Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old September 29th, 2008, 17:31   #106
DustMagnet

Greetings from another noob

Hey all,

I've been lurking here for a while and recently decided to get carbon dated so I can see what I might get myself into. I'm not convinced that I want to get my ass shot off in the woods yet but the replicas and the tech are PDC.
DustMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2008, 18:23   #107
shenkhar

Hi everyone!

Evening folks - I've been lurking around for a while, recently got myself age verified. I'm from winnipeg and go to the U of M, nice to meet you all!
shenkhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:17   #108
grandjayson

My name is Jay from Mississauga... born in 1979 (Philippines).. i had a bit of experience with airsoft back home and hoping to further that experience here in Canada.....
grandjayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 15:52   #109
rexdlu

Welcome, you'll find a lot of useful information and several answers to most of your questions here on ASC.
Old October 5th, 2008, 06:04   #110
AirsoftPeak.com
AirSoftPark.com

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jing, rigistered several days before, and i'm notifing in here now.
AirsoftPeak.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2008, 11:12   #111
notec

Hello from Saint John NB. My name is Jonathan(Notec). If you have ever been on any airgun forums, you probably already know me. Im a regular at the Canadian Airgun forum, and a moderator at Dr Frankenguns forum.

I decided im not spending my money fast enough, so im adding airsoft guns to my collection

I have alot of antique and rare airguns in my collection. And love to customize my regular shooters.

Hopefully I become a regular member here. I will share my years of knowledge, and hope to learn from you as well.
notec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2008, 11:36   #112
Disco_Dante

If you love to customize so much, you should probably buy a TM hi-capa as your first pistol. You might have a coronary when you see all the crap available for those.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2008, 11:43   #113
Skladfin

Hi, my name is Skladfin, and I'm an airsoftaholic
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2008, 13:17   #114
Wilson

I've been here too long... haha
Old October 13th, 2008, 10:45   #115
ISelVWs

Hello

Hi guys and gals. My name is Nick and I am from Winnipeg and I am addicted to Airsoft. A couple of guys from work got me into the sport and I can't stop thinking about the next time I can fire my gun. I have a Tokyo Marui P 90 TR that I have just upgraded with new internals and a 455mm tightbore inner barrel. I haven't had a chance to see what it can do in a firefight, only what it can do to a cardboard box...poor box! I look forward to meeting some people from the Winnipeg area and having some fun. By the way, who do I talk to in Winnipeg to get age verified?

Cheers,

Nick
ISelVWs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2008, 17:47   #116
Love
formerly Lythinca

Location: You know that Home Depot on King st? Yeah, no where near there.
Send a message via AIM to Love Send a message via MSN to Love
Hi. My names Josh. I live in Bowmanville, Ontario. I speak some russian, and english ofcourse. I'm currently 17 years old. I like airsoft, and will probably like it for a long time due to my fondness of guns.

I have a medical condition, which makes my hands shake. Its not parkinsons, but its somewhat like that on a lesser scale. Its a fine motorskill problem. My hands shake when I write and such. Which tends to mean that my hands shake when holding the gun sometimes, but whatever.

I like computers, and videogames, and I have a long shaggy haircut. Yea, about another 1inch and it'd be down to my shoulders. I need to get it trimmed, but I like my shaggyness.

Nice to meet ya'll.
Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2008, 18:03   #117
Nosforatoos

Greeting's My name is Peter 30 years old
Built myself a little collection over the years very painfully..
At one point I thought I was the only one in SK With intrest in the sport,Because the community is so hush hush . because it has to be.
I have a little acreage out side moose Jaw were I have waged many a battle ......ie by my self shooting boxes lol

I dont take chances With my beloved hobby I dont show any one my collection they are locked up and remain hidden to all but a select few

I would love to meet some fellow softers in my area that I can trust..
It would end me To see this hobby illegal

thx guys for listening to my rant
Nosforatoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2008, 07:19   #118
[BE]vinni

Hi, my name is Vincent and i live in Belgium.

I've been playing airsoft for about 3 years. I've registered on this site because someone send me a link with a CIRAS that is for sale here.
sadly i have insufficient funds
[BE]vinni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2008, 04:04   #119
firebolt

Hi, newby here..

even to airsoft,
i have been a gun lover since i was born, but never did something with it , those days replicas where very crummy,
did pick-up a very nice webly spring pellet gun, and did some shooting with it , first in the back yard, later on the shooting range,
wanted to go up to the real deal, but way to much hassle and money i could miss then ( living in yurop )
and moved on...

a few weeks back i say for the first time, the realisme and models off airsoft guns,
i was hooked again..

ever since i'm searching for the best GGB gun on the market, upgrades , tuning bits , the how and why's
even going to group up with a team

so forgive if i'm going to ask stupid questions

regards, martin
firebolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2008, 15:34   #120
Soulfly

Send a message via MSN to Soulfly
Hey Guys! My name is Trevor and I'm 23 years young. A friend of mine, Jeff (baker_jeff) Introduced me to the sport a while ago.. but I never had Interest.. I've always been a huge paintball fan.. But Recently.. I've been searching for BB guns and Wanted to design a semi-auto/full-auto BB Gun, but then decided to just get into Airsoft. I'd rather play on a field in scenario games and such.

Shall be fun getting to know a few of you.. and I'm looking forward to purchasing my First L96! I also have interest in some other guns as well.. But Mainly the L96, G36 and MP5.

Thanks Guys!
-Trev.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank