Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Well L96 worth it? Or VSR-10

:

Newbie Tank

Old February 14th, 2016, 14:54   #31
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

reading your entire post, not only do I not think your mature enough to play, I think your entire attitude is what is killing the sport. Being a good at airsoft has nothing to do with age and everything to do with attitude and quite frankly yours is your age, childish.

True the policey and treatment of this site of young underage players wasn't the most mature in the past but has gotten allot better and tolerant. It is an attitude like your own that led to that original treatment.

[QUOTE=Legoman2179;1971316 Also, I think once you get to be 18+, thats a little old for airsoft and you should grow up. [/QUOTE]

What once we hit 18+ we can't be active, have a hobby, spend the money we work for the way we want? You realize the sport only grows and expands cause adults spend money on it. The only sense of protection this sport has from being banned is the adults. So what adults shouldn't play video games, or hockey. Yea, lets stop doing things just cause we become old enough to be held accountable, sign waivers or vote.

Realize this, adults, make the world go round. Adults and the 30 somethings you complain about made this sport, run the events, fields and shops. This sport, any sport would not be anywhere without adults.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2016, 16:22   #32
scottyfox

These are the kind of entitled little pricks that drive me absolutely batshit crazy.

scottyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2016, 16:42   #33
ShelledPants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
reading your entire post, not only do I not think your mature enough to play, I think your entire attitude is what is killing the sport. Being a good at airsoft has nothing to do with age and everything to do with attitude and quite frankly yours is your age, childish.

True the policey and treatment of this site of young underage players wasn't the most mature in the past but has gotten allot better and tolerant. It is an attitude like your own that led to that original treatment.

What once we hit 18+ we can't be active, have a hobby, spend the money we work for the way we want? You realize the sport only grows and expands cause adults spend money on it. The only sense of protection this sport has from being banned is the adults. So what adults shouldn't play video games, or hockey. Yea, lets stop doing things just cause we become old enough to be held accountable, sign waivers or vote.

Realize this, adults, make the world go round. Adults and the 30 somethings you complain about made this sport, run the events, fields and shops. This sport, any sport would not be anywhere without adults.

Bingo. Enjoy playing airsoft in the backyard. There are reasons games are hosted at large facilities. Adults with contacts within the correct groups.

18? You ain't got shit.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2016, 17:01   #34
AnthonyG
LUser Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legoman2179 View Post
Also, I think once you get to be 18+, thats a little old for airsoft and you should grow up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legoman2179 View Post
Adding to that, I don't want to have to get some old, dumbass guy in his thirties to age verify me just to ask a question about a barrel or battery for my krytac. We all share a love of airsoft and you guys need to be more open to younger kids playing or the sport of airsoft will die. It is becoming a sport that kids play with their friends, not where adults play with strangers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
I wouldn't even know about this sport if it wasn't for the thirty and forty-year-old dumbasses who introduced me to it. I'm thankful for the road the "older" guys have paved to what we have today. Sure its not a perfect system, with funny import laws and tight firearms regulations, but thanks to them the sport has grown and made it accessible. Be thankful you don't live in Australia. I'm amazed at how ungrateful some people can be.

Have you honestly ever been to an actual field? There is a real diversity; youth your age with their parents or friends, tons of guys in their 20s all the way up to their 40s or older. If you show up to a field or event with this attitude I guarantee you won't last long. Sure, we're all strangers, but we all share a common interest. Even your best friends were strangers at one point...
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2016, 18:45   #35
Chillyrabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dot View Post
This is an old post (check the year next time).

How do people even necro a post this far back, Do they search for the thread? do they scroll the thread posts? How?
Chillyrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2016, 22:31   #36
localfreerider
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
which is heavier a ton of bricks or a ton of pillows?
This is so dumb! everyone knows bricks weigh more, Duh...
localfreerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2016, 19:00   #37
NoGear
likes being humiliated

Dude re reading some of that stuff I posted years ago made me cringe. Needless to say underage kids play quite frequently now and has changed the dynamic of some fields. There's lots of young kids I play with that are more respectful than some of the adults and its all maturity and all that jazz.
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank