Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

G&G AK47 or M16?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old March 31st, 2010, 20:00   #1
soldier101

Question G&G AK47 or M16?

Hey guys, I've decided to purchase either the G&G AK47 or the G&G M16 from www.buyairsoft.ca. Which do you think would be the best buy and what are the major differences between the two? Thanks a lot, Take Care!
soldier101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:07   #2
squeenix
craps0ft expurt

Do you want an M16 or AK?
It's personal choice really. I would probably recommend the new ICS full metal series from Mach1 over these though. Metal receivers are expensive.
squeenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:14   #3
soldier101

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeenix View Post
Do you want an M16 or AK?
It's personal choice really. I would probably recommend the new ICS full metal series from Mach1 over these though. Metal receivers are expensive.
Well, I cannot afford a full metal rifle. I have a budget and these are the two I'd like...I like them both equally, as far as look goes, but is there some bad experiences someone has had with one of these? A faulty part? Maybe one is more accurate? I'm new to airsoft and just asking some questions as I'm looking to make the purchase tomorrow! Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:17   #4
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

If your gonna buy cansoft go with the G&G AK it's built alot better the the carbines but a buying a gin from the classifids would be alot better then either of those G&G guns.
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.
Shooting Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:23   #5
Rugger_can

Get out to a game, get age verified and check out the selection of stuff that the players in your area are using. If your polite and ask nice, Im sure a few of the guys will let you hold and maybe even fire their aeg's. Thus giving you experience and helping you make the right choice.

I also suggest you hold off on your first AEG purchase, wait a bit and save some extra cash up. You will get alot better investment with a slightly larger budget and the resale value on the cheaper Cansoft is not very good.

If looks and performance are not an issue and saving cash is. Then definitely wait until your age verified and check out the classifieds, Im sure you can find a higher end rifle for a decent price.

Cheers and welcome to the sport.
Rugger_can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:27   #6
chico

buy one use it for awile then save and get the other one problem solved
chico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:28   #7
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

and here i go again...

Most everyone on this forum will tell you to get “Age verified” and buy from the classifieds.
You cannot import any guns from websites outside of Canada.
Airsoft is a 18+ sport
Sniping is not for newbies
If you are underage please do not try to circumvent the system in place, its there for a reason.
Nobody will help you get a gun if you are not age verified or underage
Do not play in your backyard/forest or anything of the like. Only play on official fields.
Please read the FAQ’s

LINKS!
FAQ's Please read

How To get verified

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO USE OF ALL!
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:34   #8
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

I was wondering when RITZ was going to show up with his copy and paste message
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.
Shooting Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:36   #9
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Addict View Post
I was wondering when RITZ was going to show up with his copy and paste message
well i was assuming that considering the join date he would have some sense, and would have read up on a few reviews, maybe checked out a few other newbs threads. and then read the "I'm 16 and want a rifle" and just figured another underage kid who refuse to read and follow the rules.

can the mods lock this please since the kids not going to abide by the rules?
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:37   #10
Danneichh
Danneichh

And as if by some sort of Airsoft magic, he poofs onto the thread and BAM!!! copy and paste.

Secondary: KWA Mk. 4 1911, KWA Mac 11, Skeleton Sidearms 8" .357 revolver.
Danneichh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 20:58   #11
soldier101

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
well i was assuming that considering the join date he would have some sense, and would have read up on a few reviews, maybe checked out a few other newbs threads. and then read the "I'm 16 and want a rifle" and just figured another underage kid who refuse to read and follow the rules.

can the mods lock this please since the kids not going to abide by the rules?
Yeah, I'm 16 and want to get into the sport...I don't see how this is an issue, you're just assuming I'm not abiding by any rules and whatnot. I am the legal age to airsoft on private property or on a field and have some experience with paintball...I'm not some dumb guy who's gonna pull out an airsoft gun/rifle in the middle of the street and ruin it for everyone who plays the sport respectively. I'm looking into joining the reserves in three months and figure this is a great way to get some more experience and have some fun.
Old March 31st, 2010, 21:03   #12
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier101 View Post
Yeah, I'm 16 and want to get into the sport...I don't see how this is an issue, you're just assuming I'm not abiding by any rules and whatnot. I am the legal age to airsoft on private property or on a field and have some experience with paintball...I'm not some dumb guy who's gonna pull out an airsoft gun/rifle in the middle of the street and ruin it for everyone who plays the sport respectively. I'm looking into joining the reserves in three months and figure this is a great way to get some more experience and have some fun.
this website has a strict 18+ airsoft policy when you joined you should have read the rules
we dont condone nor support underage airsofters
legal age is 18 because then you are responsible for your own actions and not your parents.
paintball and airsoft are different what you learned there is different from what you'll learn here.
as for reserves, 16? pretty sure they wont let a 16 year old in. 17 with parental consent and 18 at own free will.
Old March 31st, 2010, 21:04   #13
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
Don't take it wrong, but they all say that. It may be 16+ on your field, but here, it's 18+.
Boyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 21:21   #14
soldier101

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
this website has a strict 18+ airsoft policy when you joined you should have read the rules
we dont condone nor support underage airsofters
legal age is 18 because then you are responsible for your own actions and not your parents.
paintball and airsoft are different what you learned there is different from what you'll learn here.
as for reserves, 16? pretty sure they wont let a 16 year old in. 17 with parental consent and 18 at own free will.
Actually for 16 reserves with parental consent. Need to be completed tenth grade (I will be in 3 months). Already talked to a recruiter and it's fine. Anywho, you're right, I didn't read the forum rules. I assumed it was like most other forums where there is no age limit and if there is it's not 18+...I joined because I love airsoft and wanted to get in contact with some fellow airsofters. Clearly I've came to the wrong place, sorry.
Old March 31st, 2010, 21:23   #15
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier101 View Post
.....I joined because I love airsoft and wanted to get in contact with some fellow airsofters. Clearly I've came to the wrong place, sorry.
you came to the right place you just assumed that we would help you get a gun and tell you which is better when we enforce a 18+ rule. there are plenty of people on this site who are under 18 love the sport but abide by the rules. wasnt your last thread being locked clue enough? or the many posts on there?

Last edited by R.I.T.Z; March 31st, 2010 at 21:27..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion