Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
in the face or in the nuts?
Which ever one you want
lukeseandavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2010, 22:18   #17
HeadlessChicken

I went through a whole game at TTAC3 getting hit in the nads 4 times...and yes I counted, its hard not to after getting hit in that area more then 2x per game. That wasn't a good night for me.

My most embarrassing moment was at Eco's CQB training course day 1 at CQB PB outdoors. Us trainees were gonna storm Eco's hold on the upper level of the church but I figured would be best to soften them up with my timed grenade. Pulled the pin, tossed it up, I tried throwing it with a bit of an angle to get it over the rail/wall on the side of the staircase...well it actually went straight as in straight up and straight down. Didn't TK anyone thankfully but I could imagine what the Eco guys on the 2nd level saw.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2010, 22:31   #18
AngelusNex
formerly Sepulcrum

Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
Gotta say, I have never been shot in the nuts, quite happy about that too. Never really had any embarrassing moments playing airsoft either, aside from a few trips and fall/rolls down hills that end up with me in the prone position shooting back.
AngelusNex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2010, 23:03   #19
Brayden
¡¡¡ɹǝʞɐǝɹq oqɯoɔ-ɔ-ɔ-ɔ

well, myself aswell-

A worn out pair of BDU pants missing some buttons, awkward lying down position and a Ak 47

Stung like normal but wasn't a large deal besides the initial fact.
Old October 29th, 2010, 23:04   #20
Steven

Paintballers came to what we know as the "crackshack". They watched for a minute as we finished up our game, so knowing it was ending soon, i started advancing more than typically would be safe(might as well get out there and have fun, ending anyways right?)

But i failed to see a rope on the ground, so as i sprint towards the house, my foot gets caught up in the rope, face plant, and end up snapping my AK's folding stock in front of them all.
Old October 29th, 2010, 23:12   #21
Strelok

RPS, Ripped pants syndrome.

Basically, saw an enemy coming, crouched down in the tall grass.

"Rriiiiippppp"
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2010, 23:20   #22
cooney

Magazine fell out of my pouch, hit the ground and I heard a spring noise and the bbs fell out of the mag and stupid me thinking it was a grenade so I called out. I asked who threw a grenade and then I realize my dumbness.

I ran into a small building door with my M16 in my front of my body, like my friend said, it's now a folding stock M16 :/.
cooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2010, 23:46   #23
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

not so much embarrassing and I felt bad after doing this

first GBBR I had, the WE/awss kac open bolt pdw long version, well apperently they shoot ALOT hotter than the what WE states as the fps.

hot day, either june or july can't remember, first game with the pdw, filled up the mag's with .25 Bastards and propane, then went off to socialize with the common people, leaving the mag's out in the baking hot sun on the hood of my tuxedo black truck, and it was a fuckin HOT day out there too, one guy went home early due to heat stroke and people were racing through water faster than ammo. those mag's were COOKING! no chrono that day but god know's how hot I was shooting!

I took the initiative and went on a poking mission into an area we knew the enemy was in but because it was very dense wood and very high underbrush we only had a general clue where they were, hoping that they had the same idea about us I grabbed a newb and we swung around the left. sure enough in a nam style tall grass clearing there were three of them, pop pop pop all down, the distinctive and loud report of my gun followed by three hit calls was glorious, only guy rocking a gbbr I felt awesomely badass.

I was too pre occupied with the tango's I got the jump on straight ahead I forgot I was in what essentially was the jungle and was standing fully upright. obvously, from the noise of my gun everyone else knew exactly where I was and not 4 or 5 feet another bugger who was hiding in the grass popped his head out and fired at me, pop! pop! gas gun, both round's missed. In the panick forgetting that this is airsoft and not real combat I returned fire immediatly and furiously to put the motherfucker down before he could dead me, instinct.

well I shot the poor guy eleven times, with .25 bastards, from 4 feet away (like I could read the logo's on his gun), with a gbbr who was cooking in the hotass sun all day. I got him all over but one round hit him in the cheek and cut it open another hit directly in the flat part of his forehead above and between his eye's. This is what I found out later

he called his hit and I took a hit from somewhere else (thanks newb for not covering my ass that was your only job...) and called mine and we walked out of the wood's in opposite directions. later in the day an admin called me out and said people were complaining about my gun and it's power, that I also fucked up another player's face and that the admin is going to have to take a look at it after the game.... thats when all the rules on MED and gbbr's getting insane fps when they get hot all rushed back into me head... oh fuck! I've been using this thing like a little brush gun shooting people at pretty damn close range thinking it was a cheapo mp5 (it's unavoidable, brush make's for 5 foot visibility max you essentially fought with your hearing)

so I stayed in the rear the rest of the sim and found that fuck! I've got a DMR in my hand's that shoot's about as far as a tanaka k98, I out ranged and took out the the enemy teeams sniper who was using a highly upgraded VSR, he shot at me, his round dropped at me feet, I took one shot at him, he jumped a little and called his hit! this thing was like a laser beam

towards the end of the game I ran into the guy I shot earlier, we were both splayed out prone in the tall grass again, someone else got him, he was the last bad guy in that immediate are so I stood upright. through the bushes he asked me if the admin had talked to me about my gun I said ya sorry about that, he said whatever just to remember next time, then he stepped out of the brush a little and I saw his face... FUCK! I mangled him! HUUUUUGGGEEE! ass bleeding welt on his forehead it legit looked like the flesh was about to rot off his face! his cheek was all cut open fuck! that shit ain't gonna go away for a loooong time! he was fucked up!

