:

General

Old August 28th, 2009, 00:03   #16
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguy View Post
Wait, Wait...

You will sell me four thousand Dollars for only 15 dollars?!

Sweet Jesus!
Get me Some of Thats!!
too late, offer expired heheh
Old August 28th, 2009, 00:05   #17
theguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
too late, offer expired heheh
Gah!

Your too crafty for me,

but not too crafty for batman....

Chinese proverb
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 00:09   #18
Micleo

Send a message via MSN to Micleo
Quote:
Originally Posted by baker_Jeff View Post
No price reviews on your very own local retailer?
Really sorry about that jeff, I'm waiting until you have some 0.2's in stock. I'll add your prices when I see them

"Mercy Is Dead"
Micleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 00:55   #19
Micleo

Send a message via MSN to Micleo
Quote:
Originally Posted by share_the_pain View Post
A comparison is nice, just needs more details.

For example, you should compare other weights of BBs; I know that BB Bastard 0.25s are the same as the 0.20s, but other companies are more expensive.

Also, while VA 0.20s may be the most expensive for a single bag, they are much cheaper if you do a large group order of 12+ bags (good for retailers, airsoft teams, etc), which end up costing only 0.464 cents/shot.

Also +1.
Yeah I didn't have much time today to do a full report. I will start a new thread later with .2s, .25s, and maybe some .28s or something. Stay tuned!

"Mercy Is Dead"
Micleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:02   #20
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants

Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
Please try to incorpirate a Time /repair/ cost valuation please. Cheap ass rice bag bb's jammin up my mags vs having zero frustrations spewing thousands of Lil' Bastards. My Airsoft time is worth more to me than saving .02 cents on a BB. Also realize that Shipping vs walk in purchase changes the cost per bb. Buy Quality everytime and you won't be disappointed, if the Bastards are cheap that's a perk.
The Bastard has a standing offer for the Brain BB. You won't find any deformed BB's in a Bag of Bastards. The only on that shows up is the brain BB. Its smaller than a regular bb and has a shrivelled brain looking pattern. There are less than one in 5million or so. If you get a BB Bastard Brain trade it into a Bastard Retailer for a free bag. These brains are usually found when leaving the barrel of your AEG. Its the on that heads for Jupiter, Totally ignores the hop up and in the right conditions smacks the shooter in the back of the head. Still causes no frustration to the player (except that you just missed out on a Free bag of Bastards lolz.
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:07   #21
Wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
Won't get me straying from the Bastards, period!
Same. BB Bastard for life.
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:02   #22
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micleo View Post
Yeah, I've heard they perform well. What do you think?
I'm using my BlackBerry right now, so can't link you, but search the review section for my thread on testing Bastards, comparing all the weights against each other, as well as a couple other brands I had on hand. I only use .20g for chronying, I won't even consider gaming with any .20g BB, but for the quality and consistancy compared to price (add in ease of availability), bastards can't be beat, period! Check out the numbers to see why ill only use the Bastards for my gaming and ballistics testing.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:24   #23
Danke

Never had a jam with any BB out West, Metal Tech, TM or Excel and it's super sandy & dry here. That's with blah blah blah tight bore, special hopup, various mags and brands of AEG and GBB pistols etc. 0.25s and 0.20s.

What I'd like to see from Metal Tech though is 0.28s.
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:43   #24
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

On the PC now, here's the link I referred to:

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=51752

And here's another I use the 0.20g Bastards in (testing the new sniper ammo):

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=77799
Old August 28th, 2009, 17:10   #25
BaKeR

Send a message via MSN to BaKeR
you can buy a pair of bi-way running shoes for $8, or top quality asics for $150+. they may both be called running shoes, but they are not the same thing or 'equal' by any means. you get better performance out of top quality brands which put together a better quality product, this applies to airsoft bb's as well.

you can find cheaper bb's that will shoot out of your gun i agree, but in my experience your sacrificing quality and performance. more jams, feeding problems, and accuracy after the bb leaves the barrel. people spend so much money on upgraded springs, gears, barrels, scopes, etc. to improve performace. if you load your aeg with junk or low qulaity bb's, all the other upgrades in the world arent going to help you. you have to start with a reliable, and quality base for your gun which includes quality bb's.

bb's are one of the cheapest parts of airsoft, in my experience if you pay for a quality brand you will be satisfied with the results. ive only every trusted two brands of bb's since i started playing airsoft over 10 years ago, excel, and bb bastard. both are worth the price.
Old August 28th, 2009, 17:22   #26
Con Murder

