Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

How Fit Are Airsofters?

:

General

View Poll Results: How Physicaly Fit Are You?
HE-MAN 3 0.52%
ARMY BOY 24 4.12%
NORMAL JOE 50 8.59%
BUB SLUG 5 0.86%
Think you should stop making so many damn polls which attrack spam bots. 500 85.91%
Voters: 582. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 5th, 2009, 11:18   #1
Old School Punk

How Fit Are Airsofters?

Hey guys; Gordo here again. I am curious to find out how "fit" the average air soft enthusiast is in Canada.

I will run a poll on this, but here are your choices

1. HE-MAN - You are are RAMBO. Your ripped and chiseled, and you shit muscles. You work out constantly and you live your life like your actually in the Special Forces. You are death incarnate!

2. ARMY BOY - You are physically active, you work out a bit, and your in pretty good shape, but you also like to party it up now and again. You may have 10 pounds to lose, but you just never quite get around to it.

3. NORMAL JOE - You are a normal guy, you go to work, you come home an lay on the couch and watch TV. You enjoy Internet Message boards and videos games. You are probably carrying an extra 20 pounds on you, but you still think your looking alright.

4. BUB SLUG - You are a big guy, not Jabba The Hutt big, but your kids WII FIT said your fitness age is 60+ and you are "Obese". You don't do to much physical stuff but all you need is your finger and sweet AEG to decimate the competition.
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:20   #2
Jimski

lol
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:25   #3
Hades

Send a message via MSN to Hades
I'd like to consider myself pretty fit. It's been a little over a month since I quit smoking so my endurance is not all there yet. Pretty much my goal to be able to pass the ATS police fitness test by summer.

Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:37   #4
dpvu

Send a message via MSN to dpvu
I probably fit into the army boy category. Not the most built guy on the field but I'm fit and I like being active. I'd say most airsofters are in decent shape.
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:45   #5
theshaneler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Punk View Post
4. BUB SLUG - You are a big guy, not Jabba The Hutt big, but your kids WII FIT said your fitness age is 60+ and you are "Obese". You don't do to much physical stuff but all you need is your finger and sweet AEG to decimate the competition.
in all honesty, according to that BMI shit im obese... im 6.3 and 215lbs. issue is, it dosnt take into account bone mass or shoulder width and what not. i would say i am of average weight for my size. most of the guys i see running around have no damn shoulders! but works for me, just makes me look stronger!

im skiny enough to wear large clothes but my shoulders wont fit anything smaller than a XL lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
theshaneler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:45   #6
Flea-ish

you left out any mention of skinny mahfuckas like me.

so i guess im normal joe. there's overweight, and underweight. so i'm part of the latter. more ice cream and pizza for me.

Last edited by Flea-ish; February 5th, 2009 at 11:56..
Flea-ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:53   #7
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Normal Joe.. I donno

I consider myself to be .. reasonably fit... I have a sedentary day job.. but I teach martial arts 3-4 times a week and fence regularly.. I'm carrying 15-20 lbs I could stand to loose...

I can pretty much out fight most guys half my age .. but a lot of that is experience .. not fittness ...

In AS situations.. I have found that even though I'm 2 x most players age and have totaly shot knees I can still out run and out haul most "kids"

I think that has less to say about my fittness.. than it does about theirs.
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:11   #8
smith
Admits to killing Jimmy Hoffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea-ish View Post
you left out any mention of skinny mahfuckas like me.

so i guess im normal joe. there's overweight, and underweight. so i'm part of the latter. more ice cream and pizza for me.
Hear Hear! After years of A&W + McDonalds lunches (i'm chowing down on a double 1/4 right now) i'm still sitting at 132 lbs and my doctor says i'm not getting ENOUGH bad cholesterol and fat since you are apparently at least supposed to have a little bit...

life is hard for us little guys
smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:11   #9
Schwag

Aside from my horrible endurance from smoking, I'm in great shape. Wiry, fast, could probably tighten up 1lb around the middle. I can squeeze into tight spots and hide behind trees.
And the best part is-it's all natural. Very little exercise, shitty diet, sedentary job.

I love my metabolism.

But I see alot of REALLY fat airsofters. I think around here the pudgy nerd has numerical superiority.

(Former)Grand Poobah of T.W.A.T.
Schwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:19   #10
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I'd like to consider myself pretty fit. It's been a little over a month since I quit smoking so my endurance is not all there yet. Pretty much my goal to be able to pass the ATS police fitness test by summer.

RIght on man! I am a little over a month quit now! Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith View Post
Hear Hear! After years of A&W + McDonalds lunches (i'm chowing down on a double 1/4 right now) i'm still sitting at 132 lbs and my doctor says i'm not getting ENOUGH bad cholesterol and fat since you are apparently at least supposed to have a little bit...

life is hard for us little guys

Yah, but boy can you ever out climb us big fuckers
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:20   #11
Danke

Did I log into Lava Life by accident? I hear the Night Exchange is way better by the way.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:23   #12
Wilson

Few of the boys and I are gonna be pretty jacked for this season.
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:23   #13
pipefitter316

5.7 205lbs can bench press 280 lbs work out in the dungeon twice a week could lose 10 lbs but fuckin hate jogging in the snow will lose in summer with rugby and airsoft. My job keeps me stong and walk tons every day at work.
pipefitter316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:24   #14
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

You left out Jimski built.

I chose average joe. If anything i need an extra 5 pounds
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:28   #15
Donster

i was going to put the army one, but i dont have weight to loose, so i put He-man im 155lbs. i probably should run more just to get my cardio up as well as improve my flexability. i hope that muay-thai will fix that this summer.

Last edited by Donster; February 5th, 2009 at 17:43..
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General