:

Reviews

Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2008, 18:22   #586
Demichev

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post
WTF?
Because they wont sell to you cause your not verified?

If so; Keep the good work Legros
Actually, he sold to me as not verified, but he refused to help / refund because of that.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 18:23   #587
dragon56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
Well everything ISNT ok... this whole thing isnt about me not getting a gun (although a month late) but no matter I wont get an apology and I wont get a refund for the money owed.
My 2 cents Not taking sides but can we expect Sears Canada return policy and customer service from a black market industry. Also the early thread mocking the guys English grammar is uncalled for.Legros is fluent in french and trying to communicate in written english.I wonder how many of us are comfortable in both official languages. Anyways I understand your point Drache
Old June 3rd, 2008, 18:41   #588
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demichev View Post
Actually, he sold to me as not verified, but he refused to help / refund because of that.
*cue the violins
Old June 3rd, 2008, 18:50   #589
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Well everything ISNT ok... this whole thing isnt about me not getting a gun (although a month late) but no matter I wont get an apology and I wont get a refund for the money owed.

I see, like McIlmoyle said, neither party is likely to budge without losing face at this point, I'm sure if your take it back to a pm level that something could be done to improve the situation, I just hope it isn't too late for that now.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 19:16   #590
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
I see, like McIlmoyle said, neither party is likely to budge without losing face at this point, I'm sure if your take it back to a pm level that something could be done to improve the situation, I just hope it isn't too late for that now.
How do you think that? I was told matter of factly that I was NOT going to get a refund on the money they overcharged me on.

I was then told to not accept the gun when it arrives and I'll get a refund for the gun minus shipping costs of course. The gun that I'll have waited on for over a month.

So really there are two options, keep the gun when it arrives and cut my losses, or not accept the parcel when it arrives and be out even more money.

So I've already made my choice, Im just going to keep the gun when it arrives and hopefully find that the right one was shipped this time, and cut my losses. They are the ones who lost a customer over $30! Anyone in NIA, ASK, or some members of ASC knows that I purchase an airsoft gun on average of once a month. I think that would have been worth more than a simple $30 don't you think?
Old June 3rd, 2008, 19:28   #591
jtjcheng

Hey, Drache, just a side topic...

You really buy an airsoft gun once a month? You are absolutely a big customer. Anyone is too stupid to lose such a big customer like you, especially just over $30!

I wish I have as much cash as you do...

A gun has them all...
Old June 3rd, 2008, 19:28   #592
dragon56

Quote:
How do you think that? I was told matter of factly that I was NOT going to get a refund on the money they overcharged me on.

I was then told to not accept the gun when it arrives and I'll get a refund for the gun minus shipping costs of course. The gun that I'll have waited on for over a month.

So really there are two options, keep the gun when it arrives and cut my losses, or not accept the parcel when it arrives and be out even more money.

So I've already made my choice, Im just going to keep the gun when it arrives and hopefully find that the right one was shipped this time, and cut my losses. They are the ones who lost a customer over $30! Anyone in NIA, ASK, or some members of ASC knows that I purchase an airsoft gun on average of once a month. I think that would have been worth more than a simple $30 don't you think?
You made right choice ,losing money and having the gun is better than losing money and no gun. Hope you get gun,order a pizza and have a better day
Old June 3rd, 2008, 19:32   #593
Drache

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtjcheng View Post
Hey, Drache, just a side topic...

You really buy an airsoft gun once a month? You are absolutely a big customer. Anyone is too stupid to lose such a big customer like you, especially just over $30!

I wish I have as much cash as you do...
I have a bad habit of either:

A) Buying guns that later break
b) Getting bored with a gun and selling to buy another
Old June 3rd, 2008, 19:50   #594
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:

youch, that sounds terrible. I would do the same thing and just keep the gun knowing that I would be losing more money over it, i just think that since this has been made public that for either side to concede would likely be seen as losing face

unfortunately from a retailer's standpoint, they will be losing any profit that they would have made on that gun by refunding your $30 + the return shipping costs should you decide to refuse the gun, they are trying to cut their losses by offering a refund for the gun's price minus the shipping

and for you it is a similar situation of cutting your own losses by taking the $30 loss and keeping the gun

I really hope this gun works out for you
Old June 3rd, 2008, 20:02   #595
Drache

Quote:
youch, that sounds terrible. I would do the same thing and just keep the gun knowing that I would be losing more money over it, i just think that since this has been made public that for either side to concede would likely be seen as losing face
See I dont really understand when you say I would lose face for conceding? Concede to what? Ive already decided to cut my loss on the $30....
Old June 3rd, 2008, 20:10   #596
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
See I dont really understand when you say I would lose face for conceding? Concede to what? Ive already decided to cut my loss on the $30....

well to concede would be to remain silent about the whole thing and not go public with it, you are obviously peeved about the service received and decided to bring to the forum, but you do have a point tho, there is nothing left to concede in that you are already taking the loss of $30 and that should be the end of this, unless the gun shows up and its wrong/broken/etc. god forbid
Old June 3rd, 2008, 20:20   #597
Drache

Quote:
well to concede would be to remain silent about the whole thing and not go public with it, you are obviously peeved about the service received and decided to bring to the forum, but you do have a point tho, there is nothing left to concede in that you are already taking the loss of $30 and that should be the end of this, unless the gun shows up and its wrong/broken/etc. god forbid
The biggest reason I didn't keep quiet about this is the fact that many people have PM'd me with problems since I posted this but they dont want to "rock the boat". Personally I was raised to stand up for yourself, especially if you've been wronged in some form.

This whole "live and forget because there are too few retailers" mumbo-jumbo sickens me.

I thank LeGROS for starting up retailing again and with fair decent prices! But they should work on their customer service skills a little more.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 20:21   #598
demco11

Quote:
Yes that is all I wanted, was to be refunded the extra shipping I paid for originally! Nothing else mattered, I just posted the whole thing so people could see that I originally had good customer service and then things went to shit.
So your saying I should go on eBay, find something for super cheap such as an item that normally costs $20 for like $5, buy it... then when I find out its going to cost $25 for shipping, tell the seller I want a refund on the added shipping cost because I know its only $15 for shipping...?

Sorry Drache but maybe in that added shipping cost is the Handling part.
Packaging the gun up in paper, taking it to the post office....

I know I wont sell an item at cost + shipping. I always bump the shipping up to cover the paper/tape/gas/time. Say shipping costs me $24.00, ill make it an even $30. it would break down into:

Shipping cost at CP - $24 Example cost.
Roll of paper - $1 Dollar Store
Roll of tape - $1 Dollar Store
Gas for car - $2 Driving out of my way to post office and back.
Profit - $2? Fair enough.

Take into consideration that the price on the Canada Post website you get for shipping may be off by a bit when you actually go to ship the item, so the "profit" may go up or down because of that.

I have ordered from shootSOFT and I am very happy with the service I got. I purchased a metal body and an m203 launcher. It arrived before 20 days from sending payment to opening the package up. Always had fast communication, friendly service. I will do business with Christian and Jay again for my next order and I will continue to tell my friends to buy from them.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 20:26   #599
Drache

Quote:
Originally Posted by demco11 View Post
So your saying I should go on eBay, find something for super cheap such as an item that normally costs $20 for like $5, buy it... then when I find out its going to cost $25 for shipping, tell the seller I want a refund on the added shipping cost because I know its only $15 for shipping...?

Sorry Drache but maybe in that added shipping cost is the Handling part.
Packaging the gun up in paper, taking it to the post office....

I know I wont sell an item at cost + shipping. I always bump the shipping up to cover the paper/tape/gas/time. Say shipping costs me $24.00, ill make it an even $30. it would break down into:

Shipping cost at CP - $24 Example cost.
Roll of paper - $1 Dollar Store
Roll of tape - $1 Dollar Store
Gas for car - $2 Driving out of my way to post office and back.
Profit - $2? Fair enough.

Take into consideration that the price on the Canada Post website you get for shipping may be off by a bit when you actually go to ship the item, so the "profit" may go up or down because of that.

I have ordered from shootSOFT and I am very happy with the service I got. I purchased a metal body and an m203 launcher. It arrived before 20 days from sending payment to opening the package up. Always had fast communication, friendly service. I will do business with Christian and Jay again for my next order and I will continue to tell my friends to buy from them.
Demo PLEASE reread or learn to read before posting, saves people a whole mess of headaches.

We are NOT talking about an inflated shipping charge here! We are talking about how I paid $30 EXTRA to get the gun shipped XPRESSPOST but instead the gun was shipped REGULAR POST!

Now if you cant understand that I would suggest going back and playing with your ninja turtles....
Old June 3rd, 2008, 20:33   #600
Crunchmeister

Demco11 - I suggest you reread this thread and get the whole story. Your entire post is not even remotely related to the actual complaint Drache posted.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews