Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

legal issues - please help

:

Frequently Asked Questions

Closed Thread

Old February 3rd, 2006, 18:59   #16
Pip

Send a message via MSN to Pip
Ok listen, unless the property is owned by You or a registered owner of a paintabll field, has measures to make sure the public don't cross over into "no mans land" and is clearly marked..it is public...end of story...so a sand pit out "a ways" is not private property. Second, keeping the aeg's "out of peoples view" is called hiding...which makes that illegal.

Dude you got what you deserved for being a prat...
Smelly troll is smelly.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:03   #17
[Lithium]

anf if you think keeping htem outta peoples views is alsoputting them in your car for traael, thats in corrct.. putting them in the car for travel is jsut that. because u dont go out of your way for hiding.. atleast i think thats the rules
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:03   #18
Greylocks

I think you just made the moderator's list of persons who deserve their own brand of attention. Congrats.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:09   #19
G Unit

Send a message via MSN to G Unit
k i screwed up, ill admit it. no media was involved, and everything is fine. i just got a call back.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:10   #20
GraveTech

Send a message via MSN to GraveTech
I have to get in on this.

Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:17   #21
concept_8

You're an ass hat n I'd rather you had of been shot.
You just gave some retailer a bunch of shit to deal with because you're such a moron and most likely talked your even dumber parents into buying you a gun and decided to give up a retailer to save your own ass from your own idiotic mistakes.

This is exactly why most minors get a hard time from ppl here even when it's not desirved.
You're a discrace, n I pray to god you never get a hold of another airsoft gun as long as you live.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:20   #22
Kid

You know though, if he did have a place to play, he wouldn't have done that...

No, I take that back. He's that stupid.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:26   #23
Dracheous
Lego Head

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh HAH HAH HAH HAH HOH HO HO HO!...

Heh....

phew... glad I got that laugh out... okay.. so... what now?.. Shall we gather the mods and march down to your local police station and what?... demand your gun back?... They say no... we pull out a bunch of M249's or something?... Think we're all brainless here?

You know what... Greylock was right... this one should be stickied like that other guy crying about ordering from the States... you know what else... damn where'd that link go... I can't find it just yet... but the link to the Government page on where the law is on Airsoft... Sticky that... if they didn't read THAT!... then I unno... we get to laugh at more reduntant crap as this?...

NO WAIT!... This kid is BRILLIANT... he concealed his weapon until he took it out... BRILLIANT now all we have to do is make sure we keep our guns hid and we get off scott free... maybe those dumb ass kids that snuck their airsoft hand guns to school and opened up... "Well I'm sorry officer sir... I kept it out of veiw the whole way here I promise I did Sir... " big puppy dog eyes and... no... its not funny anymore... I'll go get the gasoline to finish the flaming of this one... anyone for BBQ after?

Edit: before anyone gets the wrong idea... that WAS a joke... Concept_8 was right... shoulda shot him... then we'd have a bigger case to go... see kids... when you're this dumb the Cops get ya!
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:27   #24
Lisa
Looking for form T-whatev

Quote:
Originally Posted by concept_8
You're an ass hat n I'd rather you had of been shot.
You just gave some retailer a bunch of shit to deal with because you're such a moron and most likely talked your even dumber parents into buying you a gun and decided to give up a retailer to save your own ass from your own idiotic mistakes.

This is exactly why most minors get a hard time from ppl here even when it's not desirved.
You're a discrace, n I pray to god you never get a hold of another airsoft gun as long as you live.
Why not tell him how you really feel?

G_Unit I'm not sure there's much in the way of help. Though being under 18 you can't really sign anything over to anyone but in your situation I wouldn't pursue any form of legal action.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:29   #25
concept_8

I'm pretty sure he'll never have a chance at seeing a legit field now that he's pretty much just assured himself of being black listed from any real events.

I just wish there was some way all the retailers could black list him, n we could all be assured that he'll never be able to buy another gun for the rest of his life.

I'm going to presume that this is still up n not in the trash because he desirves everything he gets from the ppl on the board.
I'd say this is a perfect example of a thread that should be left open and pinned (with every single flame) for any noobs that do read to see what can and will happen if they're idiots.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:36   #26
Greylocks

I prefer to be a Caring Understanding Nineties Type of guy. Cookie to anyone who gets the reference to the song.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:37   #27
Dracheous
Lego Head

[QUOTE=concept_8]
I just wish there was some way all the retailers could black list him, n we could all be assured that he'll never be able to buy another gun for the rest of his life.
QUOTE]

You know you might be on to something here... what if we got all the Retailers in Canada (not that there is a HUGE ammount of them) together and make a "Airsoft Owners License"... and when some shit like this happens... it could be avoided... because what parent is gonna go through the trouble of having to get a license to own an air gun to give to their kids when they can go down to Crappy Tire and give em a Daisy to put their eyes out with!

Atleast this way we could help weed out idiots with airsoft guns like the damn kids... and to get the license you simply have to prove to a local field that supports which ever retailer that you're 18+... kinda like here on the forums... then have that license number added to some webpage only they have access too or something that they can verify it to... or something...

DAMNIT another license what the hell am I talking about?! >.< Jesus now I need to be shot!

Only thing is I don't know if there is a serial number on any gun and if so then you'd have to change it if you get a new metal body...
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:38   #28
attack-beaver

:banghead: ok i now that i am underaged but THATS COMPLETELY RETARDED. like come the hell on man if you play airsoft you should now doing what you what did was dumb and could have gotten you killed. you now guys lets see the bright side at least they didn't kill him or this would be all over the news. "2 boys shot by police because they had fake firearms" so its ethier that or this take your pick.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:52   #29
Dozer_01

Holy shit...it's a carrot *****!
Old February 3rd, 2006, 20:05   #30
SergeantBob

Hope they will be less morons like you till i get 18 because i really want to play and im gonna wait! ******* MORON!

P.S.: wtf... carrot *****... dozer is an idiot too lol

The slick and sweet look of two full automatic glocks firing makes my sex wand hard as a rock
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Frequently Asked Questions