Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

RE Tokyo Marui Glock 26 Advanced

:

Upgrades & Modifications

View Poll Results: Would you recommend Tokyo Marui Glock 26 Advanced?
YES 36 50.70%
NO 35 49.30%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 5th, 2007, 16:28   #16
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

G&P has a M6 knock off... Check out ehobbyasia.com

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2007, 17:00   #17
Darklen
Administrator

I've used my TM G26A for 4 years now and shot the shit out of it. I have never had a problem and have used propane in it since day 1. I've used it to snipe other players and it still outranges most.
Old November 5th, 2007, 17:03   #18
Taito

Send a message via AIM to Taito
If you search the web for a G26 advanced review, there's a site based out of Hawaii that has a solid review that also talks about finding replacement slides and upgrades for the gun. I'm looking to get one to add to my Masamune Shirow Collection, and as soon as it shows up, I'll try to put together a little review. HFC134a isn't really avaliable locally for me, but this gas called G17 is, which I will try on this gun. I've been pumping Green Gas through my TM P226 and it's been holding up rather well. It's been used both for combat and for plinking in the backyard so I guess it's had nearly 1K rounds through it.

Cheers,
Vic.
Taito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2007, 18:02   #19
Maverickmarc

Send a message via MSN to Maverickmarc
I had the TM Glock 26 not the advanced. It was a perfect size for my small hands and perfect for a chest holster. If u like the look of the advanced than thats fine but all glocks are very versatile and upgradable. U can mount just about anything on em. Glocks are the standard in general here so u will always find upgrades and parts. I personally just purchased the TM P226. (It's AWESOME)
Maverickmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2007, 18:50   #20
RacingManiac

Reguar TM G26 has a metal slide + barrel kit from Guarder, its supposed to be steel(not aluminum) and good quality, costs a lot too($180 or something?), which will work well with their upgraded steel guiderod/spring combo. I had a G26 for a while, ran only on propane, sold it because it is not different enough with my KSC G19 at the time to warrant keeping it, therefore I never got as far as getting the FMU for it, did get the recoil rod/spring/hammer spring for it. Nice little gun, doesn't shoot as hard FPS wise as the G19, but just as accurate despite the short barrel. I think with the FMU kit it could've been a really nice gun. Kicks hard too. AFAIK the guarder kit fits the G26A too. That M6 though may be too big for the little guy(G26A is probably the same size as the G19), the best small light for it will be Insight X2 or the X2 with laser....

Of course, KSC G19 is a good choice too, probably the best choice for a Glock out there...
RacingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2007, 19:03   #21
HGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by leblanc74 View Post
do you use propane on the KSC glock 19?....
I used propane on the ksc g19 as soon as madmax started making those adapters and never had any problems with it. The ksc g26 I own now is the same, propane all the way. ksc come with a metal slide so it's safe to use propane with out doing any upgrades. Ask any owner they'll tell you the ksc glocks are vary reliable sidearms.

As Maverick said glocks are the standard in general, so parts are easy to get for them and what not. The TM G26 is vary sexy but you'll end up spending more than you need to getting a metal slide on it. Get age verified and watch the Cassifieds, a lot of nice kwl / ksc glocks pass through there in really good price ranges.

Also keep in mind, I paid $200 even for my g19 shipped and it was new in box w/ 1 mag. I paid $220 for my g26(I'm 2nd owner) with 2mags shipped off ASC Classifieds. Just so you know what kind of price range these things go for.
HGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2007, 20:45   #22
leblanc74

Send a message via MSN to leblanc74
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGI View Post
I used propane on the ksc g19 as soon as madmax started making those adapters and never had any problems with it. The ksc g26 I own now is the same, propane all the way. ksc come with a metal slide so it's safe to use propane with out doing any upgrades. Ask any owner they'll tell you the ksc glocks are vary reliable sidearms.

As Maverick said glocks are the standard in general, so parts are easy to get for them and what not. The TM G26 is vary sexy but you'll end up spending more than you need to getting a metal slide on it. Get age verified and watch the Cassifieds, a lot of nice kwl / ksc glocks pass through there in really good price ranges.

Also keep in mind, I paid $200 even for my g19 shipped and it was new in box w/ 1 mag. I paid $220 for my g26(I'm 2nd owner) with 2mags shipped off ASC Classifieds. Just so you know what kind of price range these things go for.
I already got age verified like 4 weeks ago, that is right almost 4 weeks now, the forum administrators are too busy giving me infractions on my signature , sooo annoying, no wonder it takes forever :zzz: for the website :smack: ...

I had a few people that pm'ed me and gave me their advice...I am not going to get a Glock 26 Advance since it is a full size handgun and other will outperform it like the HiCapa as an example and upgrading it would seem to be almost impossible todate, almost. If one day I do decide to get a Glock I will stick with KSC...

I want to thank to those who did and also who contributed to this post, I saved myself 300$ today from this post, again thank you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by surebet View Post
G&P has a M6 knock off... Check out ehobbyasia.com

I got my TLP-TL15 battery charger from them and a few other items to name a few, very cheap prices....

Last edited by leblanc74; November 5th, 2007 at 20:54..
leblanc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2007, 02:02   #23
TCLP

I have been on the recieving of Darklen's G26a and it is a tack driverreliable, also I have seen this gun stock preform better than some aeg's. I had a G26 which was reliable, also tm. All I can say is a glock is a glock. The new TM glock 17 are pretty much the same as the g26a ie. size and magazines. and to my knowledge the TM G17 is getting nothing but great reviews.
TCLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2007, 02:08   #24
purplestairs

Just get a TM Glock 17.
The only problem with TM is the lack of metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m700murder View Post
(head shots at 110 feet)
purplestairs is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications