Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New Times on American Airsoft

:

General

Old September 15th, 2008, 02:13   #31
Dusti69

Send a message via Yahoo to Dusti69
oh... since this is american airsoft related.... id like to share my "american airsoft" experience

1. walmart clearsoft is the average persons idea of airsoft. a weak toy version of a bb gun
2. i dont know anybody thats into airsoft or plays it. other than people who just have a walmart pistol and shoot each other
3. i know of people who say they have airsoft guns and brag about them. my sniper rifle, sniper rifle this sniper rifle that blah blah blah dual desert eagles.... which usually always turn out to be non existant fantasy guns
4. no matter what it is, plastic or full metal 400 fps serious business or probly even a ptw..... theyre just toys to everybody "go play with your toys" "when are you going to grow up and quit playing with toys?" (coming from a 19 year old to an almost 30 year old
5. most people know all about paintball but nothing about airsoft and when you try to explain well airsoft is kinda like paintball but waaaay more in depth and better.... they still dont understand. "whats ...airsoft??"
6. anybody actually owning any form of airsoft or clearsoft and is shooting at each other does not wear any gear. usually just a hoodie
7. lots and lots of bragging and lying that cant be backed up
8. people are afraid of you for having fake guns. but if youre a hunter with a bunch of real guns and like killing animals for "fun" or were in the army and actually killed people then youre a real cool american man
9. the best place to aquire decent aegs might just be ebay. but youll be massively swamped by an excess of springers and crap and more crap junk
10. our guns may be extremely cheap compared to yours, but we think ours are very expensive too
11. everybody has to have a sniper rifle. no other gun exists in their minds
12. everybody ive ever attempted to have a battle with has been super psyched and wanted to play so bad, but after getting shot a few times they get super mad and quit
13. even people who own a form of airsoft guns dont know the difference between walmart crap, better quality springers, and qood quality aegs like we all own
14. people generally dont know what theyre doing. when they do get a decent aeg they end up putting walmart .12g bbs through them and hosing entire mags. like my brothers used kirenex he bought
15. im beginning to associate the sport and hobby parts of airsoft and decent aeg's with canada and walmart with american airsoft
dont let the elitist gun snobs who only clicked on your post to thread shit tell you other wise (they are OHHHH so helpful here- they wont offer you any help but will be self rightous pricks cause they are CLEARLY 'pros' who overpaid for their guns roflmao)

Last edited by Dusti69; September 15th, 2008 at 02:48..
Dusti69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2008, 03:15   #32
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper_kill View Post
Wow, that was a stupid thing to say!
Sorry but... honestly journalist are mostly made up of idiots or at least they are paid to write stupid things.... hell look at modern news... honestly who gives a flying fuck that X actress is pregnant... considering the shitty world we live in, HONESTLY who freaking cares that Micheal Jackson got his last testicle removed????
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2008, 03:32   #33
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusti69 View Post
oh... since this is american airsoft related.... id like to share my "american airsoft" experience