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaKeR View Post
you can buy a pair of bi-way running shoes for $8, or top quality asics for $150+. they may both be called running shoes, but they are not the same thing or 'equal' by any means. you get better performance out of top quality brands which put together a better quality product, this applies to airsoft bb's as well.

you can find cheaper bb's that will shoot out of your gun i agree, but in my experience your sacrificing quality and performance. more jams, feeding problems, and accuracy after the bb leaves the barrel. people spend so much money on upgraded springs, gears, barrels, scopes, etc. to improve performace. if you load your aeg with junk or low qulaity bb's, all the other upgrades in the world arent going to help you. you have to start with a reliable, and quality base for your gun which includes quality bb's.

bb's are one of the cheapest parts of airsoft, in my experience if you pay for a quality brand you will be satisfied with the results. ive only every trusted two brands of bb's since i started playing airsoft over 10 years ago, excel, and bb bastard. both are worth the price.
Thats a mouthfull, sums it up though.
Con Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 17:31   #27
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyissue View Post
Please try to incorpirate a Time /repair/ cost valuation please. Cheap ass rice bag bb's jammin up my mags vs having zero frustrations spewing thousands of Lil' Bastards. My Airsoft time is worth more to me than saving .02 cents on a BB. Also realize that Shipping vs walk in purchase changes the cost per bb. Buy Quality everytime and you won't be disappointed, if the Bastards are cheap that's a perk.
The Bastard has a standing offer for the Brain BB. You won't find any deformed BB's in a Bag of Bastards. The only on that shows up is the brain BB. Its smaller than a regular bb and has a shrivelled brain looking pattern. There are less than one in 5million or so. If you get a BB Bastard Brain trade it into a Bastard Retailer for a free bag. These brains are usually found when leaving the barrel of your AEG. Its the on that heads for Jupiter, Totally ignores the hop up and in the right conditions smacks the shooter in the back of the head. Still causes no frustration to the player (except that you just missed out on a Free bag of Bastards lolz.
BBbastards all the way +2

Is this true about the brain bb thing cause i recently got a bag of .28's bastards and i got 3 of em in there not saying im pissed or anything like that but i was gonna show them to jay the next time im at a wolfpack game, I tried to take a pic of em but for some reason they always turn out blurry.hmmm free bags of bb's kinda like getting a prize in your bag or well 3 in my case....lol
Old August 28th, 2009, 20:18   #28
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn28 View Post
BBbastards all the way +2

Is this true about the brain bb thing cause i recently got a bag of .28's bastards and i got 3 of em in there not saying im pissed or anything like that but i was gonna show them to jay the next time im at a wolfpack game, I tried to take a pic of em but for some reason they always turn out blurry.hmmm free bags of bb's kinda like getting a prize in your bag or well 3 in my case....lol
Since I started using Bastards 3 years ago, I've found a brain BB, maybe two, but they are exceptionally rare. First I've found out as far as getting a free replacement bag though. Still, since I have done extensive testing with Bastards, I've gotten lots of various weights free FOR my testing, both static and gaming. Also helps to be best friends (and now roommates) with one of the top selling, if not the top selling Bastard, Testtube.
Old August 28th, 2009, 20:27   #29
Skladfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Never had a jam with any BB out West, Metal Tech, TM or Excel and it's super sandy & dry here. That's with blah blah blah tight bore, special hopup, various mags and brands of AEG and GBB pistols etc. 0.25s and 0.20s.

What I'd like to see from Metal Tech though is 0.28s.
I just couldnt agree more
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 20:54   #30
testtube
A Total Bastard

Send a message via MSN to testtube
Ever since i opened my first bag of Bastards I have not used anything else. I liked the product so much i became one of the Big Bastards.

people have asked for me to sell others but hard to go to another product when you sell the best airsoft bb on the market in the world to be honest.

plain and simple i've seen metal tech jam up lots of guns come chrony time. @ games and shake my head and donate a bag so people don't get mad @ them for fucking there guns.

and yes Jeroon is right about the brain bb as I have given out a free bag ask hazard.

and on top of all that BB Bastards supports your Games with some major sponsorships.

my 2 cents and this is not because I sell them it's because it's a proven fact that nothing touches the Quality or the price of a Bastard bar non.

As for .28 bb's they are like gold, when you have people begging for them and doing pre order before the shipment is in it speaks for it'sself right there.
testtube is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General