BB Bastard 0.30 FRAG BBs Video Review

:

Reviews

Old September 1st, 2014, 15:00   #16
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Hi Cypher3060,

Sorry in your case you had a subpar experience. Customer guns vary greatly so its possible to have different experiences depending on brand, build, customer modifications, ROF, expectations, etc. I think people are being genuine when they report their experiences.

FRAG is not our premium brand and i/we do not promoted as such. It is a bulk, inexpensive product line as requested by a lot of airsofters, similar to our mid-brand quality competitors. For many the price point and the quality work in their guns for them. However, YMMV.

Since they are covered by our trouble free warranty, you are welcome to return them for a full refund. We recommend you try our premium line. Same warranty applies so you've got nothing to lose. I believe you will have a better experience (provided your gun is in good working order!).

Renegade is our full time customer service manager. You can reach him at derek@bbbastard.com. He is there to help you with all our products.

EDIT:

I've looked into the email address you sent your question to. It went to headbastard@bbbastard.com which is me - I don't use that email address anymore since we added the customer feedback form on our website (http://www.bbbastard.com/feedback). That email address link should have gone to sales@ or Derek@, or to the feedback form. Since you tripped into that glitch, we'll fixing that.

Thanks for helping us fix this so that someone else doesn't trip over it in the future. Free bag of premium in a weight of your choice - just talk to Derek on Tuesday.

Last edited by Scarecrow; September 1st, 2014 at 15:10..
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2014, 17:46   #17
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Email routing has been fixed, we are transitioning to another mail provider and I missed it.

This one is on me I'm afraid.

I do sincerely apologize for the broken line of communication.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 11:12   #18
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

While I understand FRAGs are supposed to be midbrand equivalents, but shouldn't they at least work? Other mid brands in .3s and around there have much higher quality than the frags that cypher ended up with. If those products are supposed to be competing, then there's a pretty wide gap between the performance of the 2 'mid' brands as you called them. We tried samples from this case of frags in a very wide variety and types of magazines and they didn't work at all in any of them.

Bad batch aside as it's been known to happen, I agree that FRAGs when they work have a place in the market. There needs to be more heavier weight BBs at reasonable pricing out there, but I unless they actually function, you're wasting your own capital in manufacturing product that doesn't even work.
Old September 28th, 2014, 17:00   #19
Cypher3060

UPDATE: I was able to get a hold of a representative from BBBastards and discussed the situation. I sent them a couple of pics of the opened product and a local rep came and took the FRAGS. We got our money refunded and were given three 2000 bags of their 0.30 Premium Double Polish BBs. I'm satisfied with the customer service results and hope that they are able to resolve the issue with their 0.30 FRAGS. I'd be happy to try them out again.
Cypher3060 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews