KWC's glock 18c (new version) 17 8.95%
Hi-Capa 5.1, 4.3 93 48.95%
random HFC's 18 9.47%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 30th, 2007, 22:59   #46
matt491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Hehe, I have a KJW P229, and yes, if it runs out of gas (though you'd probably hit someone with it's accuracy and range) you can beat people with it fairly effectively, I would assume!
Same deal with my M9. I dropped the damn thing on my foot and fractured my toe the day after I got it! Someone breaks into my house, I reach for my M9, not to shoot them with it, but to beat them with it!
matt491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2007, 23:12   #47
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt491 View Post
Same deal with my M9. I dropped the damn thing on my foot and fractured my toe the day after I got it! Someone breaks into my house, I reach for my M9, not to shoot them with it, but to beat them with it!
LOL! I guess trigger control isn't much of an issue for you, then. Eh?

Jk
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2007, 00:29   #48
matt491

Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post
LOL! I guess trigger control isn't much of an issue for you, then. Eh?

Jk
I'm more of a wait for that one perfect shot, type player. In august, I set a new personal best, played at a game and didn't change mags ONCE. Was about 2 and a half hours and it was a 90rd midcap. Got one kill. Wasn't the one perfect shot. :smack:
Old October 31st, 2007, 10:15   #49
Colin_S

Send a message via MSN to Colin_S Send a message via Skype™ to Colin_S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONSTER 125 View Post
does the hi-cappa line have comparable range and accuracy to the TM 1911? Cause ive seen the 1911 shoot redicuously far, and it would be nice for a hi-cappa to do that too.
The TM 1911 design is based on the Hi Capa series, if anything an upgraded TM Hi Capa 5.1 (not that WE junk) can shoot farther than my 1911 you saw a couple of weeks back.

Team GHOSTS - Fides et Amicitia
Blog: http://www.colinsun.com
G-45
Colin_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2007, 15:32   #50
krazie Sj

Send a message via AIM to krazie Sj Send a message via MSN to krazie Sj Send a message via Yahoo to krazie Sj
I have a decent subscription to GBB's so here's my take on it.

TM - Amazing guns. Accurate, crisp blow back, never had any misfires or misfeeds. Good mags that don't leak and hold lots of gas. Downside is all plastic kinda lightweight and fake feeling.

KSC - Same as TM. Crisp blowback, no misfires, but the P2340 I had, had one of the shittiest loading nozzles ever. Constant misloads, cocking issues, double loading of rounds. Excellent gas consumption and BB capacity for the mags. Now my experiance is limited to the P2340 I had, and from what I gather this is not the Norm for their line up. Just that the P2340 had a crappy design. (Sadly) Light weight and plastic. Slides DO NOT like propane and I've fucked mine up royally. The slide doesn't catch anymore when it's empty. Just keeps cycling blanks.

WA - Best way to sum WA. The Cadillac of GBBs. Or if you're into imports. The Lexus of GBBs. Flashy, reliable, nice and heavy full trades and everybody wants to have sex in its back seat. Only problem I've had is it's picky to what angle you fire it on. If it's too far off the horizontal, it won't fire and cycle properly. But if it does, watch out. Recoil is akin to an actual 9mm. Used Green in mine and never had ANY issues, and I constantly look for cracks in my slide. Nothing yet. HEAVY ASS mags. I dropped mine on my toe, and I thought it was broken. (Probably was too)

KJW - You know, for being made by 14 year old slave labour, they make some mean guns. Full metal, heavy ass guns. Down side, mags suck balls. Constantly leak if you don't take good care of them, the amount of gas they hold is atrocious. TM will give you about 3 mags worth of rounds for one gas influx. WA the same. I've loaded my KJW M9 with as many rounds as it could take (About 25) and filled it full of gas on a regular day. (So nothing too cold) About 19ºC. I ran out of gas before I ran out of rounds. Go figure. Solution as stated above? Buy TM mags. However, for what you pay for the gun, it's an absolute steal. (And Steel FMU right?) You can actually hammer in a nail with these guns. Have I tried it? Yes, yes I have.

KWA - Don't know. Never had one. I would figure about the same as the KSC.

This is about all I can think of for now. Any other questions, just ask. I'm sure there is more I'm not putting down.

Some people call them Terrorists. These boys have simply been...misguided.

Last edited by krazie Sj; October 31st, 2007 at 15:36..
krazie Sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2007, 17:23   #51
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie Sj View Post
KJW - You can actually hammer in a nail with these guns. Have I tried it? Yes, yes I have.
Hahaha, nice!

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2007, 23:51   #52
DRFarr87

... Oh the days of my old M9, had it for a year, before a genius friend of mine decided to wander the streets with it (not to my knowledge of course) and handed it over to a cop. We don't speak anymore.
DRFarr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2007, 00:12   #53
matt491

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFarr87 View Post
... Oh the days of my old M9, had it for a year, before a genius friend of mine decided to wander the streets with it (not to my knowledge of course) and handed it over to a cop. We don't speak anymore.
If one of my friends did that with ANY of my airsoft guns, I'd tell the cop myself it was real and let him/her shoot my friend on the spot. Anyone who gets any of my airsoft guns taken away will die one way or another, easier for the cop to do it than for me =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
It will help to not get you flamed here, and will help you get a job that doesn't require the repeated use of the phrase "Would you like fries with that?"
Old December 4th, 2007, 19:47   #54
dockronixion

Send a message via Skype™ to dockronixion
sry for the noobish question (and slight necro )but whats the best full metal gbb
dockronixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2007, 21:59   #55
Stupideye

Quote:
Originally Posted by dockronixion View Post
sry for the noobish question (and slight necro )but whats the best full metal gbb
Hey there's some great ones here.
Stupideye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2007, 00:01   #56
leblanc74

Send a message via MSN to leblanc74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupideye View Post
Hey there's some great ones here.

dude...thank you for the link....that reminded me so much of my younger times....wasn't that back in the early 90's?...along with Vanilla Ice....now that rings a bell, how about milli venelli....LOL
leblanc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion