Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old September 6th, 2008, 21:42   #91
dragon56

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnygmr View Post
Joel here, Anothe newbie from Brampton, On. Turning 35 .

Got interested with airsoft when I bought a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun that was supposed to be for my son (bought at Bass Pro Shop). I find myself practice shooting more than him. After watching hours of airsoft vids at youtube, I am eager to learn more about this sport / hobby. I am also into R/C for around 10 years now. Mostly drive 4wd monster trucks (preferred electric than nitro).

I find the site to be very informative and the members knowledgeable. As I can see, you need to read and/or search first rather than post. I hope I can someday partake in some of your gatherings.

Now...time to contact a regional rep to get age verified.
Welcome ,I found Jeroon at Army Issue in Port Credit /mISSISSAUGA a great guy to get verified with.plus you can return favour and pick up a few supplies off him
dragon56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2008, 22:02   #92
pnygmr

Thank you for the welcome and tip dragon56. I'll take note of that. Hope to meet you also someday.
pnygmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2008, 21:01   #93
share_the_pain

Hello ASC, my name is Jordan and I think it's about time I introduced myself.

I've been into airsoft for about a year now, and I'm patiently waiting to turn 18 on April 29. I've been browsing this site and reading posts ever since I started researching airsoft, however I had only created an account a couple months ago.

Even though the whole 18+ rule for this site (and pretty much any place in Canada) has prevented me from getting a good AEG so far, I highly respect the rule and I understand completely why it is in place. The last thing I would want is some 12 year old ruining the whole sport for everyone, including me. Besides, I can wait 7 more months.

Well anyways, it was nice to say hello and I hope to get to know some of you much better during this spring/summer when I turn 18, get a gun, and go to some games.
share_the_pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2008, 20:26   #94
lemegacool

hi everybody! my name is simon i'm 19, i lives in joliette / quebec , i'm not new to airsofting since i've been playing since i'm 15(with a crosman mini mp5) now i owned a bunch (5) of airsoft guns and has never fired to someone with them... i hope to see you on the field soon

member of fire team NOM. my other regular forum: www.toyotanation.com / gen3,gen4 camry
lemegacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2008, 17:18   #95
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by share_the_pain View Post
Hello ASC, my name is Jordan and I think it's about time I introduced myself.

I've been into airsoft for about a year now, and I'm patiently waiting to turn 18 on April 29. I've been browsing this site and reading posts ever since I started researching airsoft, however I had only created an account a couple months ago.

Even though the whole 18+ rule for this site (and pretty much any place in Canada) has prevented me from getting a good AEG so far, I highly respect the rule and I understand completely why it is in place. The last thing I would want is some 12 year old ruining the whole sport for everyone, including me. Besides, I can wait 7 more months.

Well anyways, it was nice to say hello and I hope to get to know some of you much better during this spring/summer when I turn 18, get a gun, and go to some games.
Nice man nice. I was in Barrie this summer actually studying at Georgian College (with air cadets.....). Anyways it's cool to have players like you in the forum. (Unlike me, cause I totally made an idiot out of myself the second thread I posted).

If you want you can try contacting another player in your region and asking to go out to a game as a spectator or if your parents want to play, get your parents to play alongside you (only way if you're underage, your parents can't just sign the waiver and go shopping they must physically be present on the field and playing).
Old September 21st, 2008, 17:58   #96
Fedor Emelianenko

Hey ASC, I'm Ed and I just registered on these forums after visiting for months.

I'm 17 (I made up a bogus date on my birthday registration thing), and decided to try and take up this sport/hobby, because a few days ago my friend bought a tactical AK-47 and Wal-Mart Shotgun and we played a noob war in my backyard. I know that's frowned upon around here but I'll be honest. I live in Calgary, AB and after my first battle, I find myself walking in the streets and scoping out what would be cool airsoft locations.

I joined to ask more experienced people about airsoft and get opinions on gear and stuff, while participating in some discussions.

Seeya around.
Fedor Emelianenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2008, 18:47   #97
L473ncy

^^^ Dude, everyone does that. There was a thread asking if people when they walk around the city think that everywhere would be a cool airsoft place, and/or get super paranoid about where would be a good place to snipe from.

Also the skyway in Calgary would be a cool place to play....
Old September 21st, 2008, 19:09   #98
bodydropper

hey, my name is Jojo from Vaughan, ON. 29 turning 30 this October 1st, still waiting to get my self verified ive met a verifier already its been a week now and still hanging. cant wait!
bodydropper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2008, 13:58   #99
Phedoiken

Hey, I'm Trevor, from Barrie, On. One of my old co-workers kinda got me involved with the sport and this site a couple a months back, I used to paintball a lot, but this looks like it's a more team oriented and laidback kinda sport. From what I've read on here it seems that everyones helpful, so hopefully I'll be able to pick it up in no time.

Cheers
Phedoiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2008, 14:19   #100
AirgunSource

Hey everyone!

My name is Travis and I currently own and operate www.airgunsource.com
I have been in the airgun industry for over 10 years, we retail everything from low end airguns to European and Korean large caliber firearms and everything in between. We also sell various types of airsoft/clearsoft that is of lower quality.

I was first introduced to airsoft several years ago and I appreciate and understand the need for top quality products everyone respects and enjoys here in this community. I'm in the process of acquiring new lines of airsoft that can possibly have a future in our country and our hands!

I look forward to meeting many of you and if you have any questions regarding myself or my buisness please shoot me PM or email
info@airgunsource.com

Also, I would like to be age verified if that is possible and I would be very interested in attending a airsoft match in the future!

Cheers!
Travis
AirgunSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2008, 15:06   #101
Dao

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirgunSource View Post
Hey everyone!

My name is Travis and I currently own and operate www.airgunsource.com
I have been in the airgun industry for over 10 years, we retail everything from low end airguns to European and Korean large caliber firearms and everything in between. We also sell various types of airsoft/clearsoft that is of lower quality.

I was first introduced to airsoft several years ago and I appreciate and understand the need for top quality products everyone respects and enjoys here in this community. I'm in the process of acquiring new lines of airsoft that can possibly have a future in our country and our hands!

I look forward to meeting many of you and if you have any questions regarding myself or my buisness please shoot me PM or email
info@airgunsource.com

Also, I would like to be age verified if that is possible and I would be very interested in attending a airsoft match in the future!

Cheers!
Travis
Hi Travis, welcome to ASC.
I've bought from your store a few times, have always had excellent service and speedy delivery, and do recommend it when people ask about it.
In order to get age verified, locate a local representative who is conducting age verification. You can find a list in this thread: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=23609
Please also take the time to fill in your profile, which can be helpful for local age verifiers to find you
Old September 25th, 2008, 14:04   #102
selimsrm

Might as well say hello

I registered a few months back, just been lurking. Most of you guys/ gals seem well informed and this is a good place to find information.
20 y/o living in Pennsylvania (US) so It's very unlikely I'll be seeing anyone here at a game (the whole crossing the border with guns thing)

I'll be watching the Upgrades & Modifications section, you guys do some amazing work.
selimsrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2008, 14:39   #103
Alex Odessa

Hello guys!
I’m from Ukraine, Odessa. Member of airsoft team. We are reconstructing US Marines, 1st Battalion 1st Marines. We would like to make relationship with teams which can help us with uniforms, ammunition and we will be glad to help anyone in questions with Russian and Ukrainian army and ammunition of any period.
This is a pictures of our game: http://warafgan.at.ua/photo/
With best regards
Alex
Alex Odessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2008, 00:26   #104
WorstNinjaEver.

hows it goin, im new
young and i have some spring type airsoft gun that resembles a USP, a deagle AEG, and some piece of plastic crap from canadian garbage..
lookin forward to shootin u soon.
toronto ontario btw
WorstNinjaEver. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2008, 16:33   #105
losgatos

Cool Aloha

Hey guys, Losgatos here from Double Tap Unit in Hawaii, just came across your site and forum just wanted to say hello, and if you are interested and have the time come by and check out our website: www.doubletapunit.com our headquarters is currently in Hawaii, but we are starting up new charters in my hometown of San Diego California, North Carolina, and Chicago. We are looking to be international as well, so if you have a bunch of people who like the milsim aspect of airsoft and you don't have a team, come check us out and we can steer you in the right direction. After you register on the site, come hit me up or our webmaster Final Punishment for New Charter Packages and New Join Applications then we can give you all the items needed to start this up for you and yours. But take a gander at what we have to offer. DTap is a Military Based Unit, with 98% of us Active Duty Military, from US Navy Specops, Marine Recon, Army Rangers and thats just to name a few, and out of that bunch 3/4 of us are actual Iraqi and Afghanistan War Vets. So we are the real deal, we just happend to love the sport of Airsoft. Well hope to start seeing new names popping up on our website and forums. Losgatos out.
losgatos is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank