Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Question about semapo gear

:

Gear Discussion

Old January 25th, 2016, 00:14   #1
JayGus

Question about semapo gear

Hey guys, seeing as ive destroyed my massif shirt last year, ive been digging around for a new combat shirt. Im partial to the semapo gear one, but I cant seem to find anything stating wether or not their multicam fabric is legit or not. Can anybody provide insight on this?

And if youre wondering why I wont just buy another massif shirt, it lasted 3/4 of a season. As for cryes, unless i get an awesome price, im not spending 300 for a shirt.

Last edited by JayGus; January 25th, 2016 at 00:22..
JayGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 01:00   #2
redzaku

Why not get a 5.11 combat shirt? At the price point of the semapo gear, you get a better shirt
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!
redzaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 18:52   #3
JayGus

Honestly, never even crossed my mind. Ill give it a boo. Any experience with it?
Old January 25th, 2016, 21:31   #4
jdmej2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGus View Post
Honestly, never even crossed my mind. Ill give it a boo. Any experience with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGus View Post
I have all 3, Crye Precision and 5.11 combat shirts in Multicam and Semapo in ranger green. Obviously I like the Crye shirt the most. But I absolutely love my 5.11 shirt too! Very good quality in materials and manufacturing. Can't say anything bad about it.

The Semapo shirt is also very good quality. I think they use the same or very similar materials (to my understanding) to Crye Precision, very hard to tell the difference side by side between my Crye and Semapo shirts. Sizing is pretty much the same to U.S. Sizing.

I say buy Crye Precision, that's just me. Both the Semapo and 5.11 shirts are very good. I think the 5.11 shirt is better value because by the time you get the Semapo shirt, the price may be more than the 5.11 when all is said and done.

I wouldn't hesitate on any of them, but it's up to you.
jdmej2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 22:47   #5
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

IMHO you got a bum Massif shirt then, it should have lasted a lot longer than that.
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 22:58   #6
JayGus

Haha thats what I thought, Josh. Fyi this is Dienekes off EAR (james) im sure youve seen what I put my stuff through...considering ive blown pouches that were sewn on, on a tag phalanx.

But in all honesty, I only really liked the sleeves of that massif shirt anyway. Was thinking about moving on.

As for the crye shirts, id love one but I just cannot justify dropping near 400ish bucks (stupid stupid stupid stupid exchange) on one.
Old January 26th, 2016, 19:53   #7
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

Someone on my team has semapo, They're high end, somewhere above UR-tac and below crye.
Sizing is good according to him, as well.
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 00:34   #8
JayGus

Well, thanks for the replies guys. Though, apparently ive missed the boat on the semapo pre orders. Ill take a look at the 5.11 though.
Im also still open to alternatives. Prefferably ones with button cuffs...velcro cuffs seem to be my arch nemisis and/or the bane of my existance.
Old January 28th, 2016, 02:17   #9
Wrath144
formerly steyr

Anyone have Semapo pants and massive weightlifter legs? I'm interested in the size of the seat/thigh to accommodate my big ass and quads.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion