Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Canada Post Delivered my Package, but not actually....

:

General

Old July 29th, 2015, 21:22   #16
FirestormX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyG View Post
or my postal carrier is a thief.
The dude does nothing but deliver packages all day. I'm sure he has better things to do than to:
a) Pre-memorize every single package he is going to deliver a week in advance, so that when your sister asks "when are you going to deliver the package", he does NOT have a confused look.
b) Memorize every single package he's ever delivered in the past several weeks, so he can tell you where he delivered your generic package.
c) Steal random packages in the hopes that it's something good and that he won't get caught.

If you go to the library to try check out an in-stock book, and then find that isn't on the shelf it's supposed to be, you don't turn to the librarian and say "where's the book?! Who checked it out?! You must know exactly who checked out this exact book!" and then claim that the librarian was acting fishy, and stealing books you wanted to read.

It's a misdelivered package that either your neighbor stole when it was delivered to them, or that a passerby stole when they saw the opportunity.
FirestormX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2015, 21:50   #17
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

Yep, these kinds of things do happen. He must have delivered to the wrong address. Most parcels of significant value are insured. If they don't have the receivers signature you should he covered on one end or the other, either by the shipper who will then go after the shipping company or by the shipping company who will then do their internal investigation to determine blame and such.
I'd say be happy that the package wasn't for a ptw or nods or something lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2015, 22:20   #18
AnthonyG
LUser Title

My local distribution center reviewed the GPS tracker on the truck which showed him outside my house when the delivery scan was made. Also the address they had on record was correct. I'm pretty sure it was stolen by a passerby.

I get more than enough packages that my carrier has joked about it with my family members that answer the door when he arrives. I just thought it was suspicious he didn't remember this one since it would have been at least the size of a head, plus some.
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2015, 02:40   #19
AnthonyG
LUser Title

I guess persistence pays off.

eBay issued me a full refund on the grounds that the seller did not provide accurate Tracking information.

The seller said he shipped registered air service which should have required a signature on delivery but Canada Post safe dropped anyway. So someone made a mistake...
either way, I'm done with this seller (bbq.bike). His communication was horrible throughout.

Last edited by AnthonyG; August 11th, 2015 at 02:44..
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2015, 09:38   #20
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

At least you got a resolution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2019, 22:43   #21
MrJReyez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizm View Post
Oh, it's pretty bad. Fortunately, I haven't faced such cases yet. Usually, when problems with delivery happen it's my fault. I keep forgetting to check all the delivery address information on zip code map worldpostalcode.com. But thanks for the warning.
damn. that necro XD
MrJReyez is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General