Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

hi guys just new here..pinoy players pls enter also

:

General

Old January 1st, 2008, 22:24   #1
zildjian

hi guys just new here..pinoy players pls enter also

hi guys im just new here and im planning to go (for good) to canada..ontario, scarborough to be exact.. it will be next year if things got to what it should be.and so i would like to know infos about airsoft in canada.i know theres a lot of good players there the same as in my country.anyway iam from the philippines and i would look like to ask how airsoft games are held in canada..what are the FPS limits and the kinds of tactics do you usually play? is there in way that it would only be marui that the players should use? i really would like to know..one day ill be there and will be playing with you guys..i hope you guys could visit and be members of our own forums... www.filairsoft.com and www.acmairsoft.org...pls pm me..i would like to hear from you guys,thanks a lot..im using m16 a4 as my basic flat form..might be sniping or assault. and planning to buy SIG 552 and G36c..philippines has a lot of terrain so i am exposed to this kind of thing..do u love cqbs? close quarter battle?
zildjian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:25   #2
bopol2

pre good luck dyan sa bago mo bayan , happy new year sa family mo !
bopol2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:35   #3
Firewalker

Send a message via ICQ to Firewalker Send a message via AIM to Firewalker Send a message via MSN to Firewalker Send a message via Yahoo to Firewalker
FPS: Varies by game and location. Provinces usually set a limit. The legal maximum is considered to be 500 on .2's I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but most places won't allow a gun that hot.

Tactics? Well I guess you mean what kind of games (Mil-sim or otherwise) we hold. It varies a lot. Some are hardcore milsim, some are just "have fun, be an action hero" kind of games.

Manufacturer's don't matter. In fact, most people around here tend to get metal bodied guns from Classic Army or G&P rather than marui. If it shoots and you like it, chances are you'll be allowed to use it. We even have systema users here.

Other than that, welcome, read the FAQ's as they've got a TON of awesome information and resources and hope everything works out so that you can come and shoot with us canadian folk in the future.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 14:15   #4
zildjian

i would love to be HIT also by you guys...hope to play with you in the near future..(fingers CROSSED!) sir BOPOL2 kamusta kayo dyan! happy new year din sayo at sa pamilya mo! anu ba trabaho mo dyan?san kayu sir? fiance' ko ksi ung andyan na. god bless the BBs and the players!
zildjian is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General