:

General

Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2008, 22:18   #406
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post
I dont know him in person but by his way of posting he sure dont sound to much humble... If he's tired of ignorant peoples posting in this thread; maybe he should no post and take a break. I'm sure in person he might be a great guy but you dont convince peoples by insulting them online...

Organising ourself might be a bad move or it can pave the road to legalize airsoft in Canada... Who know?

And as far the last part of my post you quote; i'll take Hojo opinion over Brian anyday.... http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=51609
I apologize... it is simply frustrating to see very well organized redactions of law.. pummeled to oblivion by ignorance.

HO JO summarized very well the laws... which by the way have been posted with interpritation for TWO YEARS at my site.

I agree that his opinion's and interpritations far outweigh mine... and everyone should read his most recent post and for god's sake IGNORE what every one else says.. because he is right.. and informed and experienced in the licensing and retail side of this issue and as far as I am concerned this issue is now settled and any inquiry hence forth should be directed to his post.
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Old January 29th, 2008, 22:20   #407
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine

even with A&A gone, i honestly don't care, this sport isn't going away. I so far, I have 1 aeg and 2 gbbs, two were bought off the forums, the aeg being n.i.b. and the other gbb was bought through a friend. I got all reasonable prices, never bought anything from a retailer, and I still plan to get more.

Just because a retailer no longer exists, doesn't mean the flow of guns will stop. I actually like it a lot better this way, with airsoft sales being restricted purely to the forums. That way, we have a lot more control over who can buy one, and who can't. No more underage douches *COUGH*MR.HITMAN*COUGH* getting their hands on airsoft without us knowing.
Old January 30th, 2008, 00:36   #408
diamond_SEA

Send a message via MSN to diamond_SEA
There hasnt been a post in this thread for over 2 hours. just thought i should bump it back up to the top.

you know, just in case someone has not read it yet. lol.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General