I felt very guilty, and emberrassed, for about the med and the visciousness of gbbr's on hot day's and I ended up uglifying someone for it.... very sad I think back though, eveyone I shot that day cried out in pain a little, the guy a mashed didn't even flinch and was as quiet as a mouse, he just calmly called his hit like normal... tough bugger

I then switched up tactics and turned to sniper mode, treated it exactly like a sniper rifle and had a great time, semi-auto sniping was great I ended up dominating the rest of the game, a one man firing squad! people started targeting me by the sound of my gun, but the only thing that took me out was running out of mag's and having to refill on propane.

last round I caught a guy out in the open thinking he was all ninja trying to flank my fireteam, stuck my head out of the grass just enough to get a bead on the guy, all I could see was his head. Offering some head protection he was wearing a metal WWII us army helmet, perfect! so I shot him right in the face. His head recoiled back like he was shot by a real bullet and he whimpered a little, choked on his tongue and called his hit, the little chubby italian oddly found it to be totally hilarious and was very proud of the welt left on his face and made many jokes and laughed. I apologised a bunch of times and acted all emberrassed like I didn't mean to and my hopup must be going loose blah blah blah but seeing his head whiplash back like that was just too awesome to feel anything bad about I tried so hard not to laugh when I took that shot it will be forever one of my favorite airsoft games I've ever played
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.

Last edited by Assault Pioneer; October 29th, 2010 at 23:56.. Reason: iZ cAnTz sP3llz!!!!
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2010, 02:03   #24
Short Round
Najohn

Terminator game, Colin is a terminator. He was just walking around with a knife, so I went up to him and asked him if he was going to use his gun..... He drew his pistol on me faster then lightning and took me out immediately as I tried to dash down a hill.
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2010, 02:10   #25
Barbie
Official Narcissistic Puma

Send a message via MSN to Barbie
And yes, lets not forget... CQB again... Night game... Go to kick a sliding door shut... But there was leftover paintball goo on the floor... Did the split, limped for 3 months... As a waitress, not a good thing... Especially when you have to cover 3 stories, good thing it was a "nouvelle-france" restaurant, cause i was limping like the huntchback of notre-dame!!! I know, i know, not the same era, but you get the point...

Edit: Duh... Where are my manners... Here is the "YouTube - BARBIE DOES THE SPLIT!!!"

I dont have a team, i have an open relationship with many... Jealous? Yep! I tought so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis View Post
Now if you excuse me, I have to go put on my spacesuit to attend my "And much more" training session.

Last edited by Barbie; October 30th, 2010 at 02:13..
Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2010, 08:56   #26
lukeseandavies

Tut tut shooting a hot gun. Shame on you! And i've never attempted to kick a door purely because the site i play at has no doors :P And i just remembered another embrassing part for me was, there was a bridge and i decided i was going to flank it and try to take them from a blindside, So there i was being all sneaky got the bridge to people in prone instead of attempting to shoot them, I said please dont shoot me they didnt listen and just shot me to many times for me to remember it hurt
Old October 30th, 2010, 09:56   #27
chickenman

Send a message via MSN to chickenman Send a message via Skype™ to chickenman
ohh, I remember this one, I was at an old factory doing CQB when suddenly the ceiling fell on me...it was hard, I got like 25 stiches for that thing, and..I didn't realized that I was bleeding, so I finished the game on like if nothing happened...
chickenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:01   #28
lukeseandavies

It fell on you? O: that's gotta hurt
Old October 30th, 2010, 17:13   #29
sirtaco27

I was playing right after it had snowed and was getting my hands all wet when I dropped my gun. whoopsedaisy I thought to myself, put on some gloves. dropped it again. fuck. Put on a sling. It snaps and my gun falls again. goddamnit. Get a new sling, keep going. Start shooting at 2 guys 50 feet away and I go prone. One calls his hits and I try rushing the other guy. My gun slips for the final time that day and I drop-kick the gun into the guy I was rushing with my size 16 boots and nearly broke my foot and my gun. The other guy was so surprised he gave me my gun and told me to run away as fast as I could before he knifed my ass(he had a 8 in. knife).

Perks:
Bloody BB
BB Magnet
Steady Aim
sirtaco27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2010, 17:45   #30
Amos

A few stories:

Stalked a group of 4 people for about 4 minutes while relaying all their info to my team over the radio... When they were focused on something else, I rushed out of the bushes with my pistol (no way I could hit all 4 of 'em with my VSR before they saw me and laced into me)... They hear me coming crashing through the bush... I aim and pull the trigger..... The safety is on.

Stalked another group of 3 for well over an hour getting info and waiting for the perfect shots...

I get 'em lined up in the open standing one right next to each other with both of them roughly 4-5 seconds away from cover..

I line up the first shot...

Team mate rushes in and laces both of them in one auto burst
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General