WETTI AWSS M4 GBBR vs KJ M4 GBB vs G&P WOC M4

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 6th, 2010, 16:14   #61
Thanh
AKA Tsquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZn_triXta07 View Post
Best thing you can do is go out to games, meet people who have experience not everybody who actually plays sits and posts here on AirsoftCanada.com so the opinions you get here can be biased.

Alot of local players field WEs so you can easily get a chance to test them out.
As for WOCs/Inokatsus it'll be harder to find as they are up in the price spectrum so there will be less players who have it.

Also I doubt you'll need to spend over $2000 on a WE the WOC/Inokatsus definitely if you want top notch, regardless both these platforms have upgrades available, depends how deep your pockets go.

For WE's getting aftermarket steel internals should only run you a couple hundred, if that's not enough for you there are guys on the gasgunwiki who've installed Daniel Defense front ends and other real steel components.

Personally the amount on a WA system I'd need to spend would be more than what I'd spend on buying a real AR15 so I couldn't justify such a cost hence why I'd go lower, after all this is just a toy/training tool/wall-hanger
Yeah, after much thought and consideration I ended up picking the G&P WOC RIS version from Huang. I'm also getting the lower receiver just painted by one of his friends.

I decided on the G&P because as far as I can see on the internet, its one of the better choice gbbr. I was also very attracted to the kick from the gun and the 50 round mags it came with. I grabbed an extra mag (for now, I know i will need probably another 2) and called it a day.

I'm pretty excited to bring this to the battle field and see how she plays, hopefully it handles better then my old TM M4 gun.
Thanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2010, 18:11   #62
grantmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanh View Post
hopefully it handles better then my old TM M4 gun.
Probably worse.
grantmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2010, 18:23   #63
Thanh
AKA Tsquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantmac View Post
Probably worse.
My my TM M4RIS was a lemon, nothing but trouble since the first day i got it. Barely worked right in any games i played in. :/
Old July 6th, 2010, 18:43   #64
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

You will see, shortly I predict you will also purchase a used aeg to compliment your gbbr.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2010, 18:50   #65
Thanh
AKA Tsquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
You will see, shortly I predict you will also purchase a used aeg to compliment your gbbr.
Haha, maybe.. We will have to see. But its most likely I'm going to buy a couple of guns this time around. I'm older, have more money to waste then when I was 18..
Old July 6th, 2010, 19:19   #66
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Thats what most of us end up doing. But if i may suggest before you end up buying a shit ton of guns make sure you have all the gear and equipment you need. Thats means good googles (with pb goggles you cant get a good cheek weld), good boots to protect your feed, enough mags to enjoy yourself, hydration, communications, batteries, chargers etc etc etc...
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2010, 20:21   #67
Thanh
AKA Tsquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
Thats what most of us end up doing. But if i may suggest before you end up buying a shit ton of guns make sure you have all the gear and equipment you need. Thats means good googles (with pb goggles you cant get a good cheek weld), good boots to protect your feed, enough mags to enjoy yourself, hydration, communications, batteries, chargers etc etc etc...
Haha yeah definitely. Because I'm a returning Airsofter I happen to have half the gear in my closet(stuff i couldnt sell off). I even have a few extra batteries in my room, but no AEG!

I'm actually excited to wear something more comfortable then a paintball mask.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still not off paintball. I go every weekend but why not do both right?
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:25   #68
Sicyon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicyon View Post
1.) By VA do you mean Velocity Arms?
2.) If your answer to 1 is yes, then I would say it will break fast and you'll be left with a whole lot of parts.
Quoting myself to clarify... If it's clear body, than the lower receiver will break fast. But, if you already bought one, than you will find that out for yourself. Had you looked at this thread (the one directly below the one you created):http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=107040, than you would probably have more information.

Last edited by Sicyon; July 7th, 2010 at 02:29.. Reason: More information
Sicyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:20   #69
Thanh
AKA Tsquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicyon View Post
Quoting myself to clarify... If it's clear body, than the lower receiver will break fast. But, if you already bought one, than you will find that out for yourself. Had you looked at this thread (the one directly below the one you created):http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=107040, than you would probably have more information.
Yes I read most of that already. I went with the G&P BTW, not the VA WE. However I'm still aware of the difference between aeg and gbbr performance.

I will probably buy an hk416 or mp5 aeg after this one.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion