Incident at SC Village

:

Airsoft Media

Old January 25th, 2016, 22:00   #46
AnthonyG
LUser Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Its a bit disappointing that the official stood there for a minute with his maw gaping open wondering what to do instead of stepping in right away.
I think their reaction is pretty fair. Ref in orange comes running, ref in blue seems confused until he sees the other ref.
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 22:51   #47
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Gone are the days where you can drag the two them out to the parking lot and let them settle it.
Old January 26th, 2016, 00:02   #48
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
Gone are the days where you can drag the two them out to the parking lot and knock their heads together
That really is huge part of the problem.
Old January 26th, 2016, 00:20   #49
NoGear
likes being humiliated

For those not on Facebook the kid is facing a lifetime ban from the field/ every field in cali. His teammates are also banned from SC because of YouTube comments (who knows if that will last)
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 02:43   #50
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
OH. MY. FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER.

Two kids being idiots. Kick them off the field, call their (probably shit head, or absent) parents.

This tarring and feathering has gone on for to long and has done nothing but left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Why are we parading this around to further the exposure of two idiotic children?

Lets cease with the finger pointing and gloating that we are better then two misbehaving minors, and move onto positive things. Continuing this thread will bring nothing positive (increase views of said video(s), contribute to negative comments and bickering ect).

May I suggest a lock?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 05:07   #51
Handsonic
"I like syrup on my blue waffles." #diseasedvagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by daishi View Post

Two kids being idiots. Kick them off the field, call their (probably shit head, or absent) parents.

This tarring and feathering has gone on for to long and has done nothing but left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Why are we parading this around to further the exposure of two idiotic children?

Lets cease with the finger pointing and gloating that we are better then two misbehaving minors, and move onto positive things. Continuing this thread will bring nothing positive (increase views of said video(s), contribute to negative comments and bickering ect).

May I suggest a lock?
This is something people SHOULD be aware of. It is an example of what should not happen in airsoft. Kicking it under the rug does not fix anything. Plus, this thread has not broken any rules and has been somewhat productive (at least it has stayed on-topic), so locking it is unnecessary. This thread has brought up an interesting discussion, why shut it down?
Handsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 08:08   #52
Derpystronk

Quote:

May I suggest a lock?
I love how your post keeps using the word "two" - yes the kid who got shot was a dick with the patch burning and shit talk, but it's not on the same level as premeditated desire to cause someone physical harm.

The situation demonstrates lack of maturity from both parties, but the video demonstrates behavior that is unacceptable anywhere, period. As a community I feel the vast majority of people say "Yeah we don't stand for this" and that is exactly the response that most people are giving.

We, as Canadians, don't have the power to influence the Airsoft community in California, but we can send a strong message to our local players saying "This sort of behavior will not be tolerated, ever, period.." This video is precisely what Airsoft is not and should never be, and thus it has value.
Derpystronk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 08:26   #53
_Whiskey_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltastronk View Post
I love how your post keeps using the word "two" - yes the kid who got shot was a dick with the patch burning and shit talk, but it's not on the same level as premeditated desire to cause someone physical harm.

The situation demonstrates lack of maturity from both parties, but the video demonstrates behavior that is unacceptable anywhere, period. As a community I feel the vast majority of people say "Yeah we don't stand for this" and that is exactly the response that most people are giving.

We, as Canadians, don't have the power to influence the Airsoft community in California, but we can send a strong message to our local players saying "This sort of behavior will not be tolerated, ever, period.." This video is precisely what Airsoft is not and should never be, and thus it has value.

1+ Well said
_Whiskey_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 08:26   #54
RainyEyes

Quote:

May I suggest a lock?
Let's try to condemn this kind of behaviour. Children learn from each other; they're very impressionable, that's without a doubt a fact. Spreading the word that this kind of behaviour is not tolerated is productive insofar as its community is receptive to this kind of mentality.

I'm actually incredibly surprised in the amount of comments CONDONING this behaviour e.g. deserved it. All over a burned patch. Something's not right here.

Quote from the video: kid is fine his names evan, my fps was 350-360 fps with .2s if i intended to hurt him i would've used .43s at 200 psi with a bored nozzle so therefore i had no intention to hurt him. He came up to me after the game and said "dude its cool i understand why i knew it was coming, and I'm not about to get mad over it" he had a smile on his face i did not ruin his time at sc. he is going to sc this saturday go say hi and don't light him up k thanks.

What kind of fucked up shit is that kind of justification? I'm pretty sure that it's all an outright lie on that second part. The kid has issues.

Last edited by RainyEyes; January 26th, 2016 at 08:32..
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 09:15   #55
pugs144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
Meh.. kids will be kids.. toss them both out and call their moms done and done

I think this incident is betting blown all out of proportion.
This was an unfortunate incident but buddy has already been made an example of so ultimately I had a good LOL.

1. Mr. Bullet Hose suffered from granular vaginitis.

2. Patchy McBurninator suffers from being 13 years old.
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 10:18   #56
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Savage,

https://www.facebook.com/majorleague...3507608158828/
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 11:28   #57
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyEyes View Post

Quote from the video: kid is fine his names evan, my fps was 350-360 fps with .2s if i intended to hurt him i would've used .43s at 200 psi with a bored nozzle so therefore i had no intention to hurt him. He came up to me after the game and said "dude its cool i understand why i knew it was coming, and I'm not about to get mad over it" he had a smile on his face i did not ruin his time at sc. he is going to sc this saturday go say hi and don't light him up k thanks.

What kind of fucked up shit is that kind of justification? I'm pretty sure that it's all an outright lie on that second part. The kid has issues.
This is nothing more than the asshat trying no to get his shit pushed in next time he shows his face. People posted his photo already and he's trying to look like he's not the one at fault. It is STILL no justification for what he's done, he makes no mention of breaking field rules or being an outright douchecanoe.

It's like saying I'm going to punch the shit out of you with my left hand when I could have punch the shit out of you with my stronger right hand.

Last edited by lurkingknight; January 26th, 2016 at 11:34..
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 11:32   #58
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

How interesting, the joke video they made the second clip was the full auto to the head incident I was talking about.

Someone mentioned it before but SC Village attracts these dickheads like shit pulls in flies. I would avoid that place at all costs.

I'm not on Facebook either but I'm always surprised at how people act like dicks with their FB accounts, you lack a certain degree of anonymity having your picture and bio more or less available for people to read but it doesn't stop the stupid / racist / hate speech from flowing through their keyboards.
Red Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 12:09   #59
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dot View Post
How interesting, the joke video they made the second clip was the full auto to the head incident I was talking about.

Someone mentioned it before but SC Village attracts these dickheads like shit pulls in flies. I would avoid that place at all costs.
Do you mind posting the link? It's not off topic since the OP thread title is still incident at SC village but it wasn't specific to the details :P

I remember that thread but I didn't get to see any vids.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 12:50   #60
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Oh the comments. I'd love to find out who these guys are calling him a bitch, sneak up behind them and hose them.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media