Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Gbb which to choose

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 23rd, 2013, 01:34   #1
Fat_P

Gbb which to choose

Hi, I am looking for a good GBB. Who can make me happy any time a good clean. I'm looking for something reliable, replacement parts and modification parts available. I had in the past two Gbb, a KWA MK23 and WE MEU 1911. And each time it was something that bothered me in his Gbb. A its size and other cargo capacity of gas. I watch a GBB so mags are double-staked. I looked in the P226, USP, Glock PX4 or Hi Capa Or other suggestions. I await your suggestions Thanks
Fat_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 09:29   #2
Towe1ey

If you're looking for an incredibly reliable pistol, with a drove of aftermarket and replacement parts. Look into a Tokyo Marui Glock 17. The price point may be high, but you're definitely getting what you've paid for.
Towe1ey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:40   #3
AngelusNex
formerly Sepulcrum

Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
After all the Gbbs I've owned, MAny high quality brands too, I'm in love with my WE xdm Compact. aside from putting an airsoft surgeon reinforced nozzle in it it's bone stock and a solid performer, fits perfectly in my hands.
AngelusNex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:08   #4
Rememberows

For me, its the KSC GLOCK 19 (or 17). Stock it shoot at 340FPS, easy to maintain, fits my hand perfectly, found a nice Blackhawk Serpa holster.

Jäger Friedrich Dietz 62865 117
Gruppenführer II. / Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 2
Rememberows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:22   #5
HeadlessChicken

TM Hi Capa with their Everest high pile of aftermarket parts. No 2 non-stock hi capas are rarely ever the same. TM reliability is hard to beat and when it comes to pistols for me at least, its TM or broke.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 20:20   #6
Fat_P

What do you think of WE GLOCK 17 GEN 4
Old June 23rd, 2013, 20:28   #7
Towe1ey

The WE G17 is an alright choice but they don't really fit the criteria of reliability or aftermarket upgrades... The gun sort of looks and feels a bit cheap IMO.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 20:38   #8
GBBR
Banned

Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
WE G17 is strangely reliable
GBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 21:18   #9
Fat_P

It is compatible with tokyo marui you? For parts or modifications? And precision point of view it is more accurate than you WE MEU 1911?
Old June 23rd, 2013, 21:34   #10
MaybeStopCalling
Green Synergy

I'd advise against the KSC Glock and the WE Glock 17.

The KSC Glocks have been discontinued and both stock and aftermarket parts are drying up. They work well, but I don't like owning a gun I can't even get a replacement frame or sear for.

The WE Glocks are decent, their frames are nice. But, they're not 100% TM comptable, which really cuts down what you can do with it.

Your mileage may vary.
MaybeStopCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 21:34   #11
Towe1ey

Interesting that the WE G17 is reliable. You most likely got one of the hits, instead of the misses that WE produces.

Fat_P, read this, more specifically, E-Luder's post. The long and short of it is NO...

http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread....&highlight=g18
Old June 23rd, 2013, 22:09   #12
Kozzie
a.k.a. Greedy

Your best bet is to get the pistol that fits your hand best, something you'll be comfortable shooting/manipulating. Decide on what model you want, then find out what brand makes the best version of that model. The answer is usually TM IMO. Think about what features you want, e.g., DA/SA or SA only trigger.

I have a TM PX4, I can't say enough good things about it. Very snappy recoil/cycling, shoots very well stock as TMs tend to do. Very nice build quality, extremely solid feel, nice fit & finish. The one design flaw is the trigger spring, it has a habit of breaking.

Another one to consider IMO is the WE M&P. WE had a terrible reputation for making shitty pistols (especially their 1911s) but some of their new ones are starting to break that trend. Their Sig and M&P have been getting some good reviews. Of course parts may be an issue with these guns.

Last edited by Kozzie; June 23rd, 2013 at 22:14..
Kozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2013, 22:14   #13
Magnaroth

I'm in a similar boat. I need to get my first secondary gun. I love USP's, how do they stack up?
Old June 24th, 2013, 08:54   #14
Fat_P

The Tokyo Marui they are very interesting, but only they are very expensive. Do you know the spot or I could get in at a reasonable price. It would TM G17 Custom that only interest me he smoked Lower. The plastic are you the same quality as the full black where these really crappy as quality.
Old June 24th, 2013, 14:26   #15
heikis

I know KSC Glocks have that special polymer/ABS body that feels superior to other plastic-bodied GBBs. Does TM or anyboy else have products made of the same polymer?
heikis is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion