Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

My first airsoft gun !!

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 8th, 2008, 11:00   #31
techobo

Telling someone to "have fun burning their money" and telling them to "deal with it", seems like ripping them up to me. Plus there is no reason to speak that way, especially if he is only 14. He honestly hasn't said anything rude enough to deserve the responses he has been getting.

The reality is that there are underaged people coming here to learn about airsoft. Calling them ass hats probably isn't the best way of introducing them to the community. I don't know what kind of opinion these guys are going to have on the community once they get to be of age. Hopefully they don't grow up to take positions to destroy our sport.

This thread has totally gotten hijacked. If anyone wants to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me.
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:33   #32
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
i gotta agree this one hasent really done anything wrong hes just a confused lad the mixup of his age wasent the best start off i spose but meh
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:44   #33
Armandhammer

Send a message via MSN to Armandhammer
To: armand sanguigni (armandhammer_12@hotmail.com)

this guy just paid me for an AK just now joashroffel@gmail.com

i get the guns from my friend in the US and he send them over here so i can sell locally because we have a lot of demand in Canada and especially winnipeg for airsoft because all we have is Cabelas who sells clear guns for outrageous prices

To: armand sanguigni (armandhammer_12@hotmail.com)

srry, just purchase yesterday, will be able to tell you if i get the gun within the next two weeks. he seems to be pretty legit.

From zaeem
I will make a site eventually but as i said im new to this online selling so i just started off with a free website to see peoples reactions. Most people didnt care all they wanted was some sort of weapons list so they can pick which guns they liked and buy them from me.

Its a hit or miss...

"Airsoft will be taken seriously, but it will never be forgotten that airsoft is just a game. Treat every player with respect and honor."
Armandhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:58   #34
SHÖCK
aka SNK or Shaniqua

That Zaeem guy started off by selling airsoft on Ebay Canada. I believe all his auctions were pulled. You can check out his feedback if you want to see if he is legit. He may have a way to get guns into Manitoba or Winnipeg (I think that's where he was) but I wouldn't trust him. The website he made links all the pictures stolen from other airsoft websites.

Personally, I think these threads are some of the best entertainment on ASC.

Be cordial to the underage members, don't be so hostile with your attitudes. They just need to be educated. Remember, we were all that age once.

Last edited by SHÖCK; July 8th, 2008 at 12:01..
SHÖCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:10   #35
Nicksthename

Well i'll find out if hes legit my friend who is joash roffel he lives near me and i will find out if hes legit by just seeing if he gets the ak-47 he ordered

thank you techobo and TCFS-bowers for standing up for me this is my first airsoft gun and im new to the sport and people are ripping me because i made a accidently put the opposite of the age i meant to say im not 18 years old im 14
Nicksthename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:11   #36
Nicksthename

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK View Post
That Zaeem guy started off by selling airsoft on Ebay Canada. I believe all his auctions were pulled. You can check out his feedback if you want to see if he is legit. He may have a way to get guns into Manitoba or Winnipeg (I think that's where he was) but I wouldn't trust him. The website he made links all the pictures stolen from other airsoft websites.

Personally, I think these threads are some of the best entertainment on ASC.

Be cordial to the underage members, don't be so hostile with your attitudes. They just need to be educated. Remember, we were all that age once.
also thank you i do need to be eduacated on airsoft and just because im new i dont think i should be ripped it would really make people feel unwelcome to this sport
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:14   #37
Nicksthename

by the way the gun is a d boy
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:20   #38
sabermetrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksthename View Post
Well i'll find out if hes legit my friend who is joash roffel he lives near me and i will find out if hes legit by just seeing if he gets the ak-47 he ordered

Well your friend just threw whatever money he spent out the window... the guy who put up the website just copied and pasted all the airsoft guns from another website.

http://www.airsoftextremeguns.com/airsoftcheapguns.html

Didn't even bother to change the order of the guns or the pictures... the only thing he did do was delete the prices. Don't bother with this, its a scam... wait another 4 years, its worth it...
sabermetrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:31   #39
SHÖCK
aka SNK or Shaniqua

Quote:
by the way the gun is a d boy
Don't buy it, it's plastic crap, plastic gear box. With the cheap plastic guns, you cannot upgrade them so don't assume you'll be able to do anything to it. They aren't compatible with any of the airsoft parts you find. Save your money until you are old enough to buy a real AEG.
SHÖCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:32   #40
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:

thank you techobo and TCFS-bowers for standing up for me this is my first airsoft gun and im new to the sport and people are ripping me because i made a accidently put the opposite of the age i meant to say im not 18 years old im 14
noone is flaming you for making a mistake, that's just the cherry on top of your fail-sundae, we get these inane threads asking about guns and if they are worth it etc. almost everyday here on ASC,

ppl flame because kids are too lazy to do their own research (hint* faq section), had you done so; you would know that this site does not condone airsoft in the hands of minors, the fact that you are thinking of buying from a potential scam artist, just makes it worse. but go ahead and order your gun, lose your paper-route money

personally, I do not think that every noob is an asshat, it's a case by case basis, you did not help your case by making a mistake about your age, admitting that you were 14 and that you wanted to buy an aeg from a scammer, thus you experience the fires
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:41   #41
ShelledPants

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
noone is flaming you for making a mistake, that's just the cherry on top of your fail-sundae, we get these inane threads asking about guns and if they are worth it etc. almost everyday here on ASC,

ppl flame because kids are too lazy to do their own research (hint* faq section), had you done so; you would know that this site does not condone airsoft in the hands of minors, the fact that you are thinking of buying from a potential scam artist, just makes it worse. but go ahead and order your gun, lose your paper-route money

personally, I do not think that every noob is an asshat, it's a case by case basis, you did not help your case by making a mistake about your age, admitting that you were 14 and that you wanted to buy an aeg from a scammer, thus you experience the fires
+1 for short fuse with underage airsofting.

By the way, Nick, where would you be playing with the gun when you got it? Most fields in Canada, unless with special permission of the owners, are strictly 18+.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 13:40   #42
Disco_Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelledPants View Post
By the way, Nick, where would you be playing with the gun when you got it? Most fields in Canada, unless with special permission of the owners, are strictly 18+.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 14:01   #43
Nicksthename

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelledPants View Post
+1 for short fuse with underage airsofting.

At my friends field near where i live i've never even heard of airsoft
Old July 8th, 2008, 14:03   #44
Nicksthename

if i payed with paypal if i dont get my gun then cant i keep my money?
Old July 8th, 2008, 14:04   #45
tycho

Um...by "friend's field" do you actually just mean open land where you would play w/ your friends?

Because replica firearms + public view = poor idea...

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion