fmu m1911a1 custom SCW added ~ SEXified 1911s & 2011s [REALLY not 56K friendly]

:

Airsoft Media

Old November 17th, 2005, 18:44   #31
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppersan
Great Job Ive Had 2 Failures Trying To Get A Good Looking And Functional Pistol ,,on My 3rd Now With A Sv Svi Standard ,,just Installed The Same Springfield Custom Slide .. It Was A Pain Now Onto The Chamber And Internals . Did Your Long Range Barrel Have Hop -up And If So Did It Solve The {left To Right }issues //good Post Love To See More Gbb --oh No They Just Released The Prime Tsw4013 Slide Today At Redwolf,, Might Have To Start #4 I Wonder If They Will Come Out With A Metal Chamber Its Probley Going To Be Needed ..
So who was able to translate this message?
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2005, 19:07   #32
arny068

Send a message via ICQ to arny068 Send a message via MSN to arny068
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion
Quote:
Great Job Ive Had 2 Failures Trying To Get A Good Looking And Functional Pistol ,,on My 3rd Now With A Sv Svi Standard ,,just Installed The Same Springfield Custom Slide .. It Was A Pain Now Onto The Chamber And Internals . Did Your Long Range Barrel Have Hop -up And If So Did It Solve The {left To Right }issues //good Post Love To See More Gbb --oh No They Just Released The Prime Tsw4013 Slide Today At Redwolf,, Might Have To Start #4 I Wonder If They Will Come Out With A Metal Chamber Its Probley Going To Be Needed ..
So who was able to translate this message?
lol
he's basically saying he attempted a few times in building a good SV gun with a springfield slide.
dunno what he means by the hop up thing tho. thanks for your input tho, appreciate it

arny
arny068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2005, 21:51   #33
hoppersan

Sorry about the confusing post and bad grammar .but i did not think it was that confusing but just to clear up the question i had about the long range barrel. I have noticed alot of people say that the w/a hop up sucks compaired to some of the new t/m pistols as far as the bbs flight variance from left to right at longer ranges .Did the barrel you bought have hop up and did the accuracy improve thanx and sorry
hoppersan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2005, 23:03   #34
arny068

Quote:
Sorry about the confusing post and bad grammar .but i did not think it was that confusing but just to clear up the question i had about the long range barrel. I have noticed alot of people say that the w/a hop up sucks compaired to some of the new t/m pistols as far as the bbs flight variance from left to right at longer ranges .Did the barrel you bought have hop up and did the accuracy improve thanx and sorry
yes it did, it improved big time with the sheriff barrel. u should use it with .3 g bb's. it feels more far and striaghter

arny
Old November 20th, 2005, 20:14   #35
automatic45

Send a message via MSN to automatic45
Your 1911s Give them to me, NOW! (arnold inc.)
Old December 28th, 2005, 01:28   #36
arny068

my newly m1911a1 military custom added to my 1911 collection. my is the m1911a1 so special? is it overated? i totally don't understand.

merry christmas!
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media