Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Lost and not found - Nightfall 6

:

General

Old June 11th, 2017, 15:40   #1
phantaxtic

Lost and not found - Nightfall 6

Hope you all had a good time at nightfall 6.
I unfortunately had a run of bad luck:

I dropped two items, and could not after thorough searching, locate.

Both items were dropped in the north western side of the field.

First was a black tornado grenade, salmon pink tape with "PHANTAX" written on it. (Faded)
Second was a WE G17 gen 4. Red trades, fiber optic sites, in a green serpa holster. Its a very identifiable pistol.

I spent hours searching for these items. I have ruled out the possibility that the were lost in grass somewhere. I retraced steps and searched everything multiple times and even had some people help me. Someone picked these items up, and they were not returned.
It would really be sad if someone were to find items like this and not return them, this is supposed to be a honor sport. If you may have picked these items up or know who, and they for whatever reason ended up on a drop pouch or at the bottom of a lot bag, I don't give a shit. I just want them back and will be extremely grateful if anyone had information that could lead to their return.

I managed to find loads of loot while searching through the field and it all made it's way to the lost and found. Please take a look in your kits to see if these items may have accidentally made it back home with you.

Thanks!
phantaxtic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2017, 20:07   #2
Rossco66

We spent much of the night and morning in that area but didn't run into anything like that. I had a Cyclone with the blue label ROSSCO written in black Sharpie on the label and two rings of glow in the dark duct tape that disappeared in the hallway between the loading dock and the cafeteria late in the afternoon on Saturday as well.
Old June 11th, 2017, 21:38   #3
Delta_Charlie

Anyone find a black tornado impact grenade by chance? It was lost Saturday afternoon at nf6.
Delta_Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2017, 14:59   #4
chaz

I lost a black mag with CHAZ written on the side of it. Somewhere in the tall grass in south field near the 50 yard line of the tree line.... sacrifice to the airsoft gods
chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2017, 15:49   #5
Antikythera

I lost a Blue labeled Cyclone with the words "Crye Wolf Anti" on it. I'm sure hes sad and just wishes to be home.
Antikythera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:56   #6
phantaxtic

I saw a blue labeled cyclone grenade at the tan CP lost and found. Didn't notice if there was anything written on it . .
phantaxtic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2017, 15:47   #7
w1lp33

I lost my chronograph... Probably left at the chrono station. I know it's unlikely to turn up, but if Force Recon had an extra one amongst their stuff... It's currently set to .33 weight if that helps.

It's this model:

w1lp33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:34   #8
Swiftywill

My buddy left behind his gunbag by the sounds of it. Inside was a G&G SRS with a mock suppressor on it. If anyone finds it, please PM me.
Swiftywill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:34   #9
Rossco66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antikythera View Post
I lost a Blue labeled Cyclone with the words "Crye Wolf Anti" on it. I'm sure hes sad and just wishes to be home.
Lost my Blue labelled one in the Kitchen/Cafeteria west entrance. Had Rossco written on it. I say lost because I no longer have it but I'm quite certain that it didn't go "unfound" if you get my drift.

Apparently some folks see these events as a means of gathering new equipment for their arsenals.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 19:12   #10
BobbyDangerous

Straight up. People stealing other people's grenades is po dunk. Be fair and return the grenades after they've been deployed. Pocketing them makes you a thief. I'm tired of hearing about people stealing people's stuff it aggravates the hell out of me. If I se something someone dropped or I'm killed by their grenade I return it. Play fair and be honest. Airsoft is all about integrity.

BA Level 3 Certified
BobbyDangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:32   #11
Rossco66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDangerous View Post
Straight up. People stealing other people's grenades is po dunk. Be fair and return the grenades after they've been deployed. Pocketing them makes you a thief. I'm tired of hearing about people stealing people's stuff it aggravates the hell out of me. If I se something someone dropped or I'm killed by their grenade I return it. Play fair and be honest. Airsoft is all about integrity.
Where is that like button:cheers:
Old June 24th, 2017, 14:33   #12
Visser

Send a message via MSN to Visser
Lost a black puxing 888k i don't know where because I had it at the end of the game but now it's missing, so guessing if it is/was at the field it's around the tan staging area. When you turn the radio on "visser" comes up. Pm me if you find/found it thanks.
Visser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2017, 22:52   #13
j3ttamaster

Anyone find a tan repo T1 might have "RT3" or "03" in blues paint marker on it?
Think it was lost north field while being dragged.
j3ttamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2017, 16:56   #14
Rossco66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossco66 View Post
Where is that like button:cheers:
I hope the A hole that swiped my Cyclone loses an appendage in an accidental discharge.

F you buddy whoever Green player you are.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General