1. walmart clearsoft is the average persons idea of airsoft. a weak toy version of a bb gun
Ive met 10 americans randomly on various car forums who play and none of them have walmart guns.
2. i dont know anybody thats into airsoft or plays it. other than people who just have a walmart pistol and shoot each other
read above
3. i know of people who say they have airsoft guns and brag about them. my sniper rifle, sniper rifle this sniper rifle that blah blah blah dual desert eagles.... which usually always turn out to be non existant fantasy guns
the only people who brag like that are little kids. the real airsoft players Ive met, the only way I could find out they play was to ask them.
4. no matter what it is, plastic or full metal 400 fps serious business or probly even a ptw..... theyre just toys to everybody "go play with your toys" "when are you going to grow up and quit playing with toys?" (coming from a 19 year old to an almost 30 year old
Ive heard this allot although mostly from americans who dont play. Most canadians believe it is a sport like paintball and respect this sport.
5. most people know all about paintball but nothing about airsoft and when you try to explain well airsoft is kinda like paintball but waaaay more in depth and better.... they still dont understand. "whats ...airsoft??"
everybody knows what paintball is. generally I just explain airsoft as paintball without paint, realistic guns, and allot more tactics and then people understand.
6. anybody actually owning any form of airsoft or clearsoft and is shooting at each other does not wear any gear. usually just a hoodie
once again only underaged kids.
7. lots and lots of bragging and lying that cant be backed up
ever go fishing?
8. people are afraid of you for having fake guns. but if youre a hunter with a bunch of real guns and like killing animals for "fun" or were in the army and actually killed people then youre a real cool american man
kinda ironic that its that way huh?
9. the best place to aquire decent aegs might just be ebay. but youll be massively swamped by an excess of springers and crap and more crap junk
a TM bought from ebay is just as good as a TM ordered from Japan
10. our guns may be extremely cheap compared to yours, but we think ours are very expensive too
move to canada then lol
11. everybody has to have a sniper rifle. no other gun exists in their minds
still havent met an american player of real airsoft with a sniper rifle
12. everybody ive ever attempted to have a battle with has been super psyched and wanted to play so bad, but after getting shot a few times they get super mad and quit
have a battle with? sounds like you are playing with clearsoft
13. even people who own a form of airsoft guns dont know the difference between walmart crap, better quality springers, and qood quality aegs like we all own
ok now its starting to sound like all you hang out with is kids
14. people generally dont know what theyre doing. when they do get a decent aeg they end up putting walmart .12g bbs through them and hosing entire mags. like my brothers used kirenex he bought
read above lol
15. im beginning to associate the sport and hobby parts of airsoft and decent aeg's with canada and walmart with american airsoft
read two above lol
It really does sound like all you are doing is hanging around kids with clearsoft guns lol. If I can live here in Canada and meet 10 members of various car forums I belong to who live in the states and play "real" airsoft, Im sure you can.
Drache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2008, 03:43   #34
Dusti69

you pretty much got that well
my younger brother is the one who tells his friends about it and they wanna come to our house for it. generally 16 to 18 year olds
i dont know any serious airsofters and i dont have a car so therefore cant travel
he brings his friends to the house and they usually give up or somehow accidentally get shot in the dick.
i go along with it to get to be able to go in the woods sneak around and shoot the crap out of them cuz theyre idiots.

example:
kid- "wow! is that a sniper rifle?"
me- "......no. its an hk 416"
kid- "you should put a big scope and a green laser on it"

kid- "whered you get an airsoft gun from halo?"
me- "its not from halo, its an ikia zuchi battle rifle dragon whatever"

i am envious of you canadian airsofters and any other serious airsofters who all know each other and regularly make it to games. my airsoft includes working on guns, taking them apart, upgrading, and shooting dumb kids

i may not be having the bestest experience or airsoft life but dammit when some half assed dumb fucks write up some article like this making it sound like a smug sarcastic bashing of everything we love it freakin pisses me off
dont let the elitist gun snobs who only clicked on your post to thread shit tell you other wise (they are OHHHH so helpful here- they wont offer you any help but will be self rightous pricks cause they are CLEARLY 'pros' who overpaid for their guns roflmao)

Last edited by Dusti69; September 15th, 2008 at 03:52..
Old September 15th, 2008, 09:06   #35
Cassius

Old September 15th, 2008, 09:46   #36
Jimski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
that Micheal Jackson got his last testicle removed????
what? I didn't know that!
Old September 15th, 2008, 09:52   #37
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Journalism is DEAD.

What you read, watch and hear today is MEDIA.

Media has shareholders and a bottom line that has NOTHING to do with TRUTH.
Old September 15th, 2008, 18:13   #38
Dusti69

16. (talking to my mother) she thinks im "building a machine gun to kill people"
Old September 15th, 2008, 18:46   #39
Disco_Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusti69 View Post
16. (talking to my mother) she thinks im "building a machine gun to kill people"
I've completely given up on ever trying to explain to people the differences between machine guns, rifles, assault rifles, smgs, and semi automatic hand guns.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General