Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Post your PLA loadouts

:

Name this Continent... ASIA!

Old January 23rd, 2011, 16:23   #61
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Ok, so I ordered the rank patch as well as the division patch (Beijing ofc), with a 07 t-shirt, now all I need is to order my other stuff from honesty-honesty and I'd have the complete set, sans rifle and a vest...
Cifyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2011, 17:55   #62
Short Round
Najohn

Ken's Where's that pic of you with the helmet?
Old March 10th, 2011, 18:30   #63
Kingsix

Ok Najohn lets see pics of your new PAP bdu!

Last edited by Kingsix; March 10th, 2011 at 20:20..
Kingsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2011, 08:43   #64
Short Round
Najohn

We will see lol
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2011, 01:10   #65
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Wikipedia says PLA uses NP-58(P226 clone) and NR08(MP5 clone)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%...ntry_equipment
But as we all know, we can't trust Wikipedia completely.

Edit: Try to keep an eye out for a photo or a video that could verify this. Much appreciated.

Last edited by Cifyra; March 13th, 2011 at 01:29..
Old March 13th, 2011, 01:16   #66
Short Round
Najohn

Cool story bro....
Old March 20th, 2011, 20:19   #67
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

Seems the PLA started to use mix camo now, appears like a Tibetan camo BDU jacket and 07 Urban camo BDU pants.
Old March 20th, 2011, 20:41   #68
Short Round
Najohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskaryot View Post
Wikipedia says PLA uses NP-58(P226 clone) and NR08(MP5 clone)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%...ntry_equipment
But as we all know, we can't trust Wikipedia completely.

Edit: Try to keep an eye out for a photo or a video that could verify this. Much appreciated.
OPEN WIDE here comes the spoon

I googled "NR08" and the first link it gave me had all the answers

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...-(Norinco-NR08)
Old March 20th, 2011, 20:52   #69
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najohn View Post
OPEN WIDE here comes the spoon

I googled "NR08" and the first link it gave me had all the answers

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...-(Norinco-NR08)
Negative, PLA =/= Chinese Armed Police. I was the one who posted that link several months ago. You're not helping... Nice try tho.

Edit: Allow me to clarify so you don't make similar mistakes in the future. All of my questions posed on ASC had been fed through google at least twice in different wording if not more, to no avail due to either lack of sources or the language barrier barring me from Chinese sites. It's quite laughable actually, when supposed "veterans" of ASC take to bait and try to troll me using facts that I already knew. Regarding this, I'm not sure if's a matter of me not being clear in the first place, or the second party not reading my posts properly. Quod erat demonstrandum by many of my conversations with various individuals in not just the China section, but even once in the Newbie Tank.

In any case, I'm not suggesting that you were trying flame me or being patronizing. But merely telling you fact-check your responses next time before you post. T@NK has already once posted in detail the differences between PLA and Chinese Armed Police including their history. As Kingsix once said to me, "Lurk more, post less."

Last edited by Cifyra; March 20th, 2011 at 22:01..
Old March 20th, 2011, 23:26   #70
Short Round
Najohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskaryot View Post
Negative, PLA =/= Chinese Armed Police. I was the one who posted that link several months ago. You're not helping... Nice try tho.

Edit: Allow me to clarify so you don't make similar mistakes in the future. All of my questions posed on ASC had been fed through google at least twice in different wording if not more, to no avail due to either lack of sources or the language barrier barring me from Chinese sites. It's quite laughable actually, when supposed "veterans" of ASC take to bait and try to troll me using facts that I already knew. Regarding this, I'm not sure if's a matter of me not being clear in the first place, or the second party not reading my posts properly. Quod erat demonstrandum by many of my conversations with various individuals in not just the China section, but even once in the Newbie Tank.

In any case, I'm not suggesting that you were trying flame me or being patronizing. But merely telling you fact-check your responses next time before you post. T@NK has already once posted in detail the differences between PLA and Chinese Armed Police including their history. As Kingsix once said to me, "Lurk more, post less."
Easy buddy. First off, why the hell would I troll a sub-form that I just asked to be cleaned up by admins? (Who do you think suggested deleting half the useless threads in this subform? yeah that was me).

Secondly I understand the whole CAPF and PLA situation. But the fact that whoever wrote the PLA pages on wikipedia still has not updated their data as of late as IE they consider CAPF to be apart of the PLA. Therefore I doubt some specific facts on wikipedia are completely true.

Honestly I wouldn't doubt that PLA Special Forces use the NR08 for specific missions though, as just like every other special forces around the world, their arsenal of firearms vary depending on the mission at hand. And because of the lack of info about the guns usage by the PLA that just could be a valid point.

Just a word of advice, everyone on here isn't trying to hate on you or anything, its just the fact that you ask so many questions about everything in this forum, and people become annoyed and get the wrong impression about you. However everyone was like that somewhere in their ASC life IE MEEEEEE look at some of my old posts, some people still know me as the noob who couldn't stop asking about P90s and ACU.

All I am saying is that lets try to keep the questions on topic period. Sort out your issues through PMs or somewhere not in the Chinese Sub-Form.

BTW the whole here comes the spoon is a sarcastic joke. Some people also use this http://lmgtfy.com/

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

To get this thread more active I am quite interested on everyones FULL loadout. By this I mean just not your gear (BDUS, Vests, etc.) but your choice of weaponry aka your airsoft guns you use.

I know Kingsix & T@NK have really been the only two who have posted their entire loadouts up but I'd like to see everyone else's.

Feel free you two to still post up your still anyways, I want to see the new toys and gear you've got as of late

Last edited by Short Round; March 20th, 2011 at 23:32..
Old March 21st, 2011, 01:09   #71
:^)
Pizza is a Vegetable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najohn View Post
/rant
well said Nathan, well said

Like Najohn said, use google to find your question on airsoft and stuff related to airsoft it may take a wile but you well eventually find your answer. Most of the time it takes me around 6 google pages to find right the answer.

and btw Nathan i still look at you as a noob
:^) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2011, 03:27   #72
Cifyra
Iskaryot

@Najohn

I wasn't saying you were trying to troll me or anything, so lets leave it at that. Other people were, I'm not saying names but it's pretty obvious.

In other news, my PLA boots that I bought are 1. One size too large (not too bad) 2. Uncomfortable (when I bend my feet upwards, the back of the boots clip my heels) 3. Made of fake leather, got scratched, can't repair like leather, now looks ugly...
I'm not crying over a pair of $50 boots, but is there something better that I could wear for a long time, is more comfortable, and matches the PLA boots?
Allow me to re-word that, what do you wear with ur PLA loadouts, and do you have any personal recommendations?

I plan on uploading my load-out in the near future, but right now I just want my AV to pass through so I can buy some guns. Been waiting for 2 weeks, but I'm not in a rush since the RS97 Sniper hasn't been released yet. But if you're really curious, I got the ghillie cape thing in the mail half a month ago. With everything on, I kinda look like this without the helmet, the vest, and the gun. I also have a Type 07 cap, Beret, backpack, and heavy-duty raincoat.

I actually like the ghillie-cape thing quite a lot. I can wear it over everything including backpack + vest, and I can easily take it off if the situation calls for it. It breaks up my silhouette from a distance and looks cool if nothing else.

Last edited by Cifyra; March 21st, 2011 at 19:01..
Old March 24th, 2011, 14:46   #73
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

photos from one the the recent Exhibi

Not like the 07 uniform stated as trainning dress (作训服), these were introduced as combat dress (作战服), looks like the helmet is for paratroopers, the panel at the back of the helm is for support jumpers neck so them won't get injured when the parachute opens . I am just guessing, could be wrong.

Last edited by T@NK; March 24th, 2011 at 14:51..
T@NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2011, 15:03   #74
Cifyra
Iskaryot

I want one lol... All I need now is a vest to complete my loadout and I'm looking for something post 2007, but never hurts to have more combat dresses
Are these available to civvies or like the 06, restricted from sales?

Last edited by Cifyra; March 25th, 2011 at 03:20..
Old March 25th, 2011, 23:31   #75
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

A little bit something new of mine.

still missing the radio pouch, holster, double pistol mag pouch, but my supplier declares they are out of stock, so I guess I won't get them in a short period of time and decided to use some RG colour stuff on it. as for the holster I think I am going for SAFARILAND, one of my connections in the PLA told me they have those custom built safariland style holster for type 92 pistol.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!