal items?)

the long and short, you will (at some point) be caught and then the RCMP will be knocking and you will loose everything in that shipment and you will NOT be able to get ANY of your money back. No retailer will give you your money back and while some may claim to get items across the border, you'll see in the small print that *WHEN* it gets taken, you get $000.00 back from your order..

-- Adolph Hitler, April 11 1942.

Adolph hitler supports gun control.. Do you?

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
Old August 29th, 2010, 13:30   #19
airsoftNL
Banned

ok thanks man thats all i wanted to know
like those guys being inappropriate like saying (NO and not responding )
aha
thanks airsoftNL
Old August 29th, 2010, 13:49   #20
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Stay in school kid, when you are 18 airsoft will still be around.
Old August 29th, 2010, 22:46   #21
Snake556

Get AV'd. All problems solved.
Old August 29th, 2010, 23:11   #22
Cilantro
formerly Omega!

I'd troll you, but it'd be too easy....
...ok nevermind
O HAY GUYZE HOW DOES I GO AROUND ALL THE LAWS 2 GET GUNZ IN CANADA WITHOUT BREAKING LAWZ OKAY I RLY DON'T GET IT ESPLAIN 2 ME PLZ
Old August 31st, 2010, 13:27   #23
Juke16

Go for it, humans learn from other people's mistakes. Perhaps you'll be able to learn from your own...
Old August 31st, 2010, 13:44   #24
The Chad
formerly LoveMyStubby

I'm holding back.

Don't do it!
If you were trying to insert a magazine into another magazine then I guess that would be indeed ghey. Inserting a magazine in a magwell seems rather hetero to me. The tape is merely metro, calling it ghey is rather absurd and makes it hard for the metro magazines to socialize with other magazines.
Old August 31st, 2010, 13:52   #25
JamesTB14
* 14 years old *

You know, I'm kind of impressed that so many of you are giving definite answers when there really isn't one. If you import a gun, it MIGHT get seized, although cases of seizure of airsoft guns by Customs are (kindof) rare, they still happen. Although, really, they shouldn't. I've asked RCMP, and OPP, and RCMP says no, it's not a good idea, but it's not illegal. OPP says it's illegal. It's like most laws, the perspective changes through different levels of enforcement. Hell, a lot of them change perspective officer-to-officer. I think Canada does need to get it's airsoft laws cleared up, even if we have to o what the states do.
Old August 31st, 2010, 13:57   #26
Amos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTB14 View Post
You know, I'm kind of impressed that so many of you are giving definite answers when there really isn't one. If you import a gun, it MIGHT get seized, although cases of seizure of airsoft guns by Customs are (kindof) rare, they still happen. Although, really, they shouldn't. I've asked RCMP, and OPP, and RCMP says no, it's not a good idea, but it's not illegal. OPP says it's illegal. It's like most laws, the perspective changes through different levels of enforcement. Hell, a lot of them change perspective officer-to-officer. I think Canada does need to get it's airsoft laws cleared up, even if we have to o what the states do.
You forgot to ask the people that matter.

The CBSA.
G3SD6
Old August 31st, 2010, 13:59   #27
Tex

Quote:
just please stop posting if you do not know what you are talking about. CBSA controls the boarder not OPP or RCMP.

_/|
Old August 31st, 2010, 14:02   #28
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

Quote:
the CBSA are who control's what come in and out of the country, not the RCMP

the CBSA are the ones who say it's illegal, there is a definite answer, it's in the criminal code of canada

it's fine to have an airsoft gun IN canada, but not try to bring one INTO canada

no politician is going to be seen supporting any law that allows for easier acess to guns be it real, replica, or toy

you JUST got into airsoft, and your last thread you got in a fight with MANY senior members who have been in the sport for 10+ years trying to argue your dillusions on airsoft and show you the proper way of things, you fought them every step of the way because you were hearing answers you did not want to hear, you still have a uneducated view on airsoft and are very wrong stop posting you do not know what your talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.

Last edited by Assault Pioneer; August 31st, 2010 at 14:05..
Old August 31st, 2010, 14:03   #29
The Chad
formerly LoveMyStubby

"I'm importing" = CBSA
If you were trying to insert a magazine into another magazine then I guess that would be indeed ghey. Inserting a magazine in a magwell seems rather hetero to me. The tape is merely metro, calling it ghey is rather absurd and makes it hard for the metro magazines to socialize with other magazines.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank