Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 27th, 2021, 15:29   #1591
wikima461

Hi there. My name is Roshaan and im 18 years old. I am interested in joining airsoft for quite a while now. Posting because of age verification requirements.
wikima461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2021, 16:42   #1592
jtc111

Hello, I am John

Hi. I just joined the site and have some Tokyo Marui Airsoft Guns I am looking to sell. I bought them a while back and realize I will never use them. I am in my 50s. I am in Toronto. I tried accessing the For Sale Forum, but was unable to do so, nor was I able to send a Private Message to the Moderator.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers,

John Collis
jtc111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2021, 19:43   #1593
Przemor

Hi guys, trying to find some helpful informations and talk to people about airsoft.
Przemor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2021, 12:39   #1594
Ennge

Hello everyone!

was introduced to airsoft not so long ago by a friend and i think i just got addicted...after realizing i was scrolling posts from here almost everyday for the last 3 weeks, i decided to join
Ennge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2021, 03:24   #1595
PDribbles

Good morning/afternoon and good evening,

In the Victoria area and getting back into airsoft after a 15 year break. Picked up a TM MK23 & TM HK417 (back ordered till November). Can't wait to start modifying both and getting some games in!
PDribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2021, 21:59   #1596
Lifu

Hi everyone, my name is Fu. Have been playing airsoft for 5 years. but just registered in this forum. I wish everyone to have fun!
Lifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2021, 14:53   #1597
Juansinanos

Hi everyone,

Currently located in the greater Toronto area. I’ve been into airsoft for 15+ years. I’m primarily interested in collecting Soviet and Russian gear/equipment and Milsim events.
Juansinanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2021, 10:50   #1598
W0lfm@n

Umm ya ok.
I'm one of the old school asc guys from way back in the Flag Raiders field era on Kusoth Rd in Cambridge. I was part of the old InCountry group.
Just re-joined the asc site here. Curious whats happening the the airsoft world... wow lots of changes :P

Russ
W0lfm@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2021, 09:08   #1599
BryceC

Hi All,

I?m Bryce, been a member here for awhile jus never introduced myself, I?m out of the Nanaimo area been loving the sport. Mostly rock Krytacs but have an appreciation for all guns.

Cheers
BryceC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2021, 10:53   #1600
CanuckChris

Hi folks!

I'm Chris, based in Toronto and just looking to get into Airsoft. I'm hoping to play at both Siege and Clarington Woods this year. For now, I'm having a ton of fun browsing all the available gear and planning my eventual loadout.

I've been curious about Airsoft for several years now but only just decided to get serious about trying it out. I'm starting out a little late at 39 but I look forward to meeting you all and learning the game.
CanuckChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2021, 22:04   #1601
AlanMark
Banned

thanks for making me the example
AlanMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2021, 23:47   #1602
TriggeredCrusader

I intend to be the filthy casual...

Hi everyone, I'd rather stay "TriggeredCrusader" but if you want a first name I go by Daniel, Danny, Dan, Danis and a few others. I had an older friend move to the states and he just handed me all his airsoft stuff. I have played a little in local farmers fields kind of games but nothing major by any means. I was hoping to sell some of the equipment I got because I can use nine guns at once, so that's why I've been trying to figure out how to get age verification. I read the sticky but it kind of dead ended and i never got a reply from my local Mod.

Hopefully someone can give me some insight and point me in the right direction. Nice meeting u guys and I hope to remain I mildly functional member of society. o7
TriggeredCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2021, 06:20   #1603
Maple

Hello again!

Hi,

I joined here about ten years ago to sell some surplus military gear that I thought Airsofters might be interested in.

I managed to sell a few things here. Thanks guys!

Now, I'm back to gather some information on airsoft guns.

I've moved back to the West Coast from Ontario and it's a long way to the range now.

I'm trying to find some realistic airsoft guns that will allow me to practice at home without driving for an hour to go shooting.

Electric, all metal guns interest me the most.

Cheers!

P.S. Like TriggeredCrusader above, I'm wondering how to get age verification.

For some reason, I thought that I already was back when I first joined.

My Trader Rating has been wiped out, too.

Last edited by Maple; December 17th, 2021 at 06:36..
Maple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2021, 08:40   #1604
Unshavencanuck

Hello all!!

Hi, I’m Jeff. I’m in St.Catharines ON. I was into paintball years ago and have always been drawn to airsoft YouTube videos so here I am reading and researching with my son on how to dive into airsoft. Spent 30 minutes at Niagara Quartermaster yesterday talking to Joel and really got excited about all the cool gear. My son and myself spent most of the night watching how to get started YouTube videos and reviews. Looking forward to get this sport started.
Cheers all!!
Unshavencanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2021, 09:04   #1605
colina

hello

great forum, thanks for having me, has a great day you all, happy holydays too, all the best for 2022 🎉
colina is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank