Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2010, 19:57   #256
Mudder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder View Post
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder View Post

Ha! I got a refund from CP!
Old March 6th, 2010, 07:15   #257
BobbyDangerous

Worst Tracking ever..
Old March 12th, 2010, 19:56   #258
Conflicts6

Should i be getting worried yet? I ordered a belt, rifle cheek rest and a mag dump pouch from RSOV via hong kong post. Its been there for awhile now..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (142.5 KB, 70 views)
Old March 12th, 2010, 20:15   #259
kalnaren

no. things can sit in customs for a month.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old March 18th, 2010, 10:04   #260
ShadowNet

I was actually surprised by my experience with Canada Post. The morning of the estimated delivery date, my tracking status stated: Out for delivery (8:02 am). An hour and a half later, my doorbell was rung. I rushed town to be greeted by a friendly, middle-aged Chinese woman driving a hatchback, who was very polite. I thought I was gonna get screwed over by some douchebag and his Canada Post truck. Anyone else get their packages delivered by similar means?
Old March 18th, 2010, 10:17   #261
VooDooPeteK

Canada Post now out sources alot of the delivery stuff, this has worked good for me and bad since this has started but I guess that just depends on the area and driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowNet View Post
I was actually surprised by my experience with Canada Post. The morning of the estimated delivery date, my tracking status stated: Out for delivery (8:02 am). An hour and a half later, my doorbell was rung. I rushed town to be greeted by a friendly, middle-aged Chinese woman driving a hatchback, who was very polite. I thought I was gonna get screwed over by some douchebag and his Canada Post truck. Anyone else get their packages delivered by similar means?
Old March 18th, 2010, 10:18   #262
kullwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conflicts6 View Post
Should i be getting worried yet? I ordered a belt, rifle cheek rest and a mag dump pouch from RSOV via hong kong post. Its been there for awhile now..
my previous RSOV order always got sit in custom for a month, so yea, its RSOV's fault for importing guns which made themselves blacklisted
Old March 18th, 2010, 10:20   #263
Conflicts6

Actually, I was very surprised. Canada post didn't update the tracking, and the parcel came in week, I was very impress with RSOV. I will order from them again.
Old March 18th, 2010, 10:28   #264
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowNet View Post
Very similar i got my package delivered by some nice chinese guy in a civic a few weeks ago, needless to say i was happy since it came a day earlier then it was supposed to.
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.
Old March 18th, 2010, 15:59   #265
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

My Den trinity order full of hicapa externals cleared the CBSA in 30 min, and when i got it i noticed the yellow "checked by CBSA" tape on it, the agent must have freaked out when he saw the slide, mag, barrel, .... But evrything was in the box ....

I also noticed that canadapost doesnt f*** around with your package when its delivered via Xpress

Now i dont have any problem with them at all! Because i pay extra for xpress shiping
Old March 18th, 2010, 16:07   #266
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman

Weird. I ordered a package and it was out for delivery at 8 am on Monday, and never recieved it. Checked the tracking number and it was still out for delivery.
Checked it again next morning, it said the time that the notice card had been sent out was "A.M". WTF? Seems like the didn't finished their work and called it as delivery attempted and notice card left. Lazy asses.
Got my notice card along with my mail and went to the post office. Recieved my package anyways.

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Old March 18th, 2010, 21:45   #267
Yannos
likes touching tralalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hitman View Post
Weird. I ordered a package and it was out for delivery at 8 am on Monday, and never recieved it. Checked the tracking number and it was still out for delivery.
Checked it again next morning, it said the time that the notice card had been sent out was "A.M". WTF? Seems like the didn't finished their work and called it as delivery attempted and notice card left. Lazy asses.
Got my notice card along with my mail and went to the post office. Recieved my package anyways.
I got plenty of activity marked as AM on my last package... Really weird.

2010/03/16 AM VAUDREUIL-DORION Item arrived at postal facility. Item on hold.
AM VAUDREUIL-DORION Item successfully delivered

And what the hell is On hold? I got it the 16th .. lol I think their tracking system fucked up lol.
Old March 18th, 2010, 23:30   #268
Fallen
formerly Qc_Sarado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannos View Post
lol I think their tracking system fucked up lol.

The item came from Hon Kong on 8 and the tracking number updated on Friday 12. Yes the canadapost tracking system suck! The package ( scope ring, bipod, spring) is still at the custon!!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 23:47   #269
twsmith

CP sucks!!! I ordered a drop leg multicam holster from a fellow ASC forum member. He shipped expresspost and gave me a tracking number. Didn't think much of it until it hadn't showed up after a couple weeks so I checked the CP website and it's reporting delivered on March 11th. I have yet to receive a delivery notice or the parcel so either the shipper used the wrong address or the parcel was delivered to the wrong PO box. Apparently the shipper didn't request a signature on delivery (according to the delivery confirmation certificate), I thought that was standard with expresspost? I sent a complaint to CP and a pm to the seller.
Old March 24th, 2010, 00:11   #270
KNIVEZS

^^nope, signature is not included with express post. its additional $1.50 for that option

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General