Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Chinese crime ring turns Airsoft guns into real guns

:

General

Old September 19th, 2009, 15:06   #46
Donster

that guy has been posting strange, fact-less posts lately. i really dont know what to make of it. grammer and spelling aside (i assume that English is not his first language), the actual content of the post are a confusing mess of strange facts and forceful convictions on behalf of the poster, which through basic research (google) are shown to be false.
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 15:12   #47
mcguyver

I have a FA carrier for my Bushy, it came with the gun. That in itself is not the problem. The problem for the AR would arise from the FA lower parts, like the sear and disconnector and their springs, as well as the 3-burst wheel.

At issue would be the morphing of the GBBR into something capable of discharging a round. The SCAR is not a problem, the real one is prohibited in Canada, and so are it's proprietary parts. But the AR is not, there's lots of them out there and even more parts.

The TAVOR is made as a semi-auto only gun, it would take a complete refit to make it FA, it is not a converted-auto.

The RCMP argues that the Type-97 and VZ-58 (the ones with the new receiver) are converted autos, hence their prohibition.

But that is not the point. My point is how hard is it to do? Do I need to get myself a GBBR to see? Does anyone want to know the results, or would it upset too many apple carts?

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing what's for dinner.

Freedom is the wolves limping away while the sheep reloads.

Never confuse freedom with democracy.
mcguyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 15:21   #48
kullwarrior

Well the biggest concern I have is if you do it, you cannot tell us, why? You're become a criminal producing a firearm illegally and a prohibited class firearms. Even if it's only semi auto you're still in a hell of a trouble. Best thing you can hope for is that the Japanese Official did the test already and it didn't work. Second thing, even if it did work and you didn't get caught, you're risking you're phyisical life as the pressure of a bullet "might" potentially shatter the lower receiver.
Old September 19th, 2009, 15:24   #49
mcguyver

No, not really.

All it takes is some simple comparison of parts, clearances and tolerances.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing what's for dinner.

Freedom is the wolves limping away while the sheep reloads.

Never confuse freedom with democracy.
mcguyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 18:15   #50
kullwarrior

Here's a quick picture of internal sorry Im not gonna tear the firing parts apart since I last time I fiddle with em it took me 1/2 day to put it back together properly
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...OC%20Internal/
The bolt catch part is significantly different. I'm just gonna play the devil's advocate saying it wont work for criminal mac... Sorry if I offended you, =P, you have my respect man
Old September 19th, 2009, 18:27   #51
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donster View Post
that guy has been posting strange, fact-less posts lately. i really dont know what to make of it. grammer and spelling aside (i assume that English is not his first language), the actual content of the post are a confusing mess of strange facts and forceful convictions on behalf of the poster, which through basic research (google) are shown to be false.
Used to do the same for PTW related stuff too.

I can't see a GBB AR being converted to fire live rounds. Much less to fire F/A. Kinda foresee an explosion occurring.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 19:13   #52
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftonius View Post
A/S/L?
18/f/ca

On a more related note, we should drop this 'can we convert a GBBR into a real gun'. Its not worth knowing and brings unwanted attention. Oh and its stupid.

Last edited by Ronan; September 19th, 2009 at 19:15..
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 21:20   #53
Deftonius
Troll

Send a message via ICQ to Deftonius Send a message via AIM to Deftonius Send a message via MSN to Deftonius
Too old.

Do not want.
Deftonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 22:11   #54
Wilson

Material control is retarded. People can and will use anything to kill anyone.
Old September 19th, 2009, 22:23   #55
kullwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Material control is retarded. People can and will use anything to kill anyone.
lol cars kills more than guns do every year globally, yet people wants guns banned its how it works.
Old September 19th, 2009, 22:24   #56
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
lol cars kills more than guns do every year globally, yet people wants guns banned its how it works.
Haven't you heard, they are trying to ban cars also
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 22:36   #57
mousqueterre

kullwarrior when you can make airsoft rifle better of all market rifle come and talk me )))))))))))) And in canada you can buy ar-15 whit retricted title when im need one im buy one ))))

Donster-- Market study... And im try speak english for learn. And forum defenition is for trade ideas not for attack poeple for nothing. Any way im work outside Quebec sometime and im not surprise now! And remember in Canada have 2 official language make same me and learn........

Je vais le dire en Francais les vrais armes a feu et le airsoft sa ne se mélange pas ensemble ce n est pas pareil!!! C est possible de modifier un aeg pour qu il tire tres fort et une carabine a plombs aussi mais cela restera toujours a milles lieux d une arme a feu. Peut etre je n ais pas bien compris le sujet bon
c est tres grave ? Et j ai des convictions forte et apres ?
mousqueterre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 23:08   #58
kullwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousqueterre View Post
kullwarrior when you can make airsoft rifle better of all market rifle come and talk me )))))))))))) And in canada you can buy ar-15 whit retricted title when im need one im buy one ))))

Donster-- Market study... And im try speak english for learn. And forum defenition is for trade ideas not for attack poeple for nothing. Any way im work outside Quebec sometime and im not surprise now! And remember in Canada have 2 official language make same me and learn........

Je vais le dire en Francais les vrais armes a feu et le airsoft sa ne se mélange pas ensemble ce n est pas pareil!!! C est possible de modifier un aeg pour qu il tire tres fort et une carabine a plombs aussi mais cela restera toujours a milles lieux d une arme a feu. Peut etre je n ais pas bien compris le sujet bon
c est tres grave ? Et j ai des convictions forte et apres ?
Sorry I can't understand what you said, and sorry I don't know french (I'll be taking it during my Spring in Intro french)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
Haven't you heard, they are trying to ban cars also
Hey, at least their voice is quieter than the ass ranting Wendy Cukier, I can't believe shes a prof, the good thing, she's in Psychology, she believes you can't trust anyone, but somehow you can trust the almighty gov't. My parents move from Taiwan to Canada, one of their reasons, Greater Freedom, and a government that actually try to serve people, not the kind that hoard as much money as possible only to be exlile away and live happily ever after
Old October 1st, 2009, 12:07   #59
cerealmaniac

Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donster View Post
which guy?

飛虎隊
NEED ANY OLD/USED AK/MP5 PARTS!PM ME!
Sales Thread Click Me
AEG sales thread
cerealmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General