Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Problems with Ehobbyasia

:

General

Old January 4th, 2010, 19:34   #1
Foxx

Send a message via MSN to Foxx
Problems with Ehobbyasia

I'm having problems with ehobbyasia and I don't know exactly how to deal with them so I'm posting on here hoping the guy running the website sees the thread and come up with a solution.

It all started yesterday, I was browsing ehobbyasia for gbb parts. Eventually I found what I was looking for and put them in the shopping cart. At this point, I am also browsing several other websites including forums and search engines. When I return on the ehobbyasia tab being ready for the checkout I notice everything in my shopping cart disapeared. It startled me to find AEG parts that I had not even clicked on ever. I removed them and went to find the previous parts.

Now, right before I click on the checkout link, I notice that I am not on my account but on someone else account in United Kingdom, I clicked the name and had access to everything including previous and ongoing orders. I logged out wondering what the heck was going on and went back on my account. Placed my orders and decided to forget about it all.

Now I come back from my job tonight and check my emails and there is a second email from ehobbyasia, at that point I have completely forgotten about yesterday's problems and am thinking that this email is to inform me of status change. I was wrong. Here is a partial screenshot of what I received.

Problem is, I am not Doug Pumfrey and I do not live in the United States!

I went on ehobbyasia to figure out what was going on and here is another partial screenshot.

I repeat, I am not Doug Pumfrey, the order I placed yesterday can be seen right under his along with my name, Mathieu Gendreau!

Now, I don't know what's going on but I'm concerned someone might have had access to my account like it happened to me yesterday though maybe that person didn't notice and proceeded through checkout. Furthermore, I have access to all his personal informations from that page.
Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2010, 19:52   #2
Skladfin

they seem to have been hacked since Christmas-ish.

I know this because I received a spam email from ehobbyasia clearly advertising obscure products.

In your case, it's easy, the dumbass already left a name and address for u track down with.
